[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my voice, it's very deep, deeper than most baritone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I love my voice, it's very deep, deeper than most baritone voices. I do a little radio and voice work, and often get compliments at work or by friends. Although, I'm often told by girls that I sound too intimidating and they feel weird because of it. I can't really change how I sound and I've come to admire my voice, but why do women seem to dislike it? You'd think they would want someone who sounds manly, no?
For reference, I'm 19
>>
>>18296775
Read in Freeman's voice/10
>>
>>18296779
I can actually do a fairly good impression of Freeman, it's one of my vocal exercises
>>
vocaroo it for proof
>>
>>18296775
How did you get to do that kind of voice-over and radio work?
I also get a lot of compliments at work too, mainly from customers for my deep voice.

19 too btw.
>>
>>18296979
Bumping too. I have no experience, but as a waiter I always was told I have a radio voice, very deep
>>
I'm 18; I have the face of a greasy 14 year old, and the voice of a 30 year old Morgan Freeman. Girls give me the same reaction.
All I can suggest is that you own it.
>>
>>18296775
Judging by the description of your voice, I'd say it sounds awesome and you should just own it.
>>
I personally like deep voices (some examples of voices I like are Ian McKellens, Vittorio Gassman and Cristopher Lees) though unfortunately I can't speak for every girl there is. You should just own it and shouldn't care what others think.
>>
post vocaroos so i can fap already
>>
>>18296775
Intimidating? You sound like Darth Vader?

Since you get voice work, you know this should be a good thing. Is Morgan Freeman really who you sound like?

I took a voice class and proper technique always resulted in our voices emphasizing more bass. One time one of the girls in the class spoke an exercise and it was soooo sexy. She normally had a mousey voice. She was like a completely different woman. Are you using speech techniques in casual conversation?

People love Barry White, so there are women out there that will swoon over a deep voice. (I know Barry is an extreme example.) Just keep looking and be proud of your gift. Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.