[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Know it's pretty much impossible to lead a happy life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>Know it's pretty much impossible to lead a happy life
>Certain I might be able to strike a fulfilling life

Is there any existence better than being a NEET? Conversing with people gives me a sense of happiness, but it also stresses me out.

I could live the NEET life for years, but it feels like it might be a waste. At the same time, working in this world doesn't exactly gratify me. It actually has the opposite effect.

In my experience, life is very disappointing.
>>
>>18297700
I can't connect with the vast majority of people I interact with as I'm an INFP on the MBTI.

I believe in the validity of cognitive functions because I believe in the validity of psychology.

I scored the same on the MBTI as I did on the Big 5.

The issue is that the average person working a manual labor job is in the red for my personality type. I met my other half (ENFJ), and it was absolutely incredible.
>>
>>18297700

Life isn't disappointing, you are. Change that and life will improve.
>>
>>18297700
>Is there any existence better than being a NEET?

How old are you kid?
>>
>>18297708
>>
>>18297738

And how are you gonna live as a NEET? How do you pay for shit right now?
>>
>>18297705
>Having an hourly job where you have no room to talk isn't disappointing

I'm sorry, but you must entertain that idea.
It's not the way it should be, but that doesn't mean you can't live an ok life.
>>
>>18297744
I can't.
I've got to get a job and work like every other human being.

I'm on a 5 month excursion from working at the moment. I'm currently living with my parents and helping them out with bills.
>>
>>18297756

So, if you can't be a NEET, then strap on your big boy pants and make your life, your life where you have to work, a good one.
>>
>>18297760
I suppose you're right.
There's no better existence than jerking off and drawing all day, but it's not a life that I can have.

I don't see why I should bother thinking about it.
>>
If I didn't have a job I would literally never talk to anyone ever. I don't work for money, I work for social interactions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.