[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get over /her/ >like girl >rejected me, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: ZSMi3Zt.jpg (101KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ZSMi3Zt.jpg
101KB, 960x960px
Can't get over /her/

>like girl
>rejected me, but wants to remain friends, still like her
>see her hitting it off with other guys at parties
>WAKEMEUPINSIDE.jpeg

how do i get over her /adv/?

pic very related
>>
>>18297066
DONT remain friends with her. Cut her off as much as you can. Which will be difficult because you share a friend group. Just focus on getting with other girls and eventually you'll find one that will make you forget all about her. Or you will come to the realization she is no different than any other girl. Whichever comes first.
>>
>>18297066

Stop hanging out with her.
>>
>>18297071
>>18297073
We never really "hang out" and i did try to cut her off but she kept sending me messages all upset asking why i would do such a thing to her for no apparent reason
>>
>>18297066
>>18297082

> you get rejected by her
> why are you cuting me off for no apparent reason?

Is this serious?
>>
>>18297082
>why i would do such a thing to her for no apparent reason

You have a reason. You like her, and you feel bad she doesn't like you. You can ask for some space.
>>
>>18297095

Let's not kid ourselves, little bitch OP said "Yeah, let's be frineds!" when she asked, so if he wants to pretend he is fine with this, she can pretend he is fine with this. It's not on her to protect his feelings when he is not brave enough to do it himself.
>>
Find someone else.
>>
>>18297107
I'm like OP, it's rather hard.
>>
>>18297111

It's hard if you are a shut-in. Go out, have fun, meet people, and you'll meet someone that actually likes you back pretty soon.
>>
>>18297099
I wouldn't call what we have "friendship", more like she wants to be on good terms with me but in my mind that is not going to happen as long as i am in love with her.

on that note she doesn't talk to me at all amongst people or in public but is very intimate and open in private.
>>18297113
small town
>>
>>18297144
>on that note she doesn't talk to me at all amongst people or in public but is very intimate and open in private.

I never say this, because assholes that hate girls exaggerate with this diagnostic, but clearly she is using you for emotional comfort.

>small town

There must be something new to do. I'm sure there are more than 10 people your age dude.
>>
Finger your ass in the shower
>>
>>18297147
emotional comfort?
>>
>>18297169

She talks to you to feel good, because youl isten or whatever. You are a emotinal towel to wipe her tears. She doesn't want to date you, she doesn't seem to want to hang out with you if there are other people.

Let me guess: She tells you pretty personal and deep stuff, right?
>>
>>18297173
Not really, its mostly just discussing random shit like why the sky is blue and playing drinking games and general banter while making out or whatever
>>
>>18297066
Sing her this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNkMfRjFZ6M
She will feel guilty and will fuck you!
>>
>>18297184
>while making out or whatever

You make out?
>>
>>18297192
well yeah i did say intimate did i not? it usually escalates
>>
>>18297200

I ssumed "emotionally intimate". So the thing here is, she wants to be Friends With Benefits, you want to date.

Ok, then what the flying fuck does this mean:

>I wouldn't call what we have "friendship", more like she wants to be on good terms

Suking face is just "being in good terms" with you? Dude, being your friend must be really fun then. What do I get? BJs?
>>
>>18297202
it's complicated man
>>
>>18297210

Then stop lying to us, dipshit.

>We never really "hang out"

No, you just make out. Isn't that hanging out? I'm starting to think this is just a trolling attempt. Good work. Good luck in life.
>>
>>18297214
its like once or twice every other month i wouldnt call that "hanging out frequently"
>>
>>18297217

When did we say "frequently"? We said stop seeing her. Like, at all, if possible.
>>
>>18297066
you could always adopt the dog in the other post on /adv/, I'm sure that would make you feel a lot better. use one bitch to get over another.
>>
>>18297231
Yeah you're probably right. its easier said than done though
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.