[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I initiated this. Haven't heard back yet. Was thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170507_123814.jpg (269KB, 1439x2074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_123814.jpg
269KB, 1439x2074px
I initiated this. Haven't heard back yet. Was thinking about calling later but that's also clingy pussy shit.

I took this girl out on two awesome dates. Made out three times during the second date, hand holding, all kinds of PDA... She agreed to a third without hesitation.

So what the fuck now?
>>
you should've asked her out for the weekend
>>
>>18294235
I hate people like this . Thinks sound like they are going well for you so I wouldn't give up but I hate people that are like oh maybe some other time . If somebody really likes you , even just as a guy friend and not a girl , they will make time for you.
>>
I'm just moreso concerned over her not getting back to me for now. I can think of nothing that would have caused her to lose interest.
>>
>>18294235

Girls are passive so when she said "ill take a raincheck" thats your queue to set something else up. I would wait for her to tell you how her night went and then lead into an offer to hang out. No real reason to stress over this, she looks to have initiated the conversation with you and even though she is busy at the time you wanted to see her she made you aware she is open to an alternate time.
>>
>>18294262

So this is the last you spoke? If she never got back to you I would send her a message soon just saying something playful like "I'm still waiting to hear about your crazy weekend you party animal" then see how the conversation flows from that, if she's still responsive I'd then make another offer to hang out. If she doesn't respond or seems disinterested then just cut your losses.
>>
>>18294264
Thank you. I like your response. I was definitely planning on setting up our next one during next contact. As you can see though, it's been a few days of silence. Also this text conversation was initiated by me. I just could not fit the initial text in the screenshot. The "I will for sure" is the last message in the convo though.
>>
>>18294271
I'm not too worried about getting a response. She always gets back to me like Domino's (30 mins or less lol) with something substantial. I'm just concerned that she isn't taking some initiative. Moreso concerning because the signals seem kind of mixed as a result.
>>
>>18294290

Could just be in her character then, might take a while for her to want to invest in someone. If she's as responsive as you say then she obviously likes you, she's probably still trying to make sure that you like her before she puts her ego on the line. Such is the life of a male, you have to do everything.
>>
>>18294290

As long as she's responsive and agrees to meet with you the majority of the time then you're good, I'd bet after your first time sleeping together you will notice a change with her taking more initiative. Girls can be super passive and worried about being "played" so they just sit there and let the guy take all the initiative.
>>
>>18294296
Alright. Pretty much all I needed to hear really. Thanks bud.

Although still kind of looking for confirmation that calling later would be clingy pussy shit, as assumed.
>>
>>18294314

I wouldn't call out of the blue after not having messaged for close to 5 days, just send a follow up message asking her how cinco de mayo and her weekend was, have some conversation there and then lead to a date invite.
>>
>>18294337
Sounds about right.
>>
Eh bump I suppose.
Can't hurt to get more perspectives if there are any.
>>
And one last bump
>>
>>18294249
Soooooo this. Stuff like in OPs case made me disconnect from a couple of females already.
>>
>>18294600
Exactly. The only reason I'm hesitant to text her is because, based on the way we ended the last convo, it's on her to hit me up.
>>
>>18294235
Youre doing great OP. Invite her over for some fucc and you win
>>
>>18294235

What's the problem here? She isn't free, whatever. Talk to her like you did before. You got three dates already, didn't you?
>>
>>18295139

Not quite sure you read...well any of it.
tl;dr: Ball is her court for re-initiating contact. It hasn't happened.
>>
whenever someone uses the phrase

>I'll let you know

They won't actually let you know. Wait a few days to text again and make your text game more interesting, man.
>>
>>18295240
he speaks the truth
>>
>>18294249
I don't even mind the "maybe another time," so much as I absolutely despise when people make themselves sound ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ENTHUSIASTIC about hanging out with you, only to ghost you.

Like, if you just say "maybe another time," I at least know from the lack of enthusiasm that you don't actually want to, and are just being polite.

But I've had girls be like "omg I'm free like all next week, we can go out again then," smile as big as the goddamn sun on their faces, bouncing with joy as they hug me before I see them off, and then... they ghost me or stand me up and I never hear from them again.

Why?
>>
>>18295212
>>18295695
Dude you're being autistic. When she said "I'll take a raincheck" it's safe to assume she actually meant it. As in, "I have other plans on Friday, but I would like to see you another time." That's what the phrase means.

You could text her tomorrow and ask to hang out, and if she's free she'll probably say yes. Why do you have to make up all these fake rules and imagine hidden meanings to everything? You're overcomplicating a simple-ass thing
>>
>>18295719

I'm >>18295695 and I'm not OP.
>>
>>18295768
OP here and yeah. Kind of wish there where post ids or whatever.

Anyway, I, myself, was never worried about the whole "raincheck" thing. I was worried about me doing all the fucking work. Which I ended up doing tonight. Her responses were instant and pretty engaging. We have our next date set. But I'm seeing "one way street" written on the wall here....
>>
File: wutttt.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
wutttt.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>18295240
So very true.

>year ago old elementary school crush adds me on FB
>we chat for a couple days I and suggest we meet up for whatever
>never end up asking her
>year later
>ask her if she wants to go see a movie out of the blue
>says she would love to
>but she already had plans this coming week but next week is fine
>next weekend comes
>havent texted her in like 4 days
>ask her if she is ready for cake
>"yeah but my dad has my car blah blah i'll let you know in an hour or 2"
>"ok"
>texts me back that she wont make it cause her dad wont be back in time and she is really sorry feel terrible and that she let me know
>"ok lmk"
>never hear from her again
>shot her a text the following Wednesday
>gave her a phone call a few days later

I mean damn, I just wanted to eat cake, reconnect and see a movie. She always texted enthusiastically and kept saying how much she loved cake. I'm not upset or anything but if you don't want to go just tell me. Women....
>>
>>18294235
fucked up OP.

you only ask a girl out ONCE. if she declines, then it means she doesn't want you inside her and you move on right away.

oh and don't fall for that "lets be friends" line.
woman just keep male friends because they like the attention and back knowledge of knowing they could have dick if they wanted too.

but that's not a two way street btw.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.