[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think a woman's company is exploiting people. They want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: sigh.png (378KB, 630x523px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
378KB, 630x523px
I think a woman's company is exploiting people. They want a large amount of money from someone to live on a badly maintained unsafe building site.

Should I tell her?
>>
"is there parking"

"No."

"you've parked" why didn't she walk?
>>
"So that's not a parking space and this isn't a building site and you want varRent from someone to live here?" Good grief.
>>
>>18294006
>94006 [Reply]▶
>I think a woman's company is exploiting people.
Yes, tell her.
>>
>>18294041
Ok.
>>
>>18294006
You hang out with shit women.
>>
>>18294074
Mmmm, I was hoping to move accommodation.
>>
>>18294074
Some of the men aren't that pleasant either.
>>
>>18294006
Doesn't your country have building regulations? How peculiar. Fancy wanting you to live on a building site for varRent, mad people certainly. I wouldn't live there if I was you.
>>
>>18294175
>Doesn't your country have building regulations?
I used to think so but I'm not so sure these days. What an awful landlord they will be.
>>
>>18294203
I know! I wouldn't want anybody I knew living there. What a disaster!
>>
>>18294242
Good job they were asking such an insane rental amount. Hopefully it will stay empty then fall in half and cease to exist.
>>
>>18294255
That would be terrific but sadly someone will eventually be lumbered with a terrible landlord by the sound of the conversation. Perhaps they should increase the rent?
>>
>>18294272
Or make sure it's empty then bull doze it? It'd be the best thing
>>
>>18294293
How do I make sure it's empty first though? I don't want to hurt anybody but it is very badly designed
>>
>>18294316
Yes that is a problem. The minute you knock on the doors saying "Are you in I've come to bulldoze your home down" it's going to arouse suspicion
>>
>>18294333
Increase the rent, that should put everybody off. How did she park if there was no parking?
>>
>>18294356
"Increase the rent, or else someone might live there!" Just how exclusive can a one bedroomed building site be? I'm sure we'll find a taker eventually.
>>
>>18294356
>How did she park if there was no parking?
I don't think she intended to turn up to work that day. I think I caught her by surprise. There are lots of car parking spaces at the building site but this unit doesn't have one. Also the loft has been locked which in case of an emergency could be dangerous. The list of faults were indeed many. A scrap metal merchant would have a field day however.

Don't move there OP, whatever you do!
>>
>>18294382
>The list of faults were indeed many.
It did have potential but the whole site needs re-arranging. As soon as I saw that astro-turf had been laid rather than planting a tree or flowers my heart sank.

If they dug up the car park, knocked down the fence , cleared all the junk up , created flower beds , planted some trees and a lot of other general tidying as well then it might be worth living in.

But until then I can't imagine anyone will move into the block.
>>
And it's not even communal astro-turf. They must want even more money for the unit with the private plastic square.

The whole building is designed so that somebody else doesn't live there. Isn't that sad?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.