[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a lazy student who plays vidya but has hobbies and friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: thZ72IF93E.jpg (11KB, 243x300px) Image search: [Google]
thZ72IF93E.jpg
11KB, 243x300px
I'm a lazy student who plays vidya but has hobbies and friends, give me advice to not fuck up in school
>>
>>18294102
Advice: don't fuck up in school.
>>
>>18294102
dont play vidya
>>
>>18294127
This honestly. Like if you're in college, put the games somewhere it can be bothersome to get. Like I had my pc put in a box so that it would be a pain to set up (it's not that bad setting it up, but I'm so lazy that I'd rather do school work infront of me instead of going through the trouble just to play games.)
>>
Be a smart lazy person instead of being just lazy.
>>
File: 1430770637573.jpg (203KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1430770637573.jpg
203KB, 850x850px
Do your school work in the library or somewhere else where you will have nothing to do but work. Use the provided computers rather than your personal computer so you aren't tempted to waste time on 4chan either. It takes you away from distractions and you will need to accomplish something or you will feel like you wasted the trip.
>>
>>18294102
Knock out everything you need to do first, then vidya guilt free. It's that simple. Whats your field of study?
>>
>>18294806
One of the best options right here. I have a laptop that I use for surfing the internet and some video games but whenever I do homework or need to work on a presentation I get off my ass and go to the dorm computer lab or library. It works wonders.
>>
>>888
>888
>>
>>18294892
College is really difficult. Not fucking up is nigh on impossible, I had to stay locked in the toilet for hours hurting myself for some reason.

Even the grades I got didn't make any difference.
>>
>>18294900
Unless you are going for some hardcore tip top STEM shit it's not bad. It's all about delegating time. No surprise that if you can't handle that you make it harder on yourself. Dumb dumbs graduate all the time.
>>
>>18294919
>. Dumb dumbs graduate al
Well, I could never make any sense of it. Good grades bad, bad grades good. Failing must be the answer.

Get suitably crappy grades and you'll just about scrape through life. Get incredibly good grades it still might not make any difference.
>>
Video games are the worst for grades. It's hard to not fire up the PSquad when I have bullshit to do, then I remember how shitty my grades were that semester and its pretty easy to focus. Careful though, many gaymers lack this willpower. Its best to just get rid of your gaymes
>>
>>18294982
No failing is not the answer, it's a waste of time and money. Good grades just open more doors in terms of free money and opportunities. Bad grades still can get you a degree, which opens doors as well just not as optimal as above.

Get your shit straightened out anon you sound retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.