[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend told me she would leave me if I went back to my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

My girlfriend told me she would leave me if I went back to my old friends, but I'm lonely as fuck and I want my old friends back, it's been a year since I've seen them and I'm fucking miserable. They were two blokes that I clicked with and I'll never be able to have that again. What do?
>>
File: 1475647221703.jpg (447KB, 1317x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1475647221703.jpg
447KB, 1317x2000px
>>18296899
>dating a bitch who gives you an ultimatum
>happiness

Pick one.

Are your friends poisonous? I could see this being put in place if for example your two friends were meth heads and you used every time you guys hung out. If however she just doesn't like them and is exacting this as a form of control over you, you need to drop her. I know people always criticize users on /adv/ for always defaulting to breaking up but think about it. When is it ok for someone to tell you who you can and can't associate with.
>>
>>18296902
True and no it's not like that, they do drugs but I'm not a drug user myself. She thinks I shouldn't have drug heads in my life and yeah you get the picture
>>
>>18296902
Its not just her I'm not sure how they would react themselves if I tried to be friends with them again, it wasnt the best of terms last I saw them. My biggest regret was letting her dictate to me and me moving out of the house I was sharing with them
>>
File: 1475392550917.jpg (376KB, 1167x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475392550917.jpg
376KB, 1167x1500px
>>18296906
I've heard that one thing that an abuser in an abusive relationship does is control who their partner can and can't see. I'm not saying she is abusing you but this is certainly a red flag. Does she try to control you in other ways? Follow this line of action to its logical conclusion. You marry this girl and she doesn't let you hang out with the people you like. She only lets you hang out with people she approves of. What then? You either sneak around hanging out with your friends and when she finds out this is a point of contention that produces arguments. Or you remain alone and miserable having her act as your parent, controlling your associations.
>>
>>18296909
Best way to return if you think it ended on wrong terms is to be honest. Tell them what shit she put you through and why you let it happen.

"I know it didn't end as well as it should have and I'm sorry I let her control me and hurt our friendship..." you get the picture.
>>
>>18296911
Yeah she is very controlling, she had me move out of their house, leave school, even accused me of cheating when I didn't even cheat on her. She never let me go clubbing etc. Its fucking painful man I cry thinking about how much happier I would of been without her but I love her and can't bear the thought of losing her. Its fucking annoying.
I stalk those two guys on Facebook and I type messages to their Snapchat's but I never press send because I'm fucking nervous as to if I'm making the wrong decision
>>
File: 1481172134370.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481172134370.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>18296919
C'mon man, you need to leave this girl. You have two options, marrying her or dumping her. I know it may feel like love but it seems that you have some pretty shit self confidence. Like I said, follow the logical conclusion. Picture your life if you married this girl. Would you be happy? Now, picture your life dating a woman who respects you and who is kind and gentle. Surely you can see the difference. A happy relationship and one that has true meaning shouldn't make you cry thinking about how much better it would be without her. We all have to get a backbone some time in our lives.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.