[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm always sad (but with a neutral face to hide it) because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mask.png (141KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
141KB, 500x522px
I'm always sad (but with a neutral face to hide it) because I have tons of problems that I'm incapable to fix it and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm actually depressed, but the (allegedly) depression itself isn't a problem, the problem is how people are starting to notice it.
It's terrible to come back home and have to deal with my mother or someone else from my family telling me to go to the church or visit a psychologist because I'm always "sad" or using the PC. My mother is the worst part because I used to go to the church, the gym, parties, etc and she used to criticize me for this. Now she's criticizing me for not doing these things.
I just want to be left alone. How can I make these people understand this?
>>
Probably would get better if you didn't live with your mom? Get some help or help yourself. Find things that you like to do (if you can't find any you are probably depressed and/or lazy) and maybe you will start seeing things in a different light. Live for yourself, not for others. You really can do anything.
>>
>>18297093
>Probably would get better if you didn't live with your mom?
We have a small business. If I leave, it ends and the whole thing falls apart.

> Get some help or help yourself.
I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>18297028
Yes. What do you mean by neutral face? Staring into the void, staring to the floor?
I'm sad all the time too. I don't hide it at school anymore.
>>
>>18297124
Not smiling and not sad.
>>
>>18297128
That's probably false if your mom noticed.

I can't exactly help you. Just tell her to mind her own business with kind words. Go to church once in a while to show her you're still "happy" or whatever she likes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.