[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ help me out with this one, I live in a house with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bugs.jpg (82KB, 800x429px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
82KB, 800x429px
hey /adv/

help me out with this one,
I live in a house with a roommate and I'm starting to worry about him.

he never leaves his room. a few stats about him.

>25.
>no social life.
>never leaves the house except to work
>doesn't drink.
>never makes convos with anyone outside of the necessary talk to get things done.
>plays a lot of starcraft; pretty much obsessed with that game.
>is obsessed with computers and bugs?
>yeah he likes insects alot for some weird reason.

he also works as a night janitor at a office in downtown Seattle. I'm pretty sure he graduated from WSU with a Major in biology and he seems to know everything about computers and the internet.

his mother lives with his step-dad and they never have come over to visit him.

everything I just typed is pretty much ALL i know about him. He never seems to open up, we talk about the rent and weather and that's all.

I honestly feel like he might be autistic and might have a personality disorder; me and my group of friends have tried to invite him out to drink with us, or go to a concert but he always just declines.

we are starting to worry about him, he's a nice guy, awesome roommate, always pays his rent on time and never makes a peep outside of refilling his water bottle and cooking a shit load of oatmeal in the microwave, but there is just something about him that I can't seem to get over, it's disturbing. and sad. I want to help him. if he even wants my help.

I dont think he's ever have a girlfriend or been with a girl before and I can't help but feel sad and kinda upset at him for always being held up in his room playing starcraft.

this may sound like I'm pestering the guy, but I used to be kinda like him, not that extreme that he's taking it but when my mother passed away I became withdrawn and all I know is that if no one helps him, he will remain there, and it's scary. it's the kinds of people that snap.

please help adv
>>
So he works a regularass job and doesn't talk to people much?

What's your goal here, make him have more sex? Cure your own social phobia first so you can chat the dude up. Figure out if there's any place outside he wouldn't mind visiting, and then wingman for him.
>>
mind your own business you fuck
>>
>>18295183
>Figure out if there's any place outside he wouldn't mind visiting, and then wingman for him.

that's the thing, outside of the necessary shit he needs to do, I've notices over the years he never fucking leaves his room.

it's kinda annoying sometimes actually, I want to have people over, but I don't want to bother him. he never comes out of his room even to get food when people come over.

and he's never had anyone over.

I just wish he would talk to me.
>>
>>18295188
I'm just trying to help him anon.
>>
>>18295175
Id say start playing starcraft with him since thats all he seems to do. Maybe if he sees that you take interest in it too he'll open up.
>>
>>18295200
you ever try playing that game?

it's not exactly tetris.

I tried and got owned every time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.