[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't normally post in /adv/ but I feel like this is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170508_082127.jpg (997KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_082127.jpg
997KB, 2560x1536px
I don't normally post in /adv/ but I feel like this is the best time for it since I don't really trust other boards with this sort of thing.

For a little backstory, I was getting off work and some jackass dropped this little dog off in the parking lot and it seemed to be frightened and confused. People were trying to feed it but it didn't trust anyone to come near it.
I ended up walking home and tried to forget about it but it ended up following me home, despite the oncoming traffic it almost got hit a few times trying to do so. It came all the way with me to my doorstep so I decided to feed it something since she was starving.
I felt really bad for it since I have a soft spot for dogs from having raised quite a few of them myself so I brought it in and fed it. Turns out it's a girl and she was falling asleep standing up, so I got a large amount of old clothes and blankets and made her a bed out of a laundry basket.

I have no idea what to do with her, I'm too poor for a vet and I don't know anybody besides my family and they don't want her. I want to keep the poor dog but again too poor for care. What do I do?
>>
>>18297120
If she isn't hurt why vet

What's the problem keep her
>>
>>18297158
She acts as if she's been physically abused, constantly flinching at the slightest movement. Her health was my immediate concern, if she dies it'd be my responsibility.
>>
Google dog rescues in your area there's bound to be one that will take her

What state/city are you in?
>>
>>18297195
Unfortunately Louisiana. Closest rescue since I live in city limits of an already small city would be across the state. Can't provide transport for her since I'm poor as shit.
>>
>>18297212
Try to find a few rescues in the closest big city to you. Give them the story about finding her. Added some little lies to it to make it more interesting. Way she was thrown from a car instead of dropped off, etc.

Rescues will send someone who does transport to pick her up from you, especially if they have a story that they milk for publicity. Try to also send them some picks of her looking pathetic
>>
>>18297120
facebook some local (or almost local) facebook animal rights group, they may have someone nearby to pick the dog up.

best I can think of if you don't want to/are unable to keep the dog and aren't Chinese and hungry.
>>
>>18297232
I didn't think of this, fuck. This would probably work too considering people eat that shit up. Thank you
>>18297235
In this state facebook is a joke, it's either filled with local weirdos or lonely old people who do freaky things on a Friday night. But I will try to find an animal group as said above.

Thanks for the help, if anyone knows what breed this is before the thread 404's that'd be appreciated as well. Looks like a rat terrier but I'm shit with breeds.
>>
>>18297257
good luck.
>>
>>18297257
It's definitely part Chihuahua part terrier
>>
>>18297120
If you can't keep her, take her to an animal shelter or humane society, who will treat her well and try to find her a home.
>>
>>18297287
Shelter or humane society will just put her to sleep
>>
>>18297281
now that I look at her more it seems like your right on that
>>18297289
That's what I was afraid of initially, if I don't find someone who's interested immediately then I'll just try to care for her myself the best I can
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.