[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 years old. I've only had sex being extremely lucky in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: callgirl.jpg (106KB, 638x434px) Image search: [Google]
callgirl.jpg
106KB, 638x434px
22 years old. I've only had sex being extremely lucky in some websites of sexual contacts, like lucky twice in 3 years. I get to date a girl like every 6 months but it never goes nowhere. I'm always kinda desperate.

Thinking on just paying for sex with a call girl. Pic related, it's the one I'm thinking about. Should I go with it? I'm scared of feeling remorse specially if I ever meet a potential partner.
>>
What's the regret?

Your future partner can't fault you for doing it. Hell, you don't even have to tell them. This can be a secret you take to the grave.

Honestly, you can't really lose here except for the fact that you picked a low-test sticklet
>>
Its a for now thing. I don't see the problem in it. All I can see as potential issues is contracting an std or getting hit with the law book. Take of that what you will.
>>
>>18297942
>>18298053
what if a gf ever asks me about sexual experience, I don't enjoy lying, much less to a partner.
>>
>>18298094
You tell her, paying for sex isn't that uncommon, and it's imo a good experience, helps learning more about yourself
>>
>>18297867
What websites?
>>
i will make sure to wear a decent condom, so i dont think there's any risk in stds. and would have to be too unlucky to get busted by police, i dont think this stuff is that prosecuted in my city. the skankiest area for whores (not where i'd go) is right next to a police station.

i will keep thinking about this, although i think i'd really regret it down the line.

>>18298670
it's one from my country, i doubt we're from the same place so
>>
>>18298683
Just name them

also don't do it's not worth it
>>
>>18298094
It's not lying if you don't tell her

It's banging your friend's sister. You don't have to tell him. Sure, it's shitty that you did it but it doesn't hurt anyone if you keep it to yourself
>>
>>18298689
sorry i thought you meant the website where i look up the whores.

if you meant where i found girls to fuck with, one was fetlife and other was me putting a craigslist ad and actually doing with a hot girl for free. it was while in an asian country.
>>
>>18298094
Lying is a part of life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.