[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf just gave me an ultimatum either marry her or she is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (80KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 819x460px
So my gf just gave me an ultimatum either marry her or she is leaving.

I'm 26
Decently in shape
Make $97,000 per annum

My gf is 30, I first met her in H.S, she was a hot senior and i confessed to her. She turned me down pretty harshly went to college.

I went to college, never really had any success with women there. Met here again when i was visiting my parents after graduationn and job. We hit it off pretty well and she apoligized how she treated me in H.S.

She is wonderful women, albeit she has some bad drinking habits. But she told me she has only been with 3 guys before being with me. IDK what to do.

I wanted make her a proper women, but i'm about to get promoted to manager soon and I wanna focus on my careers.

/pol/ and /r9k/ gave me good advixe, I think i'm gonna break up with her. I see clarity now, the interns are flirty with me much more and you ger women are more receptive. They told me to lead her on, but maybe it is better to just break up over text and leave it at that?
>>
if you are gonna break up with her then be a man about it and break up in person and not over text like a pussy
>>
>>18294392
this lol
>>
>>18294385
>I wanted make her a proper women

That is borderline retarded dude. Also the fact that she has been with only 3 guys before you outweights the fact that she has bad drinking habits that could possibly develop into drinking problems speaks volumes about you as a person.
>>
>>18294385
Don't fucking let a WOMAN steer your life. Such ultimatums are UNACCEPTABLE, no matter what. You shoud make a ultimatum for her, either she stays with you and waits or she can leave. Don't fall for this "women are for men, men must do what women want" bs, when it comes down for anything. Male and female should be equal, and neither should actually make such ultimatum.

So yeah, either dump her, becaus it's actually red flaggish, or say she waits or she can go away, be a MAN.
>>
>>18294385
>MARRY ME! OR ELSE...

That's a huge red flag. even for that alone I would dump that bitch. You know what, I changed my mind on what I said here >>18294408

Dump her instantly.
>>
>mfw taking advice on women from /pol/ and /r9k/
>kek

The ultimatum is really a shitty move on her part. But besides that, what are the reasons for not doing it? Hows your sex life, relationship overall, etc?

Women get batshit crazy for marriage and kids after ~25, but if you really felt she was the one you'd want to be for the rest if your life, I wouldn't see why not. Apparently the problem is much more you not wanting her for life and wanting to try other younger women, which is perfectly fine btw, than your carreer and her being bossy
>>
>>18294430
>Women get batshit crazy for marriage and kids after ~25
Or if they want to leech off on him.

Don't do it OP, don't mary a batshit insane bitch.
>>
From your description it looks like you have all the bargaining power. Ultimatums are a shitty thing to do to a partner. Sounds like she is desperate to wrap you around her finger because she is getting old and already had her fun in college. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>18294443
She's 30, if she isn't doing well for herself, it would be enough of a redflag already
>>
>>18294385
So in short you're her fallback guy after she has whored around enough and had her fun.

Yes, for the most part Alpha fux Beta bux is a meme - but not always. Sounds like you happened to meet a real life one though.

She most likely know you were never successful with women, you probably are needy and inexperienced around her to boot.

Even if you don't believe any of this - do you really think any woman who actually likes you would ever put forth an ultimatum like that? That's not how relationships work.

You're still young, dump her, git gud with girls, sleep around until you find one who's really cool and doesn't see you as a Meal Ticket on legs.
>>
>>18294385
Break up with her in person like a man and then move on.
Don't ever Agree to a huge life decision like that based on an ultimatum.
>>
>>18294385
Most women want to eventually get married. You're holding Her back from her dreams. Let her go if you still want to fuck around with other women and she will find a husband sooner or later, that way you both win. If you lead her on that's just cruel, women have a best by date so that's why she wants to leave if you won't marry her.
>>
>>18295066
Cept when OP leaves she is gonna cry like a bitch and beg to take her back. She seems like a leech. OP value is only gonna keep going up.
>>
>>18294385
Do not marry get a female that loves you and will accept your feelings in the matter. Trust me this bitch wants to marry and divorce get free money off you. Do not settle for less cause your feels. You can get younger and hotter easily.
>>
>>18295971
What a mess of shallow faggotry.
>>
Alot of shit advice on here you really wanna take advice from virgin robots.
look mate its your relationship. Its up 2 u to decide if shes worth it. Is she loyal does she love u all in, you trust her. If you get married and she gets prego she will hav to stop drinking and grow the fuck up. As for you you got a mean paying job, that girl u wanted back at school. Its your choice. You have to think long term is this shit gonna work out. Do u want a family.
>>
>>18295997
>Shallow faggotry

Well good luck on the divorce being a cuck while she makes money off alimony fucking Chad while your child watches.
>>
>>18294392
FUCK. THAT.

Don't ever listen to someone that justifies anything with the excuse of "being a man". Theyre nothing but bootlickers. You break up whatever way wotks for you the best.
>>
>>18294385
>/pol/ and /r9k/ gave me good advixe,
0/10
>>
>>18294385
If someone gives you an ultimatum now, they will do it again later. She doesn't seem to value you very much. It sounds like she just wants your money and stability. But later she will get bored of you and divorce you and steal everything you have if she can. Trash this one and move on; maybe the next one won't do more harm than good.
>>
>>18294392
Yeah, no. I once lost a 2-year relationship over email while I was traveling. If they can do it, you can do it too. Insults based on masculinity are just another shit-test and just another means of trying to control you. Do what you want.
>>
>>18294385
Lol, ive seen this before.
Get the fuck out dont do it, its a fucking trap
>>
To everyone who says break up face to face, fuck that. Do it over text or over the phone. It's got nothing to do with being a man f that bitch.
>>
if i were you i would counter with the ultimatum that she quit drinking immediately or else it's over

you'll learn a lot from her reaction
>>
>>18294385
are you dumb or something man? This doesn't even need a proper explanation.
She will leave you since she already has some problems. But your carrier is going to get you some woman that better than her every way.
Just go carrier man. don't be stupid
>>
>>18294385
So what's good OP? Did you dump her?
>>
>>18294392
I remember my last manipulating gf did this. I try to break up with her on phone but she ended up driving to my house. Hugging me and crying making it hard, but I still stood firm in my decision.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 268x188px
>>18294385
>Marry me or I'm leaving.

HAHAHAHAHA BYE BITCH

But seriously if she's giving an ultimatum like that kick her aside. Tell her "Alright sounds fair. Pack your shit and get the fuck out."
>>
how long you been together?
>>
File: IMG_0890.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
114KB, 252x252px
She's a post-wall hag making terrorist threats over access to her dried up cooch so she can bleed you dry of money, happiness, and time over 10 years

Drop her and find a younger girl

I'm anon, and I approve of this message
>>
>>18297273
This if she is such a cunt before you married her imagine her cuntiness when you are married her, abort the mission soldier
>>
File: IMG_0961.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
You know that weird feeling men get after orgasm?

The disgusted, shameful, "what am I doing?", clear thinking, "get away from me bitch" feeling of a man who realizes he just wasted all that time panting and humping like the wild animal he is? The realization that your entire biological goal was that completely mindless undignified act?

That's how women feel after getting married (i.E. securing a man's commitment & resources)

Never get married
>>
>>18297457
Jeez, when you put it that way anon, it hits me with a truth stick right in the memories. Not OP, but thanks for that I needed it.
>>
>>18294385
Ultimatums are a bad sign, bro. Most of what you hear is 'drop everything immediately' but if you want to try to make this work maybe you can engage and plan for a wedding later.

Then again, there's "drinking habits" which is bad fucking news and honestly she is willing to leave you because she wants a baby in her faster then you want (30 yr countdown timer)

Actually, just be rid of her, she's said she's ready to leave you anyway
>>
>>18296322
This
>>
How long have y'all been together? Coz there is a difference between wasting time and waiting.

Do you want to marry her? Do you have plans to marry her? If not then cut it off
>>
>>18294408
This post speaks to me. I've let women steer my life more than once, and even though I knew they were taking me down the wrong path, I went anyway, and it fucked up my life. When it comes to your own life, listen to only yourself.
>>
>>18297490
I am the creator of that post, and I too let females steer me. Not anymore.
>>
File: IMG-20170506-WA0048.jpg (109KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170506-WA0048.jpg
109KB, 700x1024px
>>18294385

I have to redpill you, anon-kun ^_^

Why would you want to call her your girlfriend if you are just a fuckboy to her?

You could have grown a pair and just break up in person face to face if you wanted to focus on something else like your carreer, but you had to wait and see if she gave you an ultimatum to be sure if you want to be with her or not.

You say can get someone better? Why didnt you do it sooner? Here you are asking for advice from strangers.

What kind of explanation will you give your girlfriend?
>"Anons told me to break up because i need people to push me around to get things done, i would have married you if they told me so"
> "I go to a misoginistic imageboard to ask for relationship advice. Of course they would tell me the best to keep my relationships healthy as fuck :D "

The answers you would get in 4chan in general are pretty obvious. This is /adv/ not /brag/.
>>
>3 guys
kek. That's a lie. People use college to sleep around before they get too old to do it.

Anyway, don't let her change you're life if you're not ready for it

Just because you love her doesn't mean she'll be around forever. It's a sad fact.

Make your best decision anon. Remember, you have to live your own life. If that means she's not a part of it, so be it.
>>
>>18297871
Why do japanese women look so fucking thick and delicious in outfits like that?

They're not even that thick, but they look so fucking sexy in office wear.
>>
Dudes, her "ultimatum" really isn't that unreasonable. It's not at all comparable to an ultimatum like "quit playing your stupid video games or I walk."

She's thirty. They've been dating for several years. That means it's reasonable to expect marriage to be on the horizon. Yes, yes, I know, THOSE KRAZY WOMEN just go BATFUCK INSANE for kids after they turn 25, but turn off your cynicism for a second: the truth is that most people of both sexes do want to have kids and it's simply a fact that her time is running out.

Needing to know if her relationship is going anywhere is perfectly rational on her part, and frankly, from the sounds of it, her concerns aren't unfounded. OP didn't say "I can definitely see myself marrying her but I'm not quite ready to take that step." He's not sure whether he wants to marry her at all. That's something she has a right to know, at this point. She has no obligation to piss away the rest of her youth on somebody who's too busy flirting with younger interns and focusing on his career to make a commitment.

"I really like you, but I need to know if this is going anywhere or if you're wasting my time." That's really not bitchy or unreasonable. It's just not.
>>
>>18297983

/thread
>>
Didn't want you for who you were but now that you're making big bucks she wants you ? It's pretty obvious why she wants to lock you down dummy.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.