[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally get first qt gf >We agree to take things slowly >dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3877.jpg (20KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3877.jpg
20KB, 218x218px
Finally get first qt gf
>We agree to take things slowly
>dating for two weeks
>freind jokingly mentions I have a small penis
>I do
>she stays silent
>later we are at my house
>one thing leads to another and we talk about having sex
>I mention the penis comment
>say freind was joking
>he wasn't, he is a real prick (pun intended)
>"haha yeah I bet it's only six inches"
>get uncomfortable
>she's really small and said she doesn't need a big one
>something came up and we couldn't go any further than kissing
>Is six really considered small?
>Even if she is tiny?
>I'm high five inches bordering on a low six
I'm a virgin and she knows I have no experience with sex so how fucked am I (pun not intended)
>>
>>18298008
You being insecure about it is the only problem here. 5" is fine.
>>
>>18298008

How old are you two? She probably doens't know what 6 inches are.
>>
6 is above average you're cool dude
>>
>>18298013
I'm 18 and she is 17 she has only had sex with two other guys but what if those two were cock monsters
>>
>>18298062
>but what if those two were cock monsters

You don't know that, they were probably average and she thinks 6'' is average. I don't believe she was going to measure them.

But let's assume you are right for a second and they were pythons. Two options could happen:

1) She doesn't care.

2) She cares.

If it's option 1), then no problem.

If it's option 2), she is a bitch and not worth your time.
>>
You're fine dude! Don't worry
>>
"High five inches" to six inches is dead average. Pretty much right on top of the bell curve. Six is actually a scootch above average, as others have said, but not so much that it's noticeable.

You're fine.

Also, just for future reference, girls are absolutely terrible at estimating dick size, and guys lie, all the time. approx 80% of dudes have dicks that are six inches long or smaller. approx 5% have dicks that are larger than 6.5 inches, and about 1 in 100 has one that's longer than 7, with 8 inch penises being incredibly rare (less than 1 in 1000). Yet if you ask most girls, "what's the smallest guy you've ever been with?" "oh, I don't know, maybe six inches?" "What's the perfect six?" "OH! My ex was seven and he was just perfect. Eight is a biiiit too big."

Disregard all comments and numbers from both men and women as regards to dick size.
>>
>>18298103
perfect size not perfect six, durrr
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.