[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /adv/! Long time no see. It happened that I'd had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: ejhokwkBpjg.jpg (145KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
ejhokwkBpjg.jpg
145KB, 953x960px
Hello, /adv/! Long time no see.

It happened that I'd had a crush on girl. She was somewhat playful yet aggressive towards me, always bantered me, made jokes, asked for help pretending to be "dumb", etc. We didn't speak much to each other, I suggested to hang out sometimes and was rejected twice. I distanced myself out, trying to get over it, later then receiving a message that we used to chit-chat and everything was alright, and now I don't even "speak to her". I explained it with my occasional mood swings, which is partly true, then I revealed to her that I have a crush on her and now I feel pretty uncomfortable around her after I got rejected.

Then something weird starts and I am not able to explain it. She starts to write me every day about everything, sometimes switching to the topic of my love-life. As I told her I have no experience whatsoever, she told she'd like to teach me everything, and I dismissed it as another banter. In spite of that fact we still made out a week after. It was, well, I literally lost my mind and everything went so smooth, that would be one of my brightest memories now.

She has recently gotten mad and told me to fuck off, ignoring my messages. I told her "ok", thinking that she is completely done with me. I still received a message, again, a week after. I was accused of never writing her first, which is somewhat true, and not answering immediately after I read a message. She said that she feels "unwanted", I explained that sometimes I have to think before answering, I do not disappear, I see the message and I will reciprocate. Also, she added, if someone's mad, don't disregard it and don't wait until she stops being mad, usually people are interested in what's going wrong. I answered I can't control people's emotions. I don't like to receive "fuck off" either, it was plain rude.

1/2
>>
>>18296854
Just to make sure I have this straight:
You asked her out twice, she said no.
She got annoyed you didn't talk to her.
She made out with you.
She told you to fuck off (is this out of the blue, or did you do something stupid?)
She gets needy and tries to guilt you into talking to her again.

Based on what you've said, you should drop the bitch. Affection then rejection is a manipulation tactic. Not saying that's necessarily what she's doing, but be careful. Sounds like she's fucking you around though. Be assertive, or gtfo of there
>>
File: w4i5xkYdbL4.jpg (182KB, 736x1050px) Image search: [Google]
w4i5xkYdbL4.jpg
182KB, 736x1050px
2/2

We are still chatting randomly, she says she somewhat miss me and wants to see me IRL. All these days we chatted she told me that I am not ready, I take things too seriously. She knows I am pretty nervous person. I didn't reveal to her, I think I still don't know why did she agree and how does she endure everything. Two days ago she asked me what are my troubles and complexes. I asked her why she even finds that interesting, getting an answer that it interests her pretty much now. I told her I am constantly worried about everything, not assertive enough, etc. She told that everything is basically good and she likes everything but the fact I am indecisive.
"You know, I am getting older while you are that indecisive. I am STILL waiting for something, and you ignore every blatant hint". I answered that I don't understand, but I understand my indecisiveness is a thing that should be fixed. She asked if I even understand what happens between us. "It's certainly not a friendship, because friends won't ever immediately take clothes off. You have to do something as a man, that's how life works. There must be a resolute, decisive move, either we're friends or we're going forward." I said that we're probably going forward.
>it shouldn't be like explanatory talk
>"yes" "no" "yes" "no"
>seems like I dictate everything
>that's a bullshit and unpleasant
>"going forward?" - "yeah"
>"let's have sex?" - "yeah"
>that's why i say you are not ready
>nothing is worse than that
>it's your love life, you have a girl, you are attracted to her
>decide what you want and act, doesn't matter how and why, these are not my troubles

I can't relax. My low self-esteem kills me, right fucking now. I don't know what to do. It would seem pretty obvious from this point, but I feel that I will always be that indecisive boy and turn woman I like off.

What do I do?
>>
>>18296854
There is nothing strange about her behavior of suddenly hitting you up. You got on your hands what we like to call a slut. She missed the constant attention and the validation it brought her so she decided to reel you back in. All this behavior is standard of a subhuman woman that manipulates a man she knows she can. She is only doing this because she knows she can get away with and it brings her entertainment.

Cut this girl off completely. Don't know exactly what your situation is but it seems you don't have too many women hitting you up so you're a bit desperate and willing to put up with her shit. Block every form of communication with this girl now. It's gonna suck not having her attention but this pain is only temporary and short term. This is a small price to pay compared to the extreme mindfuck she will run on you if you continue talking with her. It will only get worse the more time you spend with her so cut if off now. She doesn't care about you. She treats you like shit. She never cared about you.
>>
File: fFFKSSxt_H4.jpg (142KB, 1280x947px) Image search: [Google]
fFFKSSxt_H4.jpg
142KB, 1280x947px
>>18296874
>She told you to fuck off (is this out of the blue, or did you do something stupid?)

She was particularly mad because her parents left for a weekend and she had to help her younger siblings and guests, 24/7, eastern traditions and shit. I think I did something stupid, the main reason was that I don't reciprocate her messages after I read it immediately, sort of retiring in my shell. She writes, like, fucking 200-300 word messages, waiting for my answer. I receive her message, then receive "this fucker is silent AGAIN". As I said, she might have felt unwanted at that point, later she told me that.
>>
File: intense_m8.jpg (124KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
intense_m8.jpg
124KB, 516x440px
>>18296874
>You asked her out twice, she said no.

She told that she had to, for reasons. For first time she had a weekend trip with parents, so I haven't seen her for a week. Second time she had to meet guests. Also, she lives in a deep shithole and the only day we could make out was a particular day of the week, since our classes were at the another part of the town, exactly where I live.

She also added I must've gotten mad as well.
We still plan on having sex next week, though.
>>
>>18296913
It's quite hard to have an objective viewpoint.
Ask you're friends, or people who are familiar with your situation. If your friends think she's manipulating you, leave.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.