[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cute coworker very friendly and sometimes flirty >in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>cute coworker very friendly and sometimes flirty
>in the same team, talk to her all the time about non work related stuff
>im in my early 20s shes 4 years older
>my position is a senior one and shes a junior
>never said anything about a bf
>added her on fb recently
>in a relationship for 6 years
>i want her
>what do
>>
>>18296523
The pain is real, and so is her bf.

To put simply, we can't always get what we want.

The way I see it is that you have three choices: tell her how you feel and take the risk of losing any sort of bond with her, being patient and become the embodiment of your image, or move on and find someone who you can potentially be with for 6 years.
>>
>>18296530

This. I was in a similar situation. I'm a supervisor over where I work. But I found one of the people I supervised on some days to be irresistible.
>We hit it off great and there was obviously some chemistry.
>Add on social media, she's got a boyfriend. >Nonetheless keep talking and beat around the bush sometimes.
>Finally just decide to go all in and tell her that I've had a huge thing for her since day one
>She feels the same
>1 day passes and she breaks up with boyfriend
>We begin dating almost immediately after

It was risky, but it's worth it to just let them know...
>>
buy a whore imagine its her
>>
>>18296539
I don't usually hear stories of it working out like that. How long have you guys been together?
>>
>>18296542
It's still going on. We started dating a little over a month ago. We also had sex the day after we started dating.
>>
>>18296556
Interesting, I usually advise against trying what you did but it seems like maybe taking the shot is worth it. That's cool that it worked out for you. Do you every worry that she might leave you if a similar flame is sparked with someone else in a manner similar to how it started with you two?
>>
>>18296523
Don't be an ass and move on. I doubt this would happen, since she her relationship is still going on after 6 years, but think about the consequences: if you succeed, you will ruin the life of someone else.
>>
>>18296560
I've thought about it and I'll be prepared for the worst. But there's a really strong connection in what we have. I used to worry about it a little after, but then I stopped. This is also my first serious relationship in approx. 1.5 years.
>>
Let's be real, getting together with a girl who would dump her boyfriend of 6 years for you is a retarded move.
>>
>>18296567
>been together a month
>there's a really strong connection in what we have
I mean, I wish you all the best, but you're coming across as really naive right now.
>>
>>18296539
>>18296560

That's the thing about risky choices; the pay off is either the best thing in your life or the worst. On the other hand, the worst thing you can do in life is die, so unless the negative consequence is you dying, then I don't see why you should roll the dice and shoot for the best. Besides, death is inevitable. Life in itself, is a constant risk.
>>
>>18296567
This being said, and she knows about this, I used to hook up with girls pretty often. I was also talking to someone at the time who I was pursuing, and nearly dated instead of her, that I blew off for this person. There's also the fact that there are several women I know who want to date/hookup with me too on my snap.

Not trying to brag. But it's the fact that I know that I'm attractive and if the worst happens, I will have a lot of options available/be able to find someone fairly quickly. This is how I sleep at night.
>>
>>18296572
Read this >>18296581

>>18296576
This was my thought process too. Doing what i'm doing is putting my job at risk, but I just don't care. I'll still be alive.
>>
>>18296586
I like that. That's poetic in a way, and I hate poetry.

>- I just don't care. I'll still be alive

It reminds me of my cousin. He is not so bright, but neither am I. In comparison though, I have him beat intellectually. However, what I do not have him beat in, is his ability to not care. And it is precisely that ability that gave him his beautiful loyal girlfriend.

That ability to not care is something I long for. Something I admire greatly.

TL;DR: I admire your ability.
>>
>>18296608
It's hard to get this mindset to be honest. In my opinion it's because I have things to fall back on if the worst happens.
>>
>>18296615
I agree. I guess I kind of felt like having nothing that is of true value to me would be the best thing about me because I had nothing to lose. Regardless, I am grateful to have encountered an anon who experienced something that I strive for. It grants me a sense of hope. So, thank you for that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.