[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I think things are about to end in my relationship to my relief

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: img_8346.jpg (1MB, 3290x2807px) Image search: [Google]
img_8346.jpg
1MB, 3290x2807px
So I think things are about to end in my relationship to my relief but I can't tell. Please help talk me through this
>>
>>18295969
Why do you feel that way, OP? If you want things to end, why not do it yourself?
>>
>>18295993
I haven't done it because there is hope inside me that the girl I fell in love with is still in there somewhere and is gonna comeback
I feel that way because I feel emotionally blackmailed and abused. Our relationship has been nearly two years long and our problems started long ago and has been one big butterfly effect for where we are now. I can tell you the whole story but it would take ages
>>
>>18296024
I have a lot of time, anon. Knowing the whole story (or at least a summarized version explaining why you feel this way) will help me and others to give you better advice.
>>
>>18296033
Well it all started a couple of months into our relationship my parents decided to move thirty minutes out of town. Being me an eighteen year old, still at school, in a new relationship, happy and with some awesome friends, I decided I couldn't move that far as I would need to be in town to get to school and to sustain my relationship so I moved in with my two best friends. Living with then was a blast, I was happy as fuck, but my girlfriend was always getting shitty if I didn't answer her texts straight away. She would come over twice a week and hang out and my mates thought she was great. We played PS4 together and we had awesome times.

Then my housemates both got girlfriend's, which was great at first but then my girlfriend started fighting with their girlfriends over all kinds of pointless shit, which forced us guys to start fighting more.
Then my girlfriend refused to come over anymore because of the bullying she was getting from my housemates girlfriends.
So I went to her house more, so much so that I was barely at my own house anymore.
The rent was overpriced and the house was shitty, so my girlfriend convinced me to move in with her and let the guys go as friends.
So I did.
I haven't heard from the guys since.

So now I'm living with my girlfriend and still going to school, I still have some friends at school and life isn't too bad. My girlfriend then opens up to me that she thinks I should stop wasting my time trying to finish my schooling and just go and get work as it would be easier. She hated me going to school that much that she threatens to leave me if I don't leave school. (I think she hated it because most of my friends were girls).
So I left school because I lived her and would do anything for her.
Still living with her but now I need a job so I start working with her Dad. Shit money but who cares at least it's something.
I don't have any friends now except my girlfriend but it doesn't matter to me because she is my world. Moar?
>>
>>18296059
→Part deux

So one day out of the blue my girlfriend accuses me of cheating, she tells me she saw Tinder on my phone and got angry so she deleted it.
I was skeptical because I knew that I wasn't using Tinder and that I never had Tinder on my phone. It took a well but she was finally convinced that I was innocent and decided to stay with me (the hardest situation of my life because I knew I was innocent but never knew what to say to convince her as she seemed convinced I was a cheater)
Then a couple of the girls from my old school began telling her they had seen me in town cheating on her but she assured me that she didn't believe them.
Keep in mind she had zero evidence of any of this.
Now I'm nineteen and out of the blue she convinces me that we would fight less and it would be cheaper if I moved out from her house and her family, into the house 30 minutes away with my parents.
So I do. Which I'm happier because i have my own space and I don't feel like I'm bludging off her parents
She visits every Friday (the other days she is at uni)
Moar?
>>
>>18296074
shes fucking abusing you dude. you need to cut her off.
you need to make your own decisions.
>>
>>18296059
Aye that's a tricky situation you're in. It's not really my place to say, but from what you've told me she definitely seems controlling. Personally, I'd get tf out of any relationship where my partner tries to persuade me to give up important things, no matter how awesome they can be. IMO you're much too young to be tied up in a mess like this, my advice would be to seriously reconsider what your relationship is worth to you. Would you give up a stable career, abandon all your female friends, and be tethered at the hip to your gf? Make a pros/cons list and if you decide the bad outweighs the good, don't wait for her to end the relationship, do it yourself.

Good luck mate.
>>
>>18296084
Thankyou alot that's the majority of the story there is a little more but yeah at this point you get what kind of person she is like.
>>
OP you need to get out rn.

This is textbook.

You are more valuable than this and you cannot fix what is wrong with her.

I believe in you.
>>
>>18296093
Thankyou that means alot, it's hard because I'm stuck in the mindset that she will go back to being that girl I loved
>>
>>18296084
i guess another thing is I want my friends back. the ones i lived with, but we didn't leave things on good terms what should i do knowing she'll dump me if i go back to being friends with them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.