[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do books like this help? Anyone have any others that may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Do books like this help?

Anyone have any others that may be of interest?
>>
The content of 'The Game' isn't applicable longer. The book came out in 2005 and brought pick-up artistry into the mainstream. As a precaution to this feminists, bloggers and journalists detailed the content to its readers and advised women to read the book themselves to know what to look out for in order to not be manipulated.

PUA was always about that communication though, so in response they continued developing their methods.
Real Social Dynamics is at the forefront of this (RSD on youtube), they don't call it PUA any more its the 'seduction community' now and it has more about self-development than it has to do about learning lines or ways to be for women to like you.
>>
>>18296147
"How to win friends and influence people", and "the seven habits of highly effective people".

The latter is better for clarifying the difference between personality ethic and character ethic, of which HTWFaIP is one of the former.

There's little point in putting up a face if there's nothing behind it, in short. Even if knowing how to make a face has occasional use.
>>
How fucking boring and uninteresting of a person do you have to be to read one of these books?
>>
>>18296190
Meh, 'tis but a book, non-fiction at that. Reading it was interesting enough.

*Following* such a book, on the other hand, I could see such a complaint.
>>
>>18296147
Don't read the Game.

PUA type books are stupid.

What you should invest in is basic self help books that make you attractive to women as you improve your overall qualities.

Read how to win friends and influence people

If you still want girl-specific books then read "What Women Want" by Tucker Max

I've read some PUA books and although the they didn't help me directly get girls. Some tips and tricks in there do come in handy at times.
>>
File: Gun-Room-Books[1].jpg (88KB, 775x548px) Image search: [Google]
Gun-Room-Books[1].jpg
88KB, 775x548px
THis is the most important book you can read.

I'd recommend reading The Game for entertainment purposes, as its a very interesting story, but how a how to guide on being a PUA, and also his most recent book "The Truth" where Neil Strauss deals with cheating on his gf, experimenting with polyamory and orgies, being a sex addict, healing emotional trauma from his abusive mother and then getting married and having a kid.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.