[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 16

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>female acquaintance wants me to get a haircut
>say to her that I am scared and ask her to come with me
>she says she can't because of her work schedule (which is true)

>tfw don't if this was a little rejection or not ;_;
She is so nice, but she is too pretty for me.
>>
My girlfriend sometimes tells me I'm cute. I don't feel comfortable with that, because I think that's not really... you know...
How do you mean it when you say that you find a boy cute?
>>
Why does this girl always seem to ignore texts asking to get together, even in a group as just friends?

This all started in like December when she agreed to get together. When I tried cementing a day for it, she was busy, then started to ignore any text like that.

But she is extremely open with me otherwise, despite not being too close of friends.
>>
>>18298324
>because I think that's not really... you know...
???
>>
Gf just broke up with me a few hours ago, we were together 2 years,thought she might have been marriage material. How do I tell my family and acquaintes we broke up and what am 8 supposed to do now. We spent every night together, do I sit inside and be sad and get over it or get outside and do stuff? How long is too long to be upset and emotionally numb from this? Only my 2nd gf too.
>>
>>18298331
I think that when men get called cute, we mostly feel less of a man.
But I don't know how women really mean it...
>>
>>18298346
>I think that when men get called cute, we mostly feel less of a man
I don't.
t. Manly man.
>>
>>18298348
t. neckbeard
>>
>>18298354
>insecure neckbear trying to make fun of others
>>
>>18298324
It's another word for attractive. She's using it with you, her boyfriend. Stop being butthurt and insecure.
>>
Guys, if you are not the same race as your bf's idealized type; how much of a problem does this pose in connecting with your gf?

Is the relationship worth pursuing.
>>
>>18298324
there is a guy kind of cute. Its not the way males see females as cute. Its means more like funny/romantic/charming when we call a guy cute
>>
>>18298362
He won't marry you
>>
>>18298414

By marriage, do you mean to imply plan for a long term relationship?
>>
>>18298414
Incidentally, are you speaking from personal preference? How often is it that a guy would have an idealized type; yellow fever or simply prefer Asian women?
>>
>Be passing random woman on street
>Look her in the eye
>She looks for a second on two
>Looks to the ground
>Looks back to me

Was i supposed to say anything?
>>
I hear that the male sex drive is like this ever present mental thing which, frankly, alarms me. How often are you guys really thinking about sex? I'm ace so I can't really relate
>>
>>18298454

Nope.
>>
>>18298324

I call my boyfriend cute really really often because he's absolutely precious. It's basically just a way of saying that you like the way your bf looks/the stuff he does etc. I doubt she's doing it to undermine your masculinity, which is what you seem to be implying that you feel it does. It's a compliment so take it as one you little wench.
>>
>>18298514
Thanks.
>>
>>18298362
>Guys, if you are not the same race as your bf's idealized type; how much of a problem does this pose in connecting with your gf?

Little to no problem given that I don't live in some back of the woods hillbilly area or frequent any toxic congregations of close mindedness and delusional judgement.

>>18298492
>I hear that the male sex drive is like this ever present mental thing which, frankly, alarms me. How often are you guys really thinking about sex?

Probably depends on age/progress of puberty?

It's not some 24/7 all consuming thought though. At most it's like a random occurance or urge that just kind of randomly hits you from time to time.

It's the same some thing like if you're walking down the street and your throats feels a little itchy or dry and without even thinking about it you realize you're thirsty, or you smell a particular scent and your mouth starts watering and you start thinking about food and then your stomach starts making noises and you realize you're hungry.

It's an urge triggered sometimes by biology, but sometimes by external factors that remind you of the urge.

Just the same as you can ignore the feeling of being hungry and wait to eat, and ignore the feeling of being thirsty, or the feeling of being hot, or cold, or whatever else, you can ignore being horny.
>>
>>18298362
Obviously it isn't a deal breaker if you're dating, is it? That kind of thing varies from person to person but my bf is generally into white chicks but he's dating me (and I'm not white) and we've been together for 2 years and he considers me really attractive. Try not to make such a huge deal out of it if it isn't causing any problems.
>>
Girls and guys,
What if this girl who started talking to me on dating site turns out to be too fat? I know she is bigger than average, but I don't know how big.

Chubby/fat girls,
What if the guy you're dating offered to help you lose weight? Would you accept it?
>>
>>18298092
Can anyone answer this question, boy or girl, it doesn't matter who.

Why do boys care so much about a girl's past sexual flings? Why do they reject girls for having a promiscuous past?

The reason why I'm asking is because this guy I was seeing stopped talking to me, he found out from a mutual friend that I hooked up with about twenty guys during freshman year of college.

Is it insecurity, or jealousy? I didn't cheat on him, the "hooking up" was prior to meeting him. I honestly don't know.

Any advice or opinions will be gladed appreciated.
>>
>>18298571
>What if the guy you're dating offered to help you lose weight? Would you accept it?
Absolutely, but I don't think everyone would have the same reaction. Some women will probably find that sort of thing insulting, so I'd avoid bringing it up unless you have a good read on her and she's clearly not comfortable with her weight.
>>
>>18298602

For some it's insecurity/pride
For some it's that "purity"
/find the "one" thing
For some it's religious
For some it's just that just straight up are consumed by societal norms and double standards.
For some it's that they just aren't comfortable being with someone who has such a difference of world views or preferences (because sexual compatibility is one of those important things)

Could be anything.

If he's cold cutting you completely like that it's probably one of the more trivial/judgemental reasons and he's probably not a dude you want to associate with anyway.
>>
>>18298602
>Why do they reject girls for having a promiscuous past?
Likelyhood of a promiscuous future. STD concerns. Bagging an "easy lay" doesn't impress peers or impress self.
>>
>>18298571
>What if this girl who started talking to me on dating site turns out to be too fat?

I mean, it's up to you. Would you be fine with it?

>What if the guy you're dating offered to help you lose weight?

I think it's gonna take a couple dates before you can drop that. Like, several months to a couple years before that's acceptable.
>>
>>18298543
>given that I don't live in some back of the woods hillbilly area or frequent any toxic congregations of close mindedness and delusional judgement.

What has this got to do with the answer though? There is nothing wrong in having an idealized type. Question being posed is whether you would connect more to this idealized type or to the girl at hand.
>>
>>18298602
>Why do boys care so much about a girl's past sexual flings? Why do they reject girls for having a promiscuous past?

Not everyone is like that, just for the record. PLenty of guys don't care.

But reasons can be: STDs, how much you are looking for commitment (or rather how little), their own insecurities, being seen as "the guy that dates a slut", being a virgin and being afraid they won't measure up...

That's the ones off the top of my head.
>>
Going out with a girl every now and then. Called her up tonight for about an hour or so (shorter than usual), then she told me she was going to bed because she has a job interview the next morning.

Sent her a chat telling her that I loved seeing her again, and to let me know when she wants to meet up again. No response, which would make sense if she'd gone to bed like she said. Instead, she keeps logging in and out for two more hours, probably to talk to someone else.

Feels like she was trying to get rid of me if she was planning on staying up anyway, like I'm not good enough for her. The idea hurts. What can I do about it? Does it seem as bad as it is?
>>
>>18298658
>What can I do about it?

Nothing. You have to wait to see if she agress to another date later. Just don't be too clingy.
>>
How do I convince my bf of 7 years to get married?
>>
>>18298677

By him wanting it. So unless you can do an Inception I say wait until he is ready.
>>
>>18298679
It's been 7 years though.
I'm not getting any younger.
>>
>>18298688

Would you rather have him marry out of guilt or fear and the regretting it? Then by all means, manipulate him into marriage.
>>
>>18298677
Does your bf actively not want to get married, or does he just not have any major desire for it?
>>
>>18298663
Should I feel this hurt by what she's doing?

It's not even like she's honest about it either, or the first time she does this. I'd ask her in the morning if she slept well and she'd tell me she's tired despite her full night's rest
>>
>>18298706

Maybe she is tired. Maybe she is sick, or stressed out, or something.

Don't text her every day, and do something to distract yourself. Don't just wander around thinking about her. Get busy.
>>
>>18298695
He just has no interest.
We are pretty settled.
>>
File: 1488242530613.png (790KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488242530613.png
790KB, 1280x720px
I literally don't understand relationships, love, romance, or companionship at all. Either gender explain to me like I'm retarded what should I do if I want to start a relationship with someone, starting from finding someone that you're interested in.
>>
>>18298715
Pretend like it's no big thing.

Just ask him out of nowhere "Hey, wanna get married?"
Make a list of objective advantages to it, like tax stuff for example, bring those up as reasons why getting married would be the smart decision.
>>
>>18298724
Stop using /adv/ to try and orbit women on the Internet. Go to /soc/ for this shit you faggot
>>
>>18298724
If you don't understand love, romance, or companionship, why would you want to start a relationship?

From the sound of it you'd just be mimicking whatever you believe it is that people in a relationship do, rather than actually participating in it.
>>
>>18298715
Also bear in mind that it's going to be difficult to justify the costs of any sort of major wedding, even if you do get him to agree to get married.
>>
>>18298724

You live your life, as best as you can. You'll meet people, and you'll like some. Some will like you. If there's oppotunity, you'll date. And if you are compatible, it will last for a while.
>>
>>18298630
I THINK she has been losing weight. At least her face looks slimmer than when she was a teenager. I hope it isn't just some angles trick.
I'd be supportive and sweet.

>>18298644
I wouldn't be fine with her being too fat, because she would crush me in bed and I'm not sure if my 4.5" penis would reach her holes.

It can't take too long for her to accept it, otherwise I don't know how we would have sex.
>>
>>18298324
It's a good kind of cute... It has nothing to do with masculinity... As an example, she might think you're cute when you're smiling or sleeping or the way you sit. It might also be more genwral.
>>
>>18298744
>It can't take too long for her to accept it, otherwise I don't know how we would have sex.

That's the idea. By the point you'd be entitled you ask, you'd have to be dating for a long while, so if it bothers you so much you'll never reach that point.
>>
>>18298362
It kind of depends on the guy. I wouldn't care. There are races I prefer because of specific traits (blonde hair or exotic eyes), but if I'm attracted to someone, then I don't think much more of it.
>>
>>18298492
Too often. My dick thinks more than my brain.

>>18298602
Twenty guys in a year? lol
Thundercunt pls.

>>18298658
I know that feel, bro. ;_;

>>18298677
Promise not to take his house, car, pets and kids.

>>18298724
What's the point? If you're happy in your current situation, don't bother.
>>
>>18298330
ideas?
>>
>>18298492
Personally, usually just a couple times a day.
>>
>>18298330
My first guess is that she doesn't want to hang out with you and/or your friends but doesn't want to actually say that and hurt your feelings.

Why not just come right out and ask her? Look at your text history and find a couple such texts, bring up the fact that she tends to not reply to texts such as those, and ask her why.
>>
>>18298843
I guess. I was gonna send something to this effect. Obviously ignore the caps

Sky suggested saying this (open convo however you want) I'd like to talk about where we stand right now. I FEEL LIKE we seem closer sometimes, but sometimes not. I FEEL LIKE whenever we go to set something up to hang out together or with others it doesn't SEEM to pan out. I like you but I also understand how you said you felt about dating, but I also really value our friendship with no other strings attached, and I get to wondering how you feel about where we are headed.
>>
>>18298092
How do I get over the fact that my bf has had casual sex in the past and I've only been with him? It makes me want to dress/act really slutty and get tons of male attention to spite him but I know it's a destructive and unhealthy thing to do.

I think I will continue on that path unless I can find a healthier way to think.
>>
>>18298868
Personally, I think the tone of that is too serious.

I would go with something like "Hey, I've noticed that whenever I talk about getting together to hang out, you seem to ignore the texts. What's up with that?"
>>
>>18298872
>to spite him
For what purpose?
I'd understand if he was currently acting promiscuous, but it doesn't make sense to punish him for things he did before he even started dating you.
Especially since doing so will likely damage your current relationship.

If you can't get over his past actions, that's fine. But tell him that and end the relationship like a mature adult, don't just fuck with him until the relationship self-destructs.
>>
>>18298875
Eh, I mostly also just want to be at the end of this. So, I kinda am going all in I guess
>>
>>18298889
Do whatever you think is best, but I believe she may be off-put by such a serious text out of the blue.
>>
>>18298896
Maybe. But we both kinda both kinda have serious texting tones anyway
>>
>>18298880
I want him to feel bad to some degree for being so easy and careless with his sexuality. I can't respect what he did.

He also took a long while getting with me and was screwing around with other girls while he still knew me as a friend. He then claimed to be in love with me for years, something I have a difficult time believing given his actions. I can't believe he has changed and it really seems like settling.

I want him to value me more and see me as more than just another girl. He should show gratitude for getting something that was special to me. I think the threat of other men showing interest in me might make him more possessive and inclined to show it. Maybe he'd get scared, value me more because other guys value me.
Maybe this is all fucked up and it's torturing him but he's the best guy I have met despite these things and I don't want to lose him. There is a lot of history and connection there.
>>
>>18298918
>Maybe this is all fucked up and it's torturing him but he's the best guy I have met despite these things and I don't want to lose him
So your plan to not lose him is to do something that could potentially damage or put a strain on your relationship because of something he did before he was dating you? That should end well.
>>
Might be dumb just trying to get some close to facts. I'm a 35 old virgin.
Any I was wondering if a girl showed herself in a bikini meaning she's half naked anyway does it mean anything as most females post bikiniki pics online any way like Instagram stuff. ?is it best just to Ask for bikini pics instead of nudes?
>>
>>18298918
Take what you just wrote, and read it as if this 'special' person were the one who was plotting to do this behind your back.

Your acting entitled and self-absorbed. You want to punish him for not living up to YOUR standards.

He 'owes' you nothing.
Honestly I have a hard time believing this isn't a troll, and someone could possibly act like such a cunt.
>>
>>18298918
Why do you feel like he's "settling" for you? A large amount of the people he was with before you were just casual hookups. He actually cares enough about you to be more than just casual with, which hardly suggests settling. If he saw you as just another girl, he wouldn't waste his time actually dating you and would just continue getting casual sex.
>>
>>18298918
>I want him to feel bad to some degree for being so easy and careless with his sexuality.
Unfortunately, I don't think you can manage this. Different people simply have different ideas and values on sex.

>I want him to value me more and see me as more than just another girl
This is a reasonable problem.
Have you considered just telling him that you don't feel like he values you enough?
>>
>>18298947
If you're looking to get laid with this girl, spending time with her face to face will be much more effective than asking for pics of any sort
>>
Dear people who aren't me,

How can I tell if a girl is interested, or just naturally bubbly and nervous?

It's a little difficult to tell if she's like this all the time, or just when I'm around because, well, having to be present to observe and all that.
>>
>>18298918
>>18298947
Both of you are retarded and need to fuck off.
>>
are guys supposed to shave their pubic hair/body hair? asking for a friend
>>
>>18299030
>How can I tell if a girl is interested, or just naturally bubbly and nervous?

It's in the OP.
Ask them out.

Further than that: You currently do not posses the social acumen and experience to judge this for yourself.

Even if we told you EXACTLY what to look for, you wouldn't necessarily be able to actually match what we said with what you saw, nor would she necessarily show the signs we said. This is very much a case by case basis kind of thing that is much more down to experienced intuition than by the checklist observation. You need to have done this dozens/hundreds/thousands of times with different types of people to begin to see the pattern and understand what each different response from each different type of person might mean.

TL;DR: Ask them out.
>>
>>18299042
shave the hair the grow on your shaft
keep the pubes trimmed
and shave your face if you're not into growing a beard
shaving any other part of your body is a sign of faggotry
>>
>>18299044
I wasn't actually expecting a response. Thank you.
Posting in this thread is about as close as I can get to shaking my fists at the sky and cursing the human condition.

I'm fairly sure she's interested, but I'm still feeling burnt over the last rejection, in which I lost a good friend to poor communication.
This new girl and I aren't particular close (no tale of a long unrequited crush) but she is someone I interact with on a daily basis and I'd rather not make things difficult if they don't need to be.

I'm just scratching my head because she flips between hot and cold, and I'm not sure how to approach the issue without assuming her feelings and insulting her.
>>
Ladies,

What would drive a pure, innocent girl who would cringe at the mention of a profane word date some dipshit redneck that is a known cheater?
>FYI he is also extremely ugly, I've asked others and it's just been mentioned in conversation but most people wouldn't put him over a 4/10
>>
>>18298362
It depends on a few things. I'm fine with dating across race, but not culture.
>>
>>18298949
You're right. Reading it back like that does put things into perspective and I agree it's cruel.

>>18298964
If it took years for someone to tell you they loved you after multiple times of no contact and despite screwing around, wouldn't you feel doubtful about their feelings?

>>18298989
I have but at this point it seems he either doesn't have true feelings or is incapable of romance. Any suggestion of the former leads to arguments and hostility.
He has admitted he is not a very romantic or warm person and insists he does value me.
>>
>>18298602
I'm not interested in dating people with certain viewpoints about sex. The fact you would sleep with 20 people in a year which is well above the lifetime average of most makes it abundantly clear we do not share those values.
>>
>>18299076
Are you also that kind of guy who keeps showing up at a corporation's parking lot after being rejected at a job interview? Let people make their own decisions lol
>>
Talked to this girl a few times in class, she seems pretty nice and hits most of my marks. But she's always with this friend of hers in class. Normally I'd just say hi and ask her about class to get my foot in the door, but is there a way to do this unawkwardly when she's with someone else?
>>
>>18298602
I think almost all the previous answers are wrong. Well, for me at least. I don't have a problem with promiscuity itself, but I have a problem if I end up with a partner that hasn't been able to commit in his/her previous relationships. I personally don't like sex with strangers because it feels awkward to me being with an unknown person the first time, you need time and get to know each other to make sex really pleasant in my opinion. And I would like to have a partner that sees that the same way.
>>
>>18298638
>and he's probably not a dude you want to associate with anyway.
Nor is she the kind of girl with whom he would want to associate.

>>18298655
>STDs, how much you are looking for commitment (or rather how little), their own insecurities, being seen as "the guy that dates a slut", being a virgin and being afraid they won't measure up...
Apart from STDs, you've only given possible reasons that paint the guy in a negative light.
What about
>promiscuity is related to less stability in relationships
>he might value sex, and she clearly doesn't

>>18298872
>How do I get over the fact that my bf has had casual sex in the past and I've only been with him?
This might be unpopular advice, but if you can't get over it, then maybe you can't make it work. Sex is the most intimate thing people can share, and if you value it and he doesn't, then perhaps you're not compatible.

>It makes me want to dress/act really slutty and get tons of male attention to spite him
That would be very rash and make you end up feeling more upset than you do now.

>>18298918
>I want him to feel bad to some degree for being so easy and careless with his sexuality.
I understand that you're in pain, but seeking revenge will only hurt you. You have to consider your own mental health, and acting rashly in pursuit of revenge will only hurt you.

>He also took a long while getting with me and was screwing around with other girls while he still knew me as a friend. He then claimed to be in love with me for years, something I have a difficult time believing given his actions.
You're right to be dubious. Those two things are hardly compatible.

>I think the threat of other men showing interest in me might make him more possessive and inclined to show it. Maybe he'd get scared, value me more because other guys value me.
Do you want him to value you because he's angry and jealous (which he would feel about any woman) or because he actually values your unique personality?
>>
can't stop my hatred of women because of how bad my ex burned me
am i ever going to be able to stop or am i just fucked bros
>>
>>18299075
>I'm not sure how to approach the issue without assuming her feelings and insulting her
Ask her out without stating any presumption of her feelings.

Say that you are interested in her, not that you think she is interested in you.

If she isn't interested in you, she'll be flattered, and if she is interested in you, she'll accept.
>>
>>18299125
Do you have her number or social media? If not, try to ask for it, without making such a big deal. Hell, if anything lie and say you wanted to ask her for some notes or something if she could send you them.
>>
>>18299135
Nope, don't even really know her name. Just talked to her a few times in class and she's caught my eye a few times beforehand. My big concern is if shes with her friend I'd either be rude and be pretending he doesn't exist or include him when I don't really care about him.
>>
>>18299075
>and I'm not sure how to approach the issue without assuming her feelings and insulting her.

Why are you assuming her feelings? Why do you think asking a question would seem presumptive? Why would she be thin skinned enough that she finds it insulting?

The fact that you think you have that much control over her life is more actually MORE presumptive and insulting. She's got more shit going on in her life than you, and even if she does say no, it's not like you'll be anything more than just some random dude she used to work/go to schoo/whatever with.

Asking someone out isn't even a big deal.

"Hey, you seem cool. Would you be Interested in grabbing a coffee?" Isn't that intrusive, its not insulting, it's not loaded to the point where it illicit a grave response. It's just a question. They either say yes, or they make up an excuse to decline (which means no). Pretty simple. No big deal. No hard feelings involved.

Hell, I garauntee you it didn't even have to be awkward with your friend from before, you both just probably MADE it awkward.

Fuck dude I've slept with my best friend and become FWBs, then she started catching feelings, to which I had to turn her down (it wouldn't have worked), and we STILL remained friends afterwards--in fact we became even became closer as friends after that (going back to being purely platonic of course) and years later were still close and are even both in happy long term relationships.

They only way things are awkward is if you let them become and stay that way.

People DO NOT like feeling awkward so if you give them an alternative, 9/10 they will follow your lead and take it.
>>
>>18299132
You're a smart guy. Take off the 4chan glasses for a second and ask yourself, are all women the exact same and want the worst for men? No, thats absolutely ridiculous. Plenty of people get into relationships and even marriage with people they truly love. Don't be an autist - It was just a bad situation. I had my heart completely shattered by the love of my life but that doesnt mean I should hate other people now just because they have a vagina. Just wake up man, yes you will be able to see the light and get over it.
>>
>>18299142
Well, what did you talk about? If you have talked before try going to her about that topic with some new information, like if you were talking bout games approach her with some news on a new game or something like that.
So try to half assedly include that friend like in the conversations before, and end it with asking her number. Or saying well if you want, I can send you (photo of notes / link to some website / information) later.
>>
Ask person out first or ask person's number first, which is better?
>>
>>18299134
>>18299145
Thank you for putting things in perspective.

Unfortunately, the last time I did ask someone out, it did go the way of >>18299145. I was interested in her, she responded positively to me, others said we're acting like a couple already. I asked her out.

Turns out she wasn't interested in me, but my roommate.

I spent the next several months being called manipulative and cruel. When I asked for her and my roommate to not spend so much time in the apartment, so I could have a bit of privacy, I was a bad friend. When I had enough and crashed on a friend's couch for a few weeks, I was called selfish. It turned into a huge deal, when all I wanted was a place to sleep. In the end, I was in the wrong for toying with her emotions, being distrustful and malicious.

Sorry for the pity story, thought it might help explain my hesitation towards making another move, and why I'm second guessing signals.
Where does reading social cues stop, and assuming feelings begin?
>>
>>18299178
out, after successful date, say you'd like to see her again.
>>
>>18298602
20 guys in two semesters...that's over a new guy every 2 weeks. Coming from an ex stripper and webcam model, what the actual fuck. Damn girl.
I'm sorry but isn't it obvious? You've had lots of dicks in you. It grosses him out, probably. Not too hard to understand. You've experienced things with many others so perhaps he assumes you're a bit jaded. It really is more special when you've both had fewer partners. Newer. More exciting. My husband was a big player back in the day and it's revolting to me to think about.
It says a lot about your personality, and what kind of person you are in general.
>>
>>18299039
my husband is white (Russian) and he's longer and girthier.
>>
I'm in a bind
I completely blew it with a friend of mine by letting feels get in the way and was so upset about this I kind of had a drunk meltdown regarding it in front of mutual friends of ours...twice

I kind of find it really hard to believe that none of this has made its way back to her and have been dreading running into her again since it will be painfully awkward. Today I realized I've been subconsciously flaking on hanging out with certain people or at certain events where there'd be a high likelihood of her showing up

I'm wondering would a girl possibly think even less of me because I'm dodging an awkward interaction with them? Should I try to just let it happen once before this semester ends so I can just get it over with or would it be kinder to her to just steer clear
>>
>>18299190
>Where does reading social cues stop, and assuming feelings begin?
Don't even bring up the social cues.

When you ask her out, you should be doing so as if she has shown no interest in you whatsoever.
You're asking her out because YOU like HER. Not because of anything she said or did.

Regardless of whether that's true, you should make it seem like that's the case.
>>
How many dates does it take for me to feel her up? We kissed and cuddled after 3 weeks. Only meet like twice a week, because both have a very demanding work life. I don't want to leave her annoyed by feeling her up when she's not ready. Things are really going quite well. Should I wait for a bit?
>>
Does the fact that a girl discuses the issues she is having with the guys she's been dating indicate that she is into you?
>>
Girls who have gotten tattoos what the appeal? I've never understood it.
>>
>>18299283
I'm a guy, but in my experience she is either into you or considers you a good friend, someone she trusts, so if there is attraction there either way you could have a shot.
>>
I'm ugly and my high standards don't even let me get a blowjob from a fat chick.
How do you guys do this?
>>
>>18299323
Thanks
>>
>>18299233
Please don't ignore my autistic problem
>>
>>18299165
really hope i get woke soon
this shit is killing me
>>
>>18299233
>>18299338
Chill
It's her choice to talk to you about it. You can't control how other people feel as well. Whatever you do, try not to see this as the end of the world.
>>
>>18299351
Yeah I get that I am definitely not going to bring it up to her that's for sure

I just don't know if I can be around her and not act noticeably awkward to her or our friends

moreover I have no clue if she even wants me around

so I've sorta been dodging every scenario that could possibly lead to that but I'm wondering if this isn't just another step in a series of horribly autistic things I've done regarding her in the last month or so
>>
is it a good or ill omen if i tell this girl i'm interested in dating her but she doesn't reject me but also does not say yes
>>
>>18299338
You gon act like a bitch, you gon get treated like a bitch.

Without knowing any other parts of your circumstances, I would have lost a substantial amount of respect for you because of that over reaction if I was a mutual friend.

That being said, meet with them again, don't get too close and maybe apologise for putting your friends in a fucking awkward spot. If you can handle keeping the girl at arms length, that's the mature thing to do. If you can't, you could cut contact, but that will have consequences for the other friendships you have in that group.
>>
>>18299361
Sounds like it's a confidence/self esteem issue. Until you stop giving a fuck and accept that it happened it'll just torture you.
You don't need to let it ruin your social life. Take a few days to recover, work on yourself and gain some confidence and then start hanging out with the gang again. You don't need to let one awkward interaction ruin your social life. And in retrospect you'll see how minuscule it really is in the grand scheme.
You don't need to talk to her too much and her seeing you don't give a fuck and you're doing alright in spite of things will make her respect you more.
>>
>>18298677
Why do you need to get married?
>>
>>18299388
>>18299379
Thank you
>>
>>18299277
Stop thinking with your dick and read the mood and her body language.
>>
do girls actually like
being "picked up" out of nowhere by strangers
i literally have no friend girls
>>
>>18298334
I feel you man, my gf broke up with me aswell last weekend...

We were together for two years, seperated once at the start of 2017, got back together a month later, I gave all I had and tried to improve as hard as I could - still not enough and now Its final I guess.

You got discord? We can talk about it if you want to and share some stuff
>>
File: 1490859910766.jpg (50KB, 640x480px)
1490859910766.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>18299600
No, kidnapping is not okay, anon.
>>
>>18299288
>Girls who have gotten tattoos what the appeal? I've never understood it.
I like the look of them. Men who don't like the look are usually down the real 'conservative' end of the spectrum and I don't want to date them anyway, and I'm not stupid enough to get them done in places I can't cover for work.
>>
>>18299600
No. Not at all.
>>
>>18299600
Nope.

>>18299371
If she was interested, she wouldn't have left you hanging. No response is basically "no, but I want to work out how to reject you nicely"

>>18299325
You die alone, obviously

>>18299288
I don't have tattoos because I've never liked a design enough to want one, but I'm not against getting one if I like it. It's 2017, they're pretty normal now. If you find them repulsive or unattractive, you're in the minority, most people have no problem with them
>>
>>18299623
What if you ask nicely first
>>
>>18299325
Raise your value or lower your standards. That's the long and short of it.
>>
>>18299659
that's even worse than being flat out rejected

i was in a situation like this a year ago with a girl and while things ended up working out for me, i'm just interested in seeing how this plays out
>>
>>18299670
Well what do you want me to do about it? You asked a question, and I answered.
>>
>>18299673
you've already helped me by talking about it. i just felt anxious just thinking about it all by myself
>>
>>18299675
Well, I mean it could work out. I'm not in her head, I'm just going by my own logic if I were in her position.
>>
>>18298492
Libido is like the motor of the man.
Almost everything we do has a libidinal motive behind it.
Why does it alarm you?
>>
>>18299678
the last thing that i'v ebeen wondering if what my course of action should be

i'm thinking giving her some space for a day or two would be the best thing to do before resuming talking to her
>>
So there's this girl I want to tell how I feel. I'm pretty sure she will reject me but I feel like I have to do this otherwise I won't really get over her.
Am I being selfish? I have the feeling I'm making her upset just for me own gain. It seems like just trying to phase her out of my life is the morally correct choice and that I'm just making life easier for me by forcing her to tell it to my face.
I've been feeling physically ill the past few days just thinking about it. I think if I don't make a clean break now, I'll keep thinking about the what-ifs and not move on.
>>
>>18299113
May you explain? I have a sex drive and many guys hit on me, do you expect me to just wait for a guy I like to come along?
>>
>>18299793
Not the person you're replying to.

I am a girl with a pretty high sex drive, but I had just 2 partners at 26. Between them I was single for a year and half and I just didn't have sex because I couldn't meet someone I liked as a person, and having sex with a stranger never interested me.
It is possible and fairly normal to have sex just in a relationship.

It's your choice to have casual sex or not, but not everyone is going to like you.
>>
>>18299220
I disagree. I was just out of highschool, I wanted to party and have fun like the rest of the guys, I'm still capable of love and monogamy, although my standards for a guy are pretty high, that's why I'd gain the experience(blowing guys) before meeting a special significant other that I can please sexually and emotionally.
>>
>>18298640
I made sure that the guy wore a condom and I went to get tested three times a semester at the doctor. I have no STD's nor baggage. I'm completely happy with life.
>>
>>18299793
Your sexual market value decreases with every bedpartner. Soon, you won't be able to find a good partner anymore to settle down with. Your chances are already diminished. Women hit their wall very early, in their mid twenties. While a male flourishes in his late thirties. That means while your sexual market value decreases, the value of a male your age is increasing, thus increasing their standards. They will always choose a younger, more attractive woman over you.
>>
>>18298638
Before he found out he was attentive, sweet, and touchy. After that friend told him, he became distant and dodgy. He later just stopped talking to me in person and in text. We never brought up past hookups, plus I will always be upfront and honest of the things I have done in the past. I just think he is insecure that girls can hookup too. I didn't really care for those guys I had sexually relations with, but I did really liked him and I thought of him more than just a dick that can get me off. I wanted to be with him and it hurts to be rejected because of the things you did in the past and not in the present.
>>
>>18298602
It's because it's shameful among men to have a girlfriend who everyone's been with.
We also don't trust you to not go back to any one of your past relationships that you've passed the mile stone with.
>>
Ladies, ive been in a relationship for 5 years and just last year i got engaged to the love of my life but after getting engaged the sex completely stopped. No oral, no handjobs, no sexy pictures, not even sexting she barely even acknowledges my advances. this has been going on for 7 months i feel so rejected and frustrated at this point that even her complimenting me or calling me sexy just pisses me off im at the end of my rope whats her end game?
>>
>>18299824
People are judged based on their actions, be the king of person that will attract the kind of person you want.
You have to be their ideal partner, that whole "be urself/ find yourself" is bullshit, in reality you need to forge yourself into something you want to be.
>>
>>18299806
>the guy
Every guy and every time?
I doubt it.

You may have Chlamydia, the most common among STDs and the top most cause of infertility.
>>
>>18299824
would you feel the same if you were in the same position as the guy?
>>
>>18298602
Guys love sluts, we just arent in love with them. When youre known to jump from cock to cock you really dont make a good candidate for marriage material, it shows your loyality lies with any available dick.
>>
>>18299811
I'm not even twenty-five yet and I look way better than I did when I was eighteen. I have good genetics and I have a pretty good healty diet.

You know what? You're a sexist asshole! Fuck guys like you who think my only value as a female is trying to save my virginty for some hypothetical future husband. I have needs and wants just like any man.
>>
>>18299793
>do you expect me to just wait for a guy
There are people who do this, that is one option.
You could also look for a man that has had as many sexual partners as yourself, he probably hasn't had any.
I'm like him in that I lose interest if I find out she isn't a virgin.
I think my values are more important than my desires, if it never happens it never happens, but at least I won't feel like I betrayed my values.
There are far more important things in life than sex, for one, my soul.
>>
>>18299855
>reee why arent people telling me what i want to hear!

no wonder that guy ran away from your smashed up arby's roastbeef sandwich
>>
>>18299802
>although my standards for a guy are pretty high
Is this a result of your sexual experience?
>>
>>18299854
I'm not trying to date those guys. I only use them for sex, how is that any different from what guys do?
>>
>>18299277
Trust your dick. It only wants what's best for you and if what's best for you is feeling up that chick your dick will tell you when it's time.
>>
>>18299851
>Every guy and every time? I doubt it.
Why do you?
When I couldn't get on the pill I never had sex without a condom, even if I was dating a long term boyfriend. We never had sex without it even if we were fucking daily for almost 5 years.

She got tested and she's clean. Why do you have to doubt?
>>
>>18298677
>How do I convince my bf of 7 years to get married?
You can't, you've already given him sex, taking it away at this point could strain the relationship and he definitely never wanted marriage or he would have asked you by now.
Men nowadays don't feel safe in marriage, their parents divorced and they were the result of it.
They know what divorce does to the man, they lose everything to the wife.
Marriage is going to die within the next 50 years if things don't change, especially once norms change and people start asking you "why on earth would you want to get married?"
>>
File: 1493847127946.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493847127946.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
girls
i'm friends with a girl who's very neurotic and anxious and it turns me on sexually when she talks about her insecurities and depression with me
if you found out that one of your friends felt like this, how much would it out you off
>>
>>18299863
>When I couldn't get on the pill I never had sex without a condom
Are you implying that when you were on the pill you had sex without ha condom?
Because the pill doesn't prevent STDs, and that was the main point of my post.
>>
>>18299852
To be honest with you, not really. My type of guy is attractive and sweet. I can't blame him for doing something prior to being with me. As long as the guy is clean, doesn't have children, and is 100% committed, I will not care for his partner count.
>>
File: 1492006569763.jpg (20KB, 298x230px)
1492006569763.jpg
20KB, 298x230px
>>18299866
put you off*
>>
File: 1491947548757.jpg (169KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
1491947548757.jpg
169KB, 742x742px
>>18299848
male here
talk to her about it, communication is the foundation of every successful relationship
>>
>>18299867
With my long term boyfriend, yes. With a stranger, no.
I am just arguing that it is not so hard to have safe sex for multiple years.
>>
>>18299851
Yes. I made all 20 guys wear a condom, is that so hard to believe. We mainly hooked up at parties, where both of us were drunk but, I still had the consciousness to use a condom.
>>
>>18299860
Im pretty sure most women wouldnt date slutty guys either
>>
>>18299849
Nope I disagree. He was very into me and I was very into him. We liked the same music, clothes, politics, and sense of humour. Then he found out that I can enjoy sex without love and he completely goes cold. I think it's the male ego, he thinks my vagina has to be the first to be conquered or something. He was just insecure that I got around and wasn't holding out for him.
>>
>>18299800
He did like me though. Then he found out that girls can hookup just like guys and still want relationships. I honestly think it's male patriarchy trying to control women.
>>
>>18299859
What do you mean? I've always wanted a guy that was 6ft tall, that was good looking, athletic, sweet, /fit/, funny, caring, honest, responsible, adventurous and has a wealthy family.
>>
>>18299858
underrated
>>
>>18299881
>>18299888
>>18299891
Comon son youre making it way too obvious at this point
>>
>>18299855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

This might not be what you want to hear, but it's the very rational truth.
>>
>>18299900
the dubs of truth
>>
>>18299806
>I have no STD's nor baggage.
Cool beans for you.

However there was an immediate and decisive action that someone made when confronted with your reputation.
Better hide it better next time, cause you're not going to be able to convince someone that's already been repulsed by the idea of your person and your actions.
>>
>>18299904
>Repulsed
That's on him, not my problem.
>Lie
I don't every want to lie to long term prospect. I will always be truthful and not decieve a boyfriend. I'm proud of who I am and I will not lie about it.
>>
>>18299900
I don't agree with the video. I think it's wrong.
>>
>>18299914
That's like not agreeing with Charles Darwin, it's basic evolution.
>>
>>18299858
>arby's roastbeef
I'm honestly disgusted by that comment.

I'll say it again, why does it matter that I hooked up with a bunch if guys. I didn't love them and I sure as hell don't think about them. I want to be loved and too love, so why is 4chan so against dating promiscuous girls, when they gladly will have sex with one. I don't get it or you insecure. I think it's sad, then guys wonder why girls in general don't like hooking up with many guys when their horny, even with 4chan losers like yourself.
>>
>>18299912
>I don't every want to lie to long term prospect.
Should have thought about that before lying for the 20 short term ones maybe.
>>
>>18299915
I don't think so, it sounds like Red Pill garbage.
>>
>>18299928
I didn't lie though. He never asked. He found out from a mutual friend. I would have told him the truth if he had asked.
>>
File: hand sandwich.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
hand sandwich.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18299925
you just don't understand how men think and what men want and that's okay

you have to think about what you bring to the table too besides your stretched out hole because often time we can just as easily find someone just as good with the added bonus of their genitals not look like pic related
>>
>>18299925
Please, I always got a LOT of attention from women. Even in my current relationship my girlfriend is always jealous because there are women acting flirty around me EVERY day. Still I never fucked around. I tried a one night stand once and was repulsed afterwards. You assume I would gladly fuck a promiscuous girl which is actually the last thing I want to do.

You sound very angry though, maybe you're angry at yourself?
>>
>>18299935
Do you know how vaginas work? Anyways disregarding your lack of awareness of the female genitalia, I'll tell you what a bring to the table: my own money, sweetness, a good listener, and someone that can motivate her man.
>>
>>18299940
That's you personally. I can have sex without emotion, some girl's can't. This doesn't me I'm better than her or she is better than me, it means we're just different.
>>
>>18299969
it sounds like you need to look into yourself and cultivate something that can't be found elsewhere.

unless you're some rich trustfund kid, you can find money, as well as 'sweetness', being a good listener in many other women. a high amount of sexual partners is just something many men would find unattractive in a woman
>>
>>18299925
>w-why won't you date me you fucking l-losers!
that's what's sad desu senpai.
>>
>>18299977
No, it 100% means she's better than you.
>>
I asked my boyfriend of 1 year what his depest darkest kink was and he said he wanted to pee on me and I agreed.
I sat in the bath tub and he peed on me.
While he was doing it he asked me what my deepest darkest kink was.
I told him I want to be in the center of a gangbang.
He suddenly and immediately started acting really strange then fucking left.
I was left alone covered in his piss.
Now he won't return any calls.
What the fuck is wrong with him?
Why did he ask if he didn't want to know the answer?
>>
>>18299793
>May you explain? I have a sex drive and many guys hit on me, do you expect me to just wait for a guy I like to come along?

That's literally what normal people do lmao. Do you just fuck anybody who hits on you?
>>
>>18300026
Well you kinda told him you want to be fucked by other guys. RIP
>>
a girl i wanted to have sex with told me i smelled like her aunt out of the blue
We were naked in bed and i was feeling her up then all of a sudden she pulled back and said uhh you smell like my aunt, is that aloe vera?

Completely killed my boner and i'm sure she said that shit on purpose.
Of course i started to get self conscious and started wondering why i smell like that even though i am 100% certain she just pulled that shit out her ass.
Anyway, what the fuck did she want to accomplish with this?
>>
>get rejected by this girl I really fucking like
>few weeks later we're hanging out with some friends drinking
>most of them leave and it's basically just us two
>I tell her I love her
>says she loves me too
>I make an excuse to leave
>haven't talked since

She's been talking to another guy and it's been making me really jealous I don't think I can be friends with her anymore. I just feel so fucked up I keep thinking about that night.
>>
>>18300042
>i'm sure she said that shit on purpose.
why?
>>
>>18300048
because why would she say that and kill my boner on purpose? It felt like she was shittesting me
>>
>>18300046
just ghost and move on
>>
Girl read my message but hasn't replied for 2 days. Should I double message?
>>
>>18300090
No
Move on
>>
>>18300095
She was replying frequently before this.
>>
>>18300105
Dude double message its not a big deal she may have just forgot what kind of hoes does 4chan chase after that fucking lose sight after a few double messages
>>
>>18300029
Only cute hot guys that I know and partied with
>>
>>18300017
How?
>>
>>18299989
I come from a two parent household, they make pretty good money. I grew going to private highschools and I'm studying to be a Registered nurse.
>>
girls do you like giving gross boy bodies tongue baths?
>>
>>18300159
Because she doesn't jump on the first dick passing by
>>
other girls, should I get involved with an older guy who has severe depression? I have depression as well so I feel like wed be on the same wavelength
>>18300174
yes
>>
>>18299659
:(

>>18299665
Raising my value is difficult, but doable. Lowering my standards is impossible for me.
>>
girls, why do you always share it with your friends if you like a guy? And why do you share texts with each other? Are you incapable of making decisions on your own?
>>
>>18300230
It doesn't sound like a good idea at all, trust me when I say you're not your depression. It's really fucking hard but you should be working on bettering and loving yourself instead of seeking out relationships right now. It's not something you should looking for in a relationship anyway, if you start getting better even the slightest he'll bring you right back down and you'll do the same thing to him and it'll just create a loop of misery.

>I feel like wed be on the same wavelength
Yeah you can talk to each other about how hard it is but it won't you get anywhere. I'm not sure how functional you are but if you have a job/in uni that's really good but I can't really relate to you fully. I was a neet for 5 years after I dropped out of highschool and when I wasn't playing video games or watching anime I'd talk to people about how shit life is, how in the world could I have gotten out of it if I kept that up?

Best of luck to you anon
>>
>>18300241
I don't share much, usually, especially not at the very beginning.
I also never really showed a conversation.

Maybe it is something that younger girls do more than older ones.
>>
guys, how real is the 2d > 3d meme? i just caught my boyfriend on /h/
>>
Girls, give me your best argument to prove to me that you're not a princess.
>>
>>18299915
>Not credulously agreeing with 'redpill' contrived pseudoscience is denying evolution.
>>
>>18300257
Maybe you should check out >>>/cm/ and report back.

If you're serious though its not really anything to worry about.
>>
>>18300059
Because you smelled like aloe vera?
>>
I'm a guy and I often feel the need to tell girls that I like their hairstyle or their dyed hair color, or maybe the shirt they are wearing. I compliment guys sometimes too though not too often because I'm afraid they'll think I'm gay and my town is pretty homophobic. But anyway, I really feel the need to compliment people in general if they have a cool style when I think they deserve it, and I guess more particularly or often towards girls.
Is this something I should stop doing? Does it come off as creepy? Should I stick it to complimenting adults, not teens? I don't mean it in a flirty or sexual way.
>>
>>18300295
You're cute anon. Everyone appreciates a compliment. If you're as genuine as you seem I don't think it would come across as creepy.
>>
>>18298362
for me. none.
1st gf of 9 years, not my type at all and vice versa but besr of times.

best of luck with your ventures. glad to see you kids wanna make connection too
>>
Talked with a girl on tinder for a couple hours last night, then she stopped replying. Like I assume she just went to bed cause it was late and everything. How long should I go before starting up another conversation to see if she's still interested?
>>
>>18300042
Either you really did smell like aloe vera or there was something else (your dick or breath stank, whatever) that turned her off instantly. If it's just that you personally smell bad, she came up with the aloe vera thing and probably hoped you would infer (from comments of other people/partners) that something else does not smell great about you.
OR it is true, scent memory is an extremely vivid and strong thing.

In theory it's possible she had a completely other reason (eg did not enjoy the way you were touching her) to get turned off, but I doubt she would've come up with such a random and specific (but potentially legitimate) excuse on the spot.
>>
>>18300295
Do it, life is too short not to spread positivity because (the horror) someone ever might take it the wrong way.

Just practice on doing it in a straightforward, casual, light-hearted way that leaves no doubt that the compliment is an end in itself. This is easiest (and good for practicing) if you were about to end the interaction anyway.
>>
>>18300352
>>18300298
Alright, thanks!
>>
can girls tell when you're avoiding eye contact with them

I usually get lunch with two of my friends and whenever sitting directly across from the woman one I kind of just look past her or off to the side unless we're talking. she's really really cute and I don't want to accidentally catch myself checking her out but I feel like she's noticed my aversion and I just don't know what the proper normal thing to do here is
>>
>>18299848
You need to talk to her. Don't be angry, yell at her, or tell her that she's being a selfish because she won't be receptive to that. For women sex is a mental activity and if she has some sort of mental block she won't want to have sex with you.

-Tell her that you've noticed that your sex life has died down a lot and it hurts you because it makes you feel like she's not attracted to you anymore. it's very important to tell her how the lack of sex makes you feel because many women don't understand how important sex is to men or why it's important. For some of us
sex is just an extra activity we can live without.

- Ask her if she's worried about something or if there is a problem that preoccupies her mind. let her know that your there for her if she needs help. Like i said women can't have sex if they're worried about something else.

-Finally just ask her why she hasn't had the desire to ask sex. And let her know that if it's an issue of it not being enjoyable for her that you're willing to work with her so that it's something pleasurable for the both of you.
>>
>>18300295
>Is this something I should stop doing? Does it come off as creepy? Should I stick it to complimenting adults, not teens?

Eh, I do it all the time. Dont really give a fuck. Literally just drop a compliment and walk away. Sometimes it's pretty amusing when i see a look of confusion on a girls face because she was trying to flirt and I'm already moving past her, but otherwise, everyone just says thanks and that's that.

I'd probably stick to doing it your arround your age group and above though.

It's a pain I the ass dealing with younger girls to get crushes on older guys to begin with, and you don't wanna start any unnecessary drama.

>>18300360
>can girls tell when you're avoiding eye contact with them

So the REAL question you're asking is, can people tell when you're staring at them?

I'm going to say that if as I can as a usually dense as fuck guy, they probably can as a girl.
>>
>>18300443
>So the REAL question you're asking is, can people tell when you're staring at them?

But I'm asking the opposite
I'm in the same boat as you and can tell when someone is looking at me but I can't tell when they're purposefully avoiding gaze
>>
>>18300449
>But I'm asking the opposite
I'm in the same boat as you and can tell when someone is looking at me but I can't tell when they're purposefully avoiding gaze

How is that different?

If someone can tell that you've been staring at then, and they CONSTANTLY feel it, it doesn't take that great of an intuitive leap to realize that you're always averting their gaze the second they look at you, but are still staring at them in between.

This is doubly true because I suspect you've not been being that slick about it.
>>
>>18300468
I mean it's not like I am sneaking glances at her or anything when we're not talking, in fact I actively avoid doing so

Do you think this gives off a similar weird vibe that me staring at her when we're not really talking would give
>>
>>18300468
Oh I think you misunderstood what I was doing

I hold eye contact with her while we're talking
Its just that when we aren't and I'm facing her I make a very strong effort to look to the side or something because I'm sort of paranoid that she'll assume I'm checking her out/I don't want to accidentally start checking her out
>>
>>18298362
>Guys, if you are not the same race as your bf's idealized type
I'm not gay, sorry, can't help you with that
>>
>>18300523
why did you even respond
>>
for girls that use dating websites or whatever, which kind of first messages catches your attetion from a guy you matched with in tinder or other dating app?
>>
>>18298868
>>18298330
I do this with coworkers I get along well with. Like I'm warm and friendly and open and then they ask me out and want more. I guess it's hard to tell me them up straight without ruining work relationship. So I just try to dodge these invitations because I like them, but not interested in dating them.
>>
>Was going well with girl
>6+ dates, texting every couple of days
>suddenly gets colder in texts
>week into this went out with her on Monday, then on Thurs asked her if she wanted to grab some drinks or w/e
>was avoidant and mad for the whole day
>hug her goodbye didn't get anything back
wtf is was going pretty well
I've just cut contact for a week in case she needed to sort her shit out, but still nothing

I can't really think what i've done wrong desu
>>
>>18300566
I'm a dude but, why do you assume something had to go "wrong". It's just as easily plausibility that nothing went wrong, it just didn't go right.

Dating ain't a do X and avoid Y to get Z result formula where you doing everything right guarantees success.

It's all about feelings, vibes, and emotional connection. You either have it or you don't.

More often than not, you won't.

In which case you just move on.
>>
>>18300580
I dunno, maybe she's on her period or some shit dude
She's been liking my photos and added me to snapchat, but just doesn't initate anything

Fuckin boring desu
>>
Am I in the wrong to secretly expect from someone I haven't been dating for a long time that if they were truly interested in me they would find the time to contact me (via text or anything, for any short amount of time)?
>>
>>18298312
?? are you 3 years old and afraid of haircut and need a supervisor? jeez, send pic what hair r we talking about
>>
>>18300657
Yes, I am. :(
30 yo actually.
It is just 3.2" long straight hair. I don't wanna get doxxed.
>>
>>18300672
ah, can't rly help without a pic to see if a haircut would do good or not
>>
>>18300672

Don't cut it! Tell that bitch to fuck herself cuz long hair is cooool
>>
>>18300704
But she is so pretty. What if I get a haircut and she starts to want to date me?
>>
If a girl calls you a "great friend" does it mean there's no chance at all, ever, of getting a romantic relationship with her?
>>
Where do I find girls to talk to? I don't really have much contact with my coworkers and the nature of the job doesn't give me much time to talk to them even if I wanted to. I go to the gym but girls hate being talked to there.
>>
Im really insecure about my relationship right now. We've been together 10 months.

Im pretty selfish person but I think my thinking is valid for arguments me and my girlfriend have gotten into.

My girlfriend is spending more time than usual with this friend of hers. They are going on a hike this saturday, making it the 3rd time they've hung out in a week, one movie and two hikes.

They typically hangout less than once a month. I've told her I want to go hiking but she never fucking wants to. Even an evening walk happens once every 10 times I ask. It just pisses me off. And the she instantly goes on a whim with this guy.

A week ago, she didnt want to go out for dinner with me, because she wants to save money. But she invited me a long with the same guy to go see a movie. A movie that costs twice as much as dinner.

She is depressed and is taking medication for it. As a result her sex drive is 0. We've fucked once in the past two weeks. Usually we fuck every day or two.

Now I understand depression kills sex drive, but lastnight she waxxed her pussy. She knows I like it long but she insists she waxes it because it makes her feel sexier. But if we areant fucking why would she wax?

I overthink little shit like this a lot but im just feeling like garbage. Im a pretty confident person but this type of shit seems off.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry this is written bad. On my phone
>>
>>18300763
>hey are going on a hike this saturday, making it the 3rd time they've hung out in a week, one movie and two hikes.
>They typically hangout less than once a month. I've told her I want to go hiking but she never fucking wants to. Even an evening walk happens once every 10 times I ask. It just pisses me off. And the she instantly goes on a whim with this guy.
>A week ago, she didnt want to go out for dinner with me, because she wants to save money. But she invited me a long with the same guy to go see a movie. A movie that costs twice as much as dinner.
While you could assume that she's just using him as a mate, this is some serious red flag shit

Keep calmly about how you see it to her and if she gets defensive then there's 90% chance she's, at least emotionally, cheating on you
Then it's up to you senpai
>>
File: snake.jpg (100KB, 458x750px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
100KB, 458x750px
Girls,

How much texting outside of dates or generally seeing eachother do you think is acceptable, when does it become clingy?
>>
>>18300843
>How much texting outside of dates or generally seeing eachother do you think is acceptable, when does it become clingy?
Any amount is fine as long as we have something to talk about.
With my boyfriend at the beginning we talked all day, every day and I didn't feel like it was clingy or excessive. When you triple text me and try to force conversation it becomes clingy.
>>
>>18298492
Several times a day. Probably too much in fact. Most of them are kind of passing thoughts at random throughout the day that I barely notice and then of course there's the fantasies like every guy has.

I have no idea how much this changes between being single / in a relationship.
>>
>>18298492
For me it's almost constant. I'd honestly say my sex drive is the main force behind me doing stuff.
>>
>>18300763
Jesus. She is being completely unreasonable, you have to sit her down and break it down to her that despite her depression, she can't just make some random guy a priority over you. If she's going to invest all her time, energy and opportunities for lasting memories with someone else, how exactly does she expect the relationship to survive?

Don't tell her this bluntly she's fucked up though. It's entirely true but will achieve nothing but make her defensive. Tell her very calmly that she's dating you, that means it's completely normal to expect that YOU are the go to person for her to do fun stuff with, that you love her and whatever is true but you will leave if she does not get her act together and start acting like you're her boyfriend.

And yeah shaving is fucking shady. You better like her a whole lot if you don't just want to leave over this.

>>18300843
Depends on how well the conversation flows. Pushing it when there's no "texting chemistry" and you are just trying to make a conversation happening that isn't there is something you want to avoid. Just text her asking you're still on and saying you look forward to the night, or afterwards that you had fun, maybe something funny/sweet if you have a bit of inspiration. If the spark is there, doesn't matter. As long as she eagerly/quickly reciprocates fully in the interaction it's all good. Match her pacing.
>>
File: text.jpg (58KB, 690x893px)
text.jpg
58KB, 690x893px
I'm dating this girl. We've been very close with each other for months now, and we're openly very serious about each other.

Lately she's a little off, though. Keeps taking ages to answer my texts, even though she's continously popping in and out of Facebook chat. Asked her about something serious (but unrelated) this afternoon and she did the same thing. Yet the moment I sent "nevermind, got it already", she instantly got on and said "sorry didn't see it". Tired of being ignored for the nth time, I asked her how busy she is, and again no more response for hours. Checked the Facebook chat after a while, and guess who's busy talking to someone else again?

This isn't normal, is it? What's my best option here? Should I ask her about it, let her know that I know or at least confirm what I think I know? Sit things out and enjoy the hurt?
>>
>>18300779
>>18300904

We do spend everynight together, but all we do is netflix and chill. She said in the past that she feels comfortable to say no to me when I ask to go for a walk/hike. But when a friend asks she feels obligated.

I just feel like a second class citezen with her, instead of her planning with me, she makes plans with this loser.

The pussy waxing is beyond me. If she cheats she cheats. Nothing I can do to stop it.
>>
>>18300953
It's a somewhat common and superficially logical reasoning to have, but at the end of the day I strongly doubt she's ascribe to "in my life, I want to have gone more out of the way of randoms because I feel pressured, than to invest time/energy in the bonds with my loved ones". Yet that's the implication.

Yeah but if it comes to that, why stay around for it.
>>
>>18300948
Yeah I would just straight up tell her that she needs to invest more time in you OR at least give a good reason why that's not a possibility here. Pretty much the same as the most recently answered question if you're lurking that. No it's not normal. It's normal to be enthusiastic about chit chatting with your boyfriend/girlfriend, and then it's still more common to be averse to texting/chatting in general than to just do other stuff all day and not respond. She will probably get prissy but what's the real alternative here? You can only try to be non-accusative and factual about it in an attempt to soften the blow. Try to make it into a more two-sided conversation by asking her how she would explain that she takes forever to see your texts and get back to you.
>>
Hey guys,

How do I become "one of the guys"?
I've always been a huge tomboy with two older brother and think I need to get more dude friends. Always seem to have the best time when I just so happen to chat with a guy, we can't stop laughing and joking around.

I don't think friendzoning and hurting a guy's feelings is possible for me.
I'm treated rather coldly. And of course I am, I'm shy and am no qt! I've been fat most of my life, lost a lot, but still am pretty unattractive. I don't think guys smiling/gazing at me means they think I'm cute.

So...what do you suggest? How do you usually get platonic girl friends?
>>
Since the above posters are talking about facebook and red flags, might as well add my own:

Girlfriend enthusiastically tells me about a funny video someone sent her. Shortly after, I came across it myself on my facebook feed, where her ex had tagged her in it and they'd had the time of their lives talking about it in the replies.

Think it's a bad sign that this -someone- turns out to be her ex and she wouldn't mention it?
>>
>>18298896
"Honestly, starting up the nursing program and the amount I'm riding with the ambulance, I just don't have the time for anything like that now. I really think we should stay friends"

Thats what she said..

>>18300564
Makes sense. I just wish she would atleast be open to hanging out as just friends. Which she obviously sees me as
>>
So there is this girl who keeps staring at my genital region

I like her too, wat do?

smirk at her?
>>
>>18301000
I'm a real nigga, so I'll be honest with you, we don't hang around with girls who we don't fuck or find attractive. There's no reason for us to have female friends.
>>
>>18301000
>chat with a guy, we can't stop laughing and joking around.
Do that.
>>
>>18301017
Well she did say 'guys', not 'real niggas'.
>>
How do I tell girls I like I have avoidance problems? I have AvPD and struggle to be close to people. This has led to friends (not girls) confront me in the past
>>
Girls and guys

Is it good for me to want to look attractive (dress well, haircut, /fit/) even if I know I'll never get a girlfriend? Just, to look good for myself?
>>
Why do guys think it's okay to commit rape? I was drinking the other night, and next thing I know I'm in my friend's (or at least i thought he was my friend) bed. I woke up the next morning and was disgusted, because I never gave him consent to fuck me, but he did it anyway. Why do guys think it's okay to rape drunk women?
>>
>>18301204

We don't.
>>
>>18301204
most of us don't (like 90%+)

but why do women feel the need to get so drunk they don't even remember what happened and then complain that somebody took advantage of them? you have some responsibility here too
and how do you know you didn't say yes while drunk?
>not saying it is your fault at all, but these are some of the questions that almost never gets brought up when talking about rape. at least in my country. here it is that "women can never do anything wrong"
>>
>>18301204

How do you know you were raped? maybe you came on to him. You were drunk after all.
>>
>>18301204

See below.
>>18301211

Though if he was drunk too, you raped him just as much as he raped you.
>>
File: 1368818126285.png (122KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1368818126285.png
122KB, 625x626px
>>18301204
Why do people continue to fall for posts like this?
>>
>>18301204
Comes off naturally probably, since men are used to be stubborn when a girl rejects him, since you never know when a woman is playing with you with the hard kind of girl attitude so yeah men naturally have a feel to beleading so we feel like making a move is mostly the right thing to do has a man
>>
Why do people think it's okay to drink until you pass out?
>>
Bump >>18300260
>>
>>18300260
I work retail.
>>
>>18301003
Anyone?
>>
>>18301366
And? Since when princesses can't work retail?
>>
>>18301003
>Think it's a bad sign that this -someone- turns out to be her ex and she wouldn't mention it?

Counter-question: Why would she go out of her way to SPECIFICALLY tell you that it was an ex? Is him being an ex At all germane to the conversation or to the videos content? Do YOU go out of your way to Cite your sources every time you come across a random meme and share it? No? Then why does it matter that's it's an ex...

>>18301091
>Just, to look good for myself?

That is actually the absolute Best and healthiest reason to do it.

Though believing the sentence before that is pretty unhealthy and is probably part of the reason you're not getting women

>INB4 bitter woe is me rant.
>>
Ladies, how would you analyze this mindset?

There's this amazing girl I went out with for a several months. We gotten along great and haven't even had our first fight yet. Out of the blue, about 1.5 months ago she breaks up with me citing she's scared of getting into a serious relationship because of her baggage from being cheated on years ago. We both get emotional. Encourages me to date other girls and tells me she's going to stay single for a while. We part ways in a sad but amicable breakup. She says she'll see where she's at in a few months. She disables her okcupid account and communication ceases. We still have each other on snapchat and once in a while she sees my story and I see hers. She either unfollows or blocks me last week (can't tell). Today I see her OKC is reactivated. I viewed it, non-anonymously.

So I have no idea if she has it online 24/7 or not, but she'll probably see that I viewed her. I don't know how I should be feeling about this. Was everything a lie? Her initial breakup text said it wasn't me and that I was the sweetest guy she ever met. I've even met her friends and family and they didn't act fishy or anything. She was open with me about so much, it seemed. It's not the fact that she's back on, it's the fact that she's back on after saying she didn't want to date for a while. Does it even mean anything?

Yes, I do realize I'm acting like an overdramatic fag. But damn it, I really really liked this one.
>>
>>18301459

>Though believing the sentence before that is pretty unhealthy and is probably part of the reason you're not getting women

I'm not complaining about it. I know I don't, I don't try.
>>
>>18298092
Dear girls.

How creeped out would you be to find that one of your closest friends was spying on you in the bathroom? Would you call the police about it?
>>
So I got to know several girls and asked them out and all three of them said the same goddamn things to me and still want to be my friends for some reason. As if.

>Naw, I am going through a thing
>But you are so smart
>and funny
>I am sure you'll find someone to be happy with xD
Note, one of them actually recently broke up with someone, but it was like a month.

I am just surprised that it's three completely different girls. Am I just born to be friendzoned?
>>
>>18301498
I know that feel, bro. ;_;
Work on improving yourself and fuck prostitutes. That's what I'm doing.
>>
>>18300026
Well on one hand, asking about each others deepest kinks is a can of worms anyway, you don't know what the other person might say and you may very well get answers you weren't anticipating. By asking you in return for you asking him, he probably should have been better prepared for that.

But on the other hand, you basically told your boyfriend you want to have sex with other guys. There's a difference between having an unusual and perhaps even gross kink that you want to share with your partner and having a kink that involves other people entirely. He probably wasn't prepared for it and maybe handled that information a bit awkwardly.

In the meantime let him cool off and he'll talk to you when he's ready. It'll be better when the two of you can actually collectively sit down and address it. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>18301480
Not a chick but 9/10 creeps, and if they find out and any of them have boyfriends or older brothers, you're probably going to get the shit beat out of you and probably have your rep completely and totally ruined.

As for whether they'd call the cops or not? Depends on the individual. I know some girls who'd just look at you in disgust, I know some others that'd be dialing the phone so fast you'd end up with a misdemeanor and s fine/jail time on your record before you knew what happened.
>>
>>18301498
Oh boy I can't tell you how many times I've gotten rejections like that. I'll bet it sure beats mean or humiliating rejections though. One time a girl made up that she was a lesbian on the spot to turn me down. That one was actually just kind of funny looking back on it.

Anyway those are all solid qualities to have and they will probably help you down the road. Besides which sometimes the timing really is the main factor and sometimes they really are going through something and not looking to date. And a month is nowhere near long enough for most people to recover from a relationship that meant anything.

You are definitely not born to be "friendzoned" so don't talk like that.
>>
I know insecurities are a personal things, but I am insecure about mooching money off parents. Still in college, 20 years old, I have friends who have jobs, but mooching off parents gets me by just fine so I don't see a reason to get a job clearing floors in a fast food joint or something and I focus on studying instead.

And I just thought about going on a date with a girl and thought it's so fucking lame to pay for a lady with parents' money. Do girls think about it?
>>
>>18301498
don't beat yourself up over it, some guys are simply not attractive to the average girl
>>
Women are awful
>>
>>18301455
Think about it, anon. If I was a princess - family fortune, power, social status and everything - why the fuck would I be in a dead-end job where I get paid pocket change to clean bathrooms and be screamed at by idiots?
>>
>23
>dick hasn't been cut
did my parents screw me over by not getting me circumcized when i was younger? i don't want girls thinking i have a gross dick because the foreskin is still there
>>
>>18301548
I'm sure you're so much better than them
>>
File: IMG_6181.jpg (37KB, 336x330px)
IMG_6181.jpg
37KB, 336x330px
I made a date on Tinder for tonight. I messaged her this afternoon to make sure we're still on and haven't heard anything back. Is it safe to assume she probably backed out?

I really don't feel like going out to get stood up again.
>>
File: 1488432210137.gif (4MB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1488432210137.gif
4MB, 200x267px
Would a girl think less of me if I cried in front of her? Cried in front of a co-worker, asked me why I've been feeling down lately and it all just came out
>>
>>18301575
They did you a favor, in my opinion. At least you have the choice of getting circumcised instead of having it forced on you. And I wouldn't worry too much about what people think of it - some women like uncircumcised dicks, it's all a matter of preference.
>>
>>18301540
>20 yo
>doesn't have good amount of money on savings account
Either you or your parents fucked up. Unless they are so rich that having a manchild who doesn't value money won't make a difference.

>>18301548
There are some very RARE ones who are pretty, nice and intelligent.

>>18301554
1. Because you're a hardworking person.
2. That's just the main definition of princess. For me, you can be a princess without being royal.

>>18301575
You should be thanking them, idiot.
>>
>>18301480
I wouldn't call the police because my country's police sucks, but yes it's fucking creepy

>>18300295
It's nice, men almost never notice anything. I always appreciate it. Not sure about the teens thing though, that's pretty weird.

>>18300241
I don't share my texts. I do tell them when I like a guy, what's the problem with that? It's not about decision making, it's just nice talking about that kind of stuff.

>>18299792
Eh, how much could she be upset by that? I don't really see the problem with telling her but I'm not that experienced in that regard

>>18299042
Trim pubes. Body hair is OK
>>
>>18301588
I personally love watching guys cry
>>
>>18301645
Yeah, but do you think less of them?
>>
>>18301575
Just go get circumcised if you want to chopp off one of the most sensitive parts of your dick and mutilate yourself
>>
>>18301648
no, I wouldn't say I would think any different of them
>>
When guys complain about female pubes, they mostly mean the hair on the labia majora, right? I shaved for the first time and found I prefer hairlessness in the vulva area but I miss the hair on the mound. It's soft and straight, a lot like the hair on my head. I don't know if that's typical or not.

I'm a virgin and plan to be for a year or two more, so it's not like I've had the chance to ask my partner(s).
>>
>>18301716
Mmmm.. yeah. Honestly if you keep it trimmed enough to not look like a jungle, and not get caught up in people's teeth/threat, most guys won't give a shit.

Do what's comfortable to you. If you gotta be amijgnwild changes for some dude, you're probably going to find yourself not enjoying shit as much, and it ain't worth it,
>>
>>18301645
Love? Why is that? Does it have something to do with weakening the patriarchy?

>>18301716
I personally prefer trimmed or fully shaved pubes and holes, but if your mound hair is that nice, I guess you can leave it. The main problem is the vulva area, yes. (The dick needs to see where he is going)
>>
>>18301749
>implying I'm a feminist
I just find it cute when guys cry
>>
>>18301766
I'll probably "get tears in my eyes" (not really cry, like abloobloobloo) when I get my first gf and have sex with her for the first time.
Is that really cute?
I bet you're a rarity and most girls don't agree with you.
>>
Girls, how would you like to be broken up with, in a LDR besides in person?
>>
>>18301777
that is very cute. yes I'm probably in the minority
>>
>>18301790
Coming at this from a different direction:

I better express myself in textual communication than verbal, and I think most other people do as well. I would probably break-up through an email, frequently used social media messenger, text, or letter, depending on how my partner and I have communicated in the past. I know my intentions would be to most accurately explain why the relationship isn't working out for me, and give heartfelt well-wishes without botching it by blanking or using the wrong tone in a phone call or Skype/FaceTime. That's what I would do to end a LDR as politely and gently as I can, and I would expect someone else using the same method to share the same goals as I would if I were on the other end.

So, TL;DR, in a LDR, I would prefer to be broken-up with probably through an email or letter, because that's what I would do with someone else if I wanted to be as gentle as I can, and I would assume my ex would have chosen the same thing for the same (well-intentioned) reasons.
>>
>>18301811
Even if you have no clue? If you think everything is working out?

What would you like to see in a breakup letter?
>>
>>18299220
You are a moron
>>
>>18298602
Because he's an idiot and all the people here shaming you are too. Please don't perceive their ramblings as having any intrinsic value other than being a projection of their own insecurities
>>
>>18301793
Anon, I feel the same way as you. I like it when boys cry.
>>
>>18301821
In a break-up... message (?), I would expect:

- an explanation for why you don't want to continue the relationship (distance, career, incongruent life plans, different interests, etc.)

- an apology for not breaking up in person, and then acknowledgement it's not because you're an asshole, it's just too costly to meet-up when you're just gonna break-up with me

- reassurance that I'm not an unattractive person. inwardly or outwardly, I'm just not the person for you (this is to keep insecurities from festering and nagging at me)

- well-wishes and encouragement for my future, both romantically and in my passions and career

- the final goodbye

Oh, and I should clarify that I like writing and receiving letters. If you don't write letters to each other, you probably shouldn't do this.

Don't be afraid to doll it up some and take the pressure off of her, because it's really not going to affect you any, but it will be something she thinks about for quite a while, so make it easy for her to get over so she can get on with her life. Good luck, dude.
>>
>>18301862
>you probably shouldn't do this
I mean, don't write a letter. Just communicate with her however you normally would for a long, written message.
>>
>>18301866
I got what you mean. Thank you
>>
Girls or more specifically Bisexual girls,

How do you deal with having boobs.

Sincerely,
Concerned 4channer.
>>
>>18301873
What do you mean, 'deal with'? It's a party of my body that I've had for 10+ years, not a terminal illness
>>
>>18301875
so when you look in the mirror you can just get off to yourself?
......narcissistic?
>>
File: Ch4v41GWsAAaYKO.jpg (27KB, 400x400px)
Ch4v41GWsAAaYKO.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>18301645
>>
Has anyone here had their heart truly and completely broken? The love of my life admitted to me like a month ago that though she still loved me very much, she had feelings for her male friend (who is a dick to her) and she didn't think it'd be fair to go on with me. But the thing is she always said to not worry about him and she doesnt see him that way, but they always texted and it always made me anxious.

How long did it take you to get over having your heart broken
>>
>>18301793
>>18301848
You don't exist. Normal girls oppress men and don't allow us to cry.

>>18301873
>>18301875
>>18301880
lol
>>
New thread: >>18301890
>>
>>18301587

Yes. If you planned a date and the other person is not pulling their half/giving updates then they're not worth it.
>>
>>18301885
>You don't exist. Normal girls oppress men and don't allow us to cry.

=/ everyone gets overwhelmed at some point or the other in life and needs to relieve emotional stress. Besides if you can cry in-front of a person it literally means you are comfortable enough to lower your defenses; means a great deal to the person.
>>
File: 1490310693574.jpg (840KB, 3096x1857px)
1490310693574.jpg
840KB, 3096x1857px
Guys,

I'm been wondering about something. What's 30 extra pounds on a girl like? Is it excessive?

>tfw it's not grotesque fat, it's evenly distributed, but aside from D-cups your body doesn't look feminine
>tfw you've been fat since forever and are just beginning to unfuck yourself

I plan to lose the rest, I'm on a good track, but finding the motivation is sometimes hard when I wonder whether or not it'd really make me look all that much better.
>>
>>18301897
D'awwwww... You're way too nice, femanon. I wish I could marry you.
>>
>>18301919
Yes, it is excessive. I love slim girls.
>>
one for the goils, do you think there's a problem within your gender regarding expectations from males? I lost the link but okcupid made a study in which women rated 80% of males to be below the average, for men it was pretty much the opposite.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.