[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late at 30? I just lost the love of my life. The person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1367075122204.gif (85KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1367075122204.gif
85KB, 500x351px
Is it too late at 30?

I just lost the love of my life. The person I wanted to build a family with, but now I have nothing instead.
So here comes the soul searching, getting over it and then even consider finding someone else. That's going to be at least another 2/3 years if I get lucky.

Then there's the dating period of a year, living together and then possibly the choice to get kids. I'll be 35 at the very least. Here's the kicker: this presumes so much, that it's all or nothing. If anything is off, then bam, no family, no future. Just... counting the days till I die, I guess.

Unless I beat the odds, it's game over at 30, isn't it?
>>
Your post is my thoughts 7 days a week. Turning 31 in a mo, feel like shit but I hear stories of it working out with people into their 40s so here's to hope
>>
I dunno man - I met the love of my life at 29. Things are going great. In fact, I would say relationships you develop when you're a little older are usually more fulfilling, as you know exactly what you want and tend to have more self worth than you do when you're younger.

I was in a seven year relationship prior to this, and it was my choice to leave. As far as I know, my ex now has a partner who they are very happy with. Probably happier than they were with me!

Try not to put too much pressure on it. I know I was fortunate but honestly, I wouldn't have met my partner any earlier even if I'd had the choice to. Things are great the way they are, and we're both so confident in what we want that we would be happy doing certain things sooner (marriage, children, etc). Although I should add that we're not looking to do that at the moment!
>>
Damn...29 here and I'm going through pretty much the same thing. Been depressed af for the last 6 months.
>>
I'm 28 and these thoughts consume me daily. I hope you make it. I hope i make it.
>>
I'm 18 and loathe over the one that got away every day

I don't want to become like you fags

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18297463
>I don't want to become like you fags

Not off to a good start, here
>>
>31
>meet girl at job
>she's 19
>taller than me
>is into me
>I feel weird as shit liking her but also think she's nice
>a part of me feels like she's very mature
>a part of me realizes how unforgiving life is all over again..

Even if I froze myself in time and waited till she was older, this feeling would remain.. what a sad fucked up castigating reality life is.. I don't even look that old, just tired from working so much.. I feel almost like it's now or never and it's an ugly desperation that is far too difficult to transmit to someone her age, nor would I want her to think of me as a burden down the road.. life is extremely..chronologically..spiritually..emotionally unforgiving.. I cry myself to work sometimes listening to country songs.. before I met her I had an unrequited crush sort of blocking my mind as if it was even a real prospect..I'm was a fool for even entertaining it. Now, I feel ..just out of sync.
>>
WHY THE TIMETABLE?

Date, have fun, do shit with people, have a family or not (you can always adopt if you are too old to naturally have them, but I think 40 is not that old).

Why rush life? Enjoy what you have instead of ignoring it for a dream, a fantasy. It's better to spend 10 years dating people that go nowhere but having fun and immproving as a person instead of being stuck with someone you hate but "at least I have a family!"
>>
>>18297434
I'm 26 and I will probably be single for the rest of my life now

and i'm slowly realizing that's okay
>>
>>18297619
I don't want to "date" and "have fun". I want to pass on the cumulation of my knowledge, that I learned the hard way, to my biological children, and give them a better chance at life with more opportunities.
>>
>>18297434
definitely not if you're a man. Probably not if you're a woman.
>>
>>18297634
>I want to pass on the cumulation of my knowledge, that I learned the hard way, to my biological children

So you only have yourself to blame for deciding how your life should end before seeing how it went. If you only goal in life is literally to have biological children and "pass on the cumulation of (your) knowledge" (whatever that knowledge may be) then stop whinning on the internet.

Go out, have fun, and be up front about your desire to have kids. At your age it's fine to be honest about it.

But this wallowing in self pity is not gonna get you laid.

So, if the only measure of your worht is that, getting yourv own spawn, then dedicate your time to doing it. Frezze your sperm now, too. It might come in handy.
>>
>>18297634
I'm totally with you on that one.

Besides, I think I'd make a terrific dad
>>
>>18297733

Then I tell you the same thing I said to him: Bitching won't give you kids.
>>
>>18297739
Oh, no, I'm still hopeful man.

Gonna be hard, but I'm not quitting just yet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.