[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am an idiot and cannot get over my girlfriend's sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: loveless.jpg (669KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
669KB, 1600x1600px
i am an idiot and cannot get over my girlfriend's sexual history

i am finally dating the girl i have been chasing for over a year, and everything is working out amazing. she took my virginity at 19.

because im so late to losing my virginity, i view it as this "pure and sacred" thing. i cant break this view, and i get intrusive thoughts of her having sex with her exes constantly. i am aware im overreacting and i dont know why

meditation can calm me down usually, but not much else seems to work. how do i break this mindset of being irrational about her past
>>
"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work."- Silent Bob

If you love her then don't get so hung up on it, she's with you now and that's all that matters.
>>
Realize that we have all done things in our past because life is a constant flow of events that you aren't allowed to go back and edit.

Don't hate someone for living the life, hate yourself for being jealous of the times they had.
>>
you lost your virginity at age 19
that's not "so late". it's the average age in the continental US
>>
>cause im so late to losing my virginity, i view it as this "pure and sacred" thing
no you don't, you didn't wait till YEARS in the relationship to get into bed together
you didn't wait till you were married

you're as much of an easy lay as she is, you found a partner with alike values to yours
>>
>>18294622
Don't make the mistake of asking about sexual pasts. It never ends well.

As for her, she is with you now and wants to fuck you, so forget who she has fucked in the past. People fuck, and getting caught up on someone's past isn't healthy
>>
>>18294622
Imagine it this way:

Let say your girlfriend has never played video games before. You show her a video game, and you start playing it together. She's really enjoying it, but she can't get over the fact that you played that video game with other people before meeting her. Would that seem rational to you?
>>
Make her say "you have the biggest dick of all the hundreds of guys i been with"
>>
Does she enjoy the sex with you now? If so don't worry about it. Don't even ask about her past and if she brings it up change the subject.
>>
>>18294622
People have sex dude. Get over it. I mean yea I won't lie it may bother me a little too but you gotta build a bridge and get the fuck over it. It's a part of being an adult. Otherwise break up and have fun trying to find that perfect innocent waifu princess.
>>
>>18294622
Would you have stayed 'pure and sacred' if women wanted to have sex with you before you met your gf?
I think you might just be jealous of your gfs sexual variety because you feel like you missed out.
>>
>>18294622
>>18294622
I had EXACTLY the same feelings as you when I was 16 and met my now fiancée who was 21 at the time. I was a virgin and she obviously had more sexual encounters than me, at first it's a real nightmare but the more you think about it the more you understand how stupid it is.
>>
Deep down inside you're secretly worried that your first will also be your last, while the same is not true for the other side.

People are going to cry up a river over me saying this, but plan your escape in advance. Don't move in together, don't share expenses on anything bigger than dining out occasionally, and whatever the fuck you do you must not allow either yourself or her to become personally dependent on the other side.

It will only end up as a hazmat train wreck if you do those things. Freedom is priceless, don't throw it away just because you got your dick sucked.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.