[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to stop being sexually attraced to anything at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image(9).jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image(9).jpg
100KB, 800x600px
Is there a way to stop being sexually attraced to anything at all. I just want to be asexual.
>>
>>18297910

What's your problem?

The answer to your question is "no", by the way.
>>
>>18297922
Liking people doesn't feel good and I want it to stop is the long and short of it.
>>
>>18297927

Why doesn't it feel good? They don't like you back?
>>
>>18297938
The longer version is that I essentially keep getting attracted to people who are in no way interested in me and attracting people that I have no romantic interest in. I just want to stop thinking about romance.
>>
>>18297960

>attracting people that I have no romantic interest in.

Why not? They ugly?
>>
>>18297968
not really. I just have particular taste and I keep attracting people who lie outside of things I like.
>>
>>18297971

So your problem is that you are too picky?
>>
>>18297979
That's not a problem though. I can't like what I don't like. If you're telling me to change my own tastes then tell the people I like to change theirs!
>>
File: ChVNW7C_d.jpg (59KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
ChVNW7C_d.jpg
59KB, 640x644px
>>18297910
There is a thing called chemical castration. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration
>>
>>18297993
But does it actually end attraction?
>>
>>18297988

What are your tastes, though? What do they lack that you like?
>>
>>18297999
That's a bad question though because my answer is going to sound really silly. But I'm only attracted to people around my height with short dark hair and assertive personalities.
>>
>>18297998
>wikipedia
>"Chemical castration is castration via anaphrodisiacal drugs, whether to reduce libido and sexual activity, to treat cancer, or otherwise."
Allegedly
>>
>>18298011

So, you are picky. Grow up and stop bitching.
>>
File: 1483729403030.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483729403030.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>18298017
What kind of advice is that though? I don't want to be attracted to people. Ignoring it doesn't solve any problems.
>>
>>18298055
>Ignoring it doesn't solve any problems.

But acknowledging you are being a bitch may spark enough self awareness to change. It's a long shot, but maybe.
>>
File: 1490711550785.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1490711550785.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>18297910
Oh look, it's this thread again.

NO. YOU CAN'T JUST TURN OFF YOUR SEX DRIVE. YOU WILL BE LIVING WITH IT UNTIL YOU DIE, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE TOO OLD TO GET HARD YOU'LL STILL GET VERY ATTRACTED TO PEOPLE. MONKS SPEND THEIR ENTIRE WAKING LIVES AT SPIRITUAL PRACTICE TO SUPPRESS THEIR DESIRES, AND THEY STILL FAIL. YOU TOO WILL FAIL AT THIS.

I hate these threads. Where on earth did this meme come from?
>>
>>18298079

It's called "taking the easy way out". But people don't really want to do it, they just want to complain and that's their opening line.
>>
>>18298061
How am I being a bitch?
>>
>>18298084

By having unreasonable expectations and then complainining when the world doesn't bend over backwards to fulfill them, maybe?
>>
>>18298079
Yes you can. Just take strong antipsychotics.
>>
>>18298085
>Liking a particular thing is having unreasonable expectations

>Not dating people I'm not attracted to is expecting the world to bend over backwards to me

k
>>
>>18298098
>Liking a particular thing is having unreasonable expectations

>But I'm only attracted to people around my height with short dark hair and assertive personalities.

You are picking her hair style, dude. That's not liking a particular thing, that's being obsessive.
>>
>>18298104
That isn't really that odd. Everyone has things that they like.
>>
>>18298126

Not to that point. Preferring a hair style or height is noe thing. Never going for a girl with a particular feature is one thing.

Now, asking for something so especific as you do is monomania, otherwise known as obsession.
>>
>>18298131
> In 19th-century psychiatry, monomania (from Greek monos, one, and mania, meaning "madness" or "frenzy") was a form of partial insanity conceived as single pathological preoccupation in an otherwise sound mind.:155 :26 Partial insanity, variations of which enjoyed a long pre-history in jurisprudence, was in contrast to the traditional notion of total insanity, exemplified in the diagnosis of mania, as a global condition affecting all aspects of understanding and which reflected the position that the mind or soul was an indivisible entity.

I see your meaning but I can't help the way I feel about it as far as I know.
>>
>>18298167

Well, either you are really insane or you are just using it as an excuse to self-sabotage your dating life.

Good luck figuring yourself out.
>>
>>18298179
Why would I sabotage my OWN dating life?!
>>
>>18298186

Lack of self esteem, as a way to avoid the conflicts of dating, maybe your parents messed you up in the head as a kid. Plenty of reasons. Don't tell mt you don't know what self-sabotage is.

I know know which one applies to you, but one of them must.
>>
>>18297998
Yeah, they do this to pedophiles in some states.

Sounds like it'd be perfect for you.
>>
>>18298432
What's the procedure or drug that needs to be taken?
>>
>>18298097
This or high dose SSRIs

>>18297960
Wow, are you seriously getting asexual and aromantic confused?
>>
>>18298675
>Wow are you seriously getting asexual and aromantic confused

Don't be autistic. You know what I mean.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.