[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have 2 serious questions 1) what is a good career path to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: boy20shouting-1024x683[1].jpg (122KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
boy20shouting-1024x683[1].jpg
122KB, 1024x683px
i have 2 serious questions

1) what is a good career path to choose if I am in my early 30s without a degree? (I make good money now, but in a field I hate, and want to switch)
2) how bad is diet soda? I drink a lot of it.
>>
>>18297157
can't really answer the 1st question but soda is basically like drinking a candy bar. Just drink water, all that sugar and corn syrup isn't doing you any favors
>>
>>18297160
diet soda.
>>
>>18297157

I got into butchery by being a jack of all trades in a supermarket. Stocking shelves, doing reports for stock control, checkouts, food counters - all that shit. Take on more responsibilities at your current employment, even if it's just to pad out your CV.
I took over the social media of the business I'm in and am wanting to see if I can do that full time. Thinking of going on a communications course for some proper qualifications with the SM stuff being an added bonus.
>>
>>18297163
Diet soda is just as shit for you if not worse. Just drink water.
>>
>>18297190
depends on the kind of sweetener. people shit on aspartame because of the scary name but its probably the least bad for you. main problem is it dehydrates you.

though you really should cut down on soda in general as much as you can.
>>
>>18297205
Not him, but: soda is the liquid jew. Why the FUCK would you drink that shit?
>>
>>18297211
because they were raised on it, why do you fucking thinking polretard?
>>
>>18297157

How about becoming an accountant? Do they earn good money where you live?
>>
>>18297157
1. The world will always need plumbers. Also electricians, barbers, cops, truck drivers, mailmen, office clerks, firemen, bus drivers, civil servants, bartenders, etc etc etc

2. A new study suggests some correlation between drinking lots of diet soda and Alzheimers, but the statistics are very iffy.
>>
Diet soda is bad psychologically. Sugar is literally more addictive than cocaine, and this makes Diet Coke the equivalent of a nicotine patch - all the addiction, none of the rest of it.

So while it won't calorically fuck you up, it will make your body unable to cope with a low sugar diet, which means you'll either have to just keep drinking lots and lots of it forever (and trust me, fizzing chemicals don't exactly make you feel at your mental and physical prime compared to, you know, water), or you'll eventually start needing to eat other sugary things too, with real sugar, to make up for this constant aching need for something you're never actually getting. Then you get fat.

Really, really ideal if you just quit the stuff forever, or only have it in extreme moderation (only at parties, etc).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.