[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet another "damned millenial". 20 yr old suicidal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 108127141.jpg (94KB, 508x338px) Image search: [Google]
108127141.jpg
94KB, 508x338px
Yet another "damned millenial". 20 yr old suicidal mexican raised on the other side and became whitewashed...

Lol.. I've been asking people to get rid of me, literally, but nothing seems to work.

I don't fit in here. I never will... There is nothing I can do, but lie to people about what goes on in my life.

I am an attention whore who seeks validation the wrong way, when I am lucky I can get someone to pity me.

But how do I convince my parents that I need to save up money when we are in constant debt, and they want me to continue my studies with little we have.

I am probably the biggest burden I've ever known.

I cause debt. I weigh people down because of shitty I feel. I depend on people for everything, being good at only arguing for what I want as what I need, something I learned from the "me generation".

I can't consider myself a mexican anymore. I am so feeble minded that every lustful impulse my brain has it takes it too far and ends up being just sickening perversions that make me hate myself for thinking them.

Needless to say I believe I am too autistic to kill myself swiftly, and too ugly to get a girl, and an overall creep.

Lastly, why should even bother trying to be human if the only people who I thought I was "friends" with do not wish to care about me any longer.

They believe I am too far gone, and can't be helped.

Despite them only ever saying it in text and blocking me in every fucking social app I try to talk to them... Fucking hate this stupid generation... I hate myself even more for being such a bitch... But what can I do?

My only choices are: Be like a white man or die like a bitch.
>>
>>18296092
Hey anon. Don't worry about all that whitewashing shit. I'm a white boy and have some friends that are hardcore latinx and others who don't give a fuck about the identity stuff.

You are not at fault for being born, cut the self guilt bullshit.

Use your brown skin to get into a liberal college somewhere. Use the school for free mental health counseling.

Get an education and become semi-normie to get pussy and money.

Stop being a bitch.
>>
hola
>>
>>18296102
I rather die before succumbing to this deluded bullshit you call happiness by attaining "higher education".

The only good thing I'm good at is english.

No one needs more inglish teachers.
>>
>>18296110
"pursuit of happiness"

Real happinnes only ever exists to those in power.

I will have to rely on what these stupid fucks in the white house say so that I can do anything.

And I can't fix that. I can't directly change it. Because I am not an "American".
>>
>>18296110
Dude I know ha college is a sham but if you play the game right you win.

Get over yourself with your self-defeatist attitude.
>>
>>18296102
Also being "hardcore latino" mean nothing.

Just like how you being a "friend" of them, means nothing.

You do not seem to understand that I am not like them.

I don't do things "the mexican way", I live like the avg NEET whilst in community college taking the only courses I can take given my stupidity and income.

I've gone far beyond the "free mental health" provided..

Being rogue is the least of my problems... I just wish I knew how to fucking get these perverted thoughts out of my head once and for all.. Seems like the only way is by suicide. But even then... I can't even get out the quick way.

So fuck you for implying that all Latinos should act the same.
>>
>>18296122
Don't you understand..?

There is NOTHING THERE!
Being an english teacher is a dead end job!
>>
No me respondiste.
>>
>>18296134
I didn't say I was your ally nigga I said your opinion on your race doesn't matter. I don't give a fuck how you act.

And I didn't say you should be an english teacher, don't self-limit yourself to that career.

You reek of self-hatred.
>>
>>18296146
And you're a dumbass for not realizing that's what this thread was about. Get out you stale end piece of white bread.
>>
No vas a responder?
>>
>>18296155
Ke quieres wey?
>>
>>18296140
Depends on what you want. Some people want nothing more than to interact with students all day.
>>
>>18296156

Ser tu amigo.
>>
>>18296149
Okay dude don't go to school on the easy where you'll meet a bunch of similar like-minded individuals and stay on 4chan qq'ing until you an hero.
>>
>>18296158
Yeah well I don't. I don't want to be "limited" to "that" career alone, but there is quite literally nothing else I am good at.

I've tried art. I've tried sports. I've tried music. And hell even improv... Everything turns out mediocre in the end.. And as stereotypes follow, yes, I have worked in the automobile industry and carpentry and construction, and cleaning, and dining services/sectors... No one needs another Jose.
>>
>>18296168
>similar like minded
Are YOU THIS FUCKING DENSE??

>>18296160
Why.
>>
>>18296177

Varias partes de tu post me gustaron.

Soy mexicano tambien.
>>
>>18296180
Sois jotinchen vos?
>>
>>18296181

No
>>
>>18296188
Assuming you didn't google the meaning of that.. What do really want from me?
>>
>>18296199

Friendship, I already told you.
>>
>>18296102
is being a cuck when you arent aware youre a cuck worse or better than being a cuck thats actually aware of your cucked state
>>
>>18296207
That's vague since this thread will die soon. Hope you find a friend irl.. This whole "internet friends/bfs/gfs" is getting out of hand.. So much for having a "public profile"... (My reputation got so bad it killed itself, kek)
>>
>>18296213
He gone desu.
>>
I'll just stick to talking to myself then...
>>
Try again.
That's it, that's all there is. Or, you know, kill yourself.
Do what you think you gotta do and don't give a fuck what others think. If people take the time out of their day to mock you for doing what you gotta do then fuck 'em. They either don't have anything to do or are insecure about themselves.
Regular people, with their own shit to deal with, don't fucking care.
No one cares, just fucking do something.
If you're really suicidal then you've got nowhere to go but up.
You play sorts right? Your coach ever yell at you the get your pathetic fucking ass back in the game? Yeah, do that.
>>
>>18296280
Way to take the long route to ambiguity.

I need to save up first. If I ever can. I would like to leave them the majority so that they can clear their debts and for me to be entirely forgotten.

Alas thanks for reminding me how little strangers like you matter.
>>
>>18296298
Hey, you made it pretty clear you're a dense motherfucker who came here of all places to get advice.
Sounds like you got a plan though so good lick, I guess.
And yes strangers opinions don't matter, unless, you know, you asked for them. Jackass

>Alas
Actually, you know what, kys. There's no hope.
>>
>>18296335
Kek you're really are a retard. You came in here not even offering to help. Then on superficial information you jumped the gun. Furthermore, yes, Alas is a word. So again. Let me clear and concise. Go fuck yourself you ignorant fucktard.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.