[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok so here's the background >be me >make a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: devilish.png (55KB, 916x1100px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.png
55KB, 916x1100px
ok so here's the background
>be me
>make a friend at a sports group
>he introduces me to the rest of his friends outside
>I'm part of a group of five actual friends
>feel so happy and fulfilled
>there's a girl in the group
>pine after her really hard
>REALLY hard
>I didn't realise at the time but upon reflection I realise she was hitting on me really fucking hard
>direct quote "I can't believe I'm still a virgin at 17, I wish that would change hahaha" when we were out alone
>if I wasn't such an oblivious idiot I could have had her, easy
>fast forward 4-5 months
>original friend is going out with her
>heartbroken
>on the bright side he went out with his last gf for two years and never had sex with her
>Nevertheless I start to resent him
>hard
>he can tell I'm pining after his gf and that she's attracted to me
>he goes into full bitch mode
>baits me hard into calling him a faggot
>he invites the whole group out without me
>shows screenshots (fails to mention his involvement and his calling me a faggot obviously)
>I get cut off really hard from everyone
>it hurts for weeks

fast forward around a year and a half to tonight
>I'm invited to a party next weekend
>she's going
>heard through the grapevine that they've still not had sex
>someone who is seriously sexually repressed by her bf is going to a party
>this same someone was hitting on me hard in the past, and I've massively improved myself since then
>still hate them both
>idea

I want to fuck her /adv/. I'm pretty sure I could, it would get me my retribution against both of them and fulfil the desires I had to repress years ago, but something just doesn't feel right, how do you think I'd feel if I did it?
>>
>>18295359
This whole story makes you look absolutely pathetic. I'm glad your friend cut you off. Not only should you not, I know you actually won't be able to even if you tried to fuck her.
>>
>>18295372
I know, I'll openly admit back then I was definitely pretty pathetic, but as I've said I've been through some major changes

So why do you think I shouldn't do it?
>>
>>18295381
What major changes are you referring too? They must be physical because you're acting just as petty as your past self. Also, this seems to be banking on a lot of things going right. You are assuming that just because she hasn't had sex she's unsatisfied sexually with the relationship. You also assume that just because she might have liked you in the past that the attraction is still there and you can act on it.

I'm not advocating that you shouldn't because I know it will end horribly for you if you try. However, consider this before committing to this. If you fail you will make yourself look like an even bigger ass for trying and failing to fuck her. The pleasure of this action even if completed will bring no happiness to you. You might feel justified but it won't improve your lot in life nor do you and good. However, I urge you to try and hit on her at the party.
>>
>>18295405
the changes aren't just physical, while there are a lot of physical changes I've let go of a lot of stuff from the past, my mum kicked me out of the house and I just recently told her I forgive her for example, but this hasn't gone yet, and I'm starting to get the feeling that "retribution" isn't going to get me past it

you're right anon, I've got nothing to gain from this and a lot to lose, are you urging me to hit on her to know that I fucked up though? Or could something genuinely come of it?
>>
>>18295430
I was urging you to hit on her because I know this will blow up in your face.

Since you've been in the habit of changing your life, let go of this as well. You know that letting go brings about more peace than selfish acts of redemption ever will. Even if you do smash her this will be one more thing you will have to apologize for in the future. Nothing genuine is going to come from this, believe me.
>>
>>18295456
so what do you recommend I do? I don't know why I can't let this go, I've let so much else go, why can't this go too?
>>
>>18295481
I recommend you go to the party and enjoy yourself without having some agenda for ruining her relationship and getting revenge. You can let this go you are just choosing to hold onto this for some reason. Do some real self introspection and be honest with yourself. It is pretty difficult to detach yourself from something if you don't know the real reason as to why its bothering you. Maybe you hold a grudge she didn't pick you over him. Maybe your jealous of what they have. Could be a million reasons that only you can answer. If you think this is going to be too much and going to the affair is going to make you miserable it would be best not to go then and distance yourself from them even more.
>>
Be a man and take the girl if the opprotunity presents itself. Your "friends" already shit on you, what do you have to lose? Them being more assmad? Get yourself the girl and youll be happy and it seems she will be happy with you.

You only live once. Nice guys finish last. You are put in this life to do that which benefits you, everyone else is secondary. Never forget that.
>>
>>18295359
>misses opportunity
>constant 'what if' backpeddaling
>chick obviously moved on and this little bitch now wants to steal her
You're the typical little bitch who deserves all the shit he can get
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.