[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I morally obligated to end a relationship if I realise that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1913.jpg (385KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.jpg
385KB, 1200x900px
Am I morally obligated to end a relationship if I realise that the other person is taking it way, way more seriously than I was?
>>
>>18297581
You are morally encourage to be honest with them if you feel there is a disparity. If after understanding how you feel they are still taking it too far where you feel uncomfortable, then yes you may have to break it off.
>>
>>18297585
This.
>>
>>18297585
It's not that I'm uncomfortable, I really like talking to her casually like we have so far, but I keep getting the vibe she's seeing or expecting more of this than she lets on.
>>
>>18297592
>I really like talking to her casually like we have so far, but I keep getting the vibe she's seeing or expecting more of this than she lets on.

Well if you aren't a "couple" then let it alone and if she pushes for more and becomes direct about it tell her you aren't interested

BUT

Women will want a reason why. Most anyway. They, like most folks will take it as rejection and it will hurt their feelings.

If being honest about why may hurt her feelings then try to find a way to softball it. How depends on who you and she are really.
>>
>>18297594
Well I'm a 23-year-old drunk dumbass and she's just turned 18 this year and is a dumbass on account of being an 18-year-old girl. We met through mutual friends and have been talking casually but she keeps dropping hints now that she's got some kind of a crush on me.
>>
>>18297603
>she keeps dropping hints now that she's got some kind of a crush on me.

So why won't you date her and see where it goes?
>>
>>18297606
Because I know where it's going to go. It won't go anywhere.
>>
>>18297617
>Because I know where it's going to go. It won't go anywhere.
Ok that's another issue. That's a problem with you and how you feel and yes if you are the type to push people away then end it now and talk to someone a bout it. A therapist or counselor.

You have to love yourself before you can love someone else.

I kinda suspected when you called yourself a dumbass.
>>
>>18297622
This girl has never had a boyfriend before and if having crushes looks the same the other way around as it does the way I've had it, she's thinking my lives-in-a-fucking-cave-drinking-boxed-wine-naked ass is some kind of a prince charming and I don't see that working out very well for either of us.

And I don't love her in any kind of way. Like she's cute in that hobbit-y kind of way but her opinions on stuff are really simple and one-sided and she thinks you're trying to argue if you try to explain her the other half of the matter.
>>
>>18297648
Ok so you don't like her or yourself. Yeah end it.
>>
File: 1490994155363.png (531KB, 436x553px) Image search: [Google]
1490994155363.png
531KB, 436x553px
Help!

I have the exact same problem. Vice versa. Girl clearly wants me, but she's scared off since I take things too seriously. She also told I am not that confident she wish me to be, and I think I am slowly fucking things up. Basically, she told me to "man up". After that, I became even more nervous as I took it as some kind of "condition".

What do I do? How to calm myself?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.