[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some quick and painless ways to kill myself. None of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1389841375583.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1389841375583.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
I need some quick and painless ways to kill myself.
None of that "your life is worth something" bs, just need a clean and practical method that'll get the job done.

Don't have a firearm unfortunatly.
>>
>>18295496
Go volunteer at a homeless shelter until you die from exhaustion
>>
Go to India and help the lepers until you succumb to disease and exposure.
>>
>>18295496
Why are all suicide threads baits?

Because you can use google and get your answer under 2 seconds.

So either you are fishing for (You)s or just want to talk about something. So whats up OP?
>>
Call +1 (800) 273-8255.
I hear they give great advice how to do it
>>
>>18295509
checked online forums, 80% of replies are just people saying dont do it.
>>
>>18295519
So you are telling me you are so young / stupid and you dont know there exists more internet search engines which doesnt have blocked / filtered certain keywords and websites?

Have you tried looking for news about suicides. Take inspiration from the "successful" ones.

So again op, what happened to you?
:-|
>>
>>18295533
been planning on it for years now
pretty sure I'm gonna do it this time, I got a week to get materials and come through
>>
>>18295550
Do you feel relief knowing that it will ebd soon?

And if you need materials for your suicide, you are doing it wrong. There are two 99% suicide methods which doesnt require any tools.

So what started your suicide thoughts? Bored of life? Tried heroin or lsd yet? Prostitute? Because if you are going to end it, you should try things you haven already.
>>
Eat a tub full of beans.
>>
>>18295565
did acid, mushrooms, ket, m , dmt and all that stuff via silkroad in hs

lifes felt like a dead end for a while now, tried hanging myself but woke up in a hospital
>>
>>18295575
So are you one of these guys who were born with predisposition to depression and psychedelic started it?

How did you felt waking up alive in hospital? Family? Friends? Anything left in your life worth a damn?
>>
>>18295590
Never got diagnosed formally, the feeling goes way back to when I was young
Drugs and booze helped

Family cares naturally
got a couple "friends" left but they're wastes
I stopped talking to people and maintaining relationships a while ago

nothing left thats actually worth anything
>>
>>18295496
Since you already tried, getting a small gun might prove difficult, excluding money, legal age and the papers of course. You could get one illegally. Point it between your Frown
>>
>>18295605
I dont know what to tell you. Tommorow i have free day (state hooliday), i will finish playing trails in the sky 2, probably install the 3rd instance (final one), go swim for 1 hour, sauna after that and run home (1km in 8 minutes, run still feels like torture for me, but it should get better eventually). And in the mean time i will keep giving shit advices here for fun / fake socialization time.

And it is fun.

Are you certain you have nothing left for fun to do?
>>
>>18295615
theres a huge fentanyl thing going around, good chance i can just take a handful
>>
>>18295496
why would you kill yourself
that shits dumb
>>
>>18295663
throughout school video games were really fun, parties and dating was fun too but now it all feels null
>>
>>18295721
See. It was fun. Why couldnt it be fun once again?

Depression does that. You fight depression by doing sport, talking to people, talking to proffesionals and popping some happy pills to keep the suicide thoughts away.

Reconsider your options. Wouldnt it be cool to have fun again? Do you really feel like the suffering of living is so bad you cant keep up?

Fuck this is shit advice :-(
You are making me sad op.
>>
Live another 60 years, and let nature do the rest
>>
>>18295496
>a clean and practical method that'll get the job done
live a long happy life dying surrounded by people that you love and that love you
>>
If I'm not mistaken a shotgun shot to the head is as painless and quick as it gets, if you really want to do it might as well get one.

Otherwise apparently getting hit by a train and throwing yourself from a building it's also painless and reasonably effective. Just make sure you want to do it anon, godspeed.
>>
>>18295496
Live life out like the rest of us faggot
No quitting you little bitch
>>
>>18295680
This works. If you're familiar with Alphabay etc you can also just order a bunch of barbiturates. There's also carbon monoxide from charcoal-burning or hydrogen sulfide from mixing sulfur-lime and muriatic/hydrochloric acid -- both popular in Japan. All entirely painless. And all except the charcoal have very high effectiveness rates.

If you want to try other stuff to fight the depression, you can always try 5-HTP, SAM-e, lithium orotate, bupropion, etc. I haven't found any value from traditional antidepressants though personally -- the side effect profile sucks and they make it hard to focus and don't do anything about the depression. But I'm genetically resistant to a lot of them so ymmv. Also get enough vitamin D/B/C, spend time with friends and family if you have any you like, spend time outdoors and exercising, and spend time on some kind of goal or hobby even if it feels small. Everything is small in the grand scheme of things anyway.
>>
>>18295782
That is literally the most painful way to die
>>
>>18295496
get married
your life will be over instantly
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.