[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder help So i got 6 girls' phone numbers this week from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1492639237478.jpg (454KB, 953x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1492639237478.jpg
454KB, 953x1434px
Tinder help

So i got 6 girls' phone numbers this week from tinder, but there is one in particular i hope to meet. Matched with this girl i went to high school with, who used to be kinda nerdy, but got super sexy. She messaged me first with a smiley face. We talked for a half hour on the app until i asked if she wanted to go out sometime, she said yes. I said cool, text me number and we'll arrange something sometime, and she did immediately. She said "hey it's femanon", i said "what's up cutie". No reply after that.

I call girls from tinder cutie all the time and they never usually mind it. I think she was probably doing stuff since it was Saturday evening. Should i text her again later?
>>
>>18293970

No. If a girl ignores you or otherwise gives you a shit test, you ignore them and lead them to assume you are moving onto another better female. If they like you, their willpower will break and theyll text you within 3 days. If they dont text, they never liked you in the first place and any further effort wouldve been wasted anyways.

Males are built to roam, women are not. Females are meant to keep guessing and feeling unsettled and worried (and thus must prove their worth to feel at ease again). Men are meant to induce these feelings because its our biology and nature to pump our genetics into every vagina we cross - and if we are going to settle for one vagina it better be the best vagina.

Its all evolution strategy.
>>
>>18293986

Normally i'd somewhat agree, but it's tinder and i haven't met her yet. If you sit back and do nothing with tinder girls they'll forget about you faster than the wind changes.
>>
>>18293970
>>18293996

If you were last to message her then let her contact you, its not as if she forgot she has a pending message from you with a question attached to it. If she doesn't respond at all then just move on, but double texting is just cringe worthy. Just put yourself in her shoes and pretend you're the one with the pending message, if you liked the girl you would respond at some point right?
>>
>>18293970
>Tinder help
un-Install
>>
>>18293996

No. Wrong. Biology is biology. Women dont experience being turned down like men do. Any girl that isnt butt ugly will have literally endless options of men who want to fuck them. They are accustomed to the attention. Being turned down and ignored sets them off - they wonder why you are turning them down when every other guy is showering them in attention and working game to get into their pants. Logically the only reason for this is because you can find a better mate elsewhere and she isnt worth it.

It sucks to have this happen to you as a guy. And for us being rejected is absolutely a somewhat common thing to the point we just learn its part of the game. But for females it fucks with their head - being rejected is never part of the game because theres always men trying to have sex with them. They then will try to validate their worth by proving to you that they are worth it and start chasing you.

This is human biology. Women desire the alpha, because they have the best genetics, and the alpha has options. The alpha can ignore the piece of ass because he has a dozen more women he can mate with. If you begin chasing her, it shows you do not have other options, and thus logically you arent alpha. It doesnt matter what is or isnt true, this is human psychology and how our courtship ritual works.

Treat her like an option, the more she chases you the better of an option she will be. The moment you treat her like the only option is the moment she begins making you chase her - and the relationship begins its death spiral as eventually another alpha will usurp you.

Its fucking stupid and shitty but this is how life works. I didnt make the rules.
>>
>>18294032

And i'd agree, but i do not know her irl. This would apply if i met her in real life. Okay, i GUESS it still applies here, but since i have not met her yet, i am nothing to her. I don't know how it is possible to remain present to a girl who's phone gets pinged every 5 minutes from a dude who wants to bang.

She messaged me first, gave me her number, and agreed to meet sometime, but women are easily distracted and forgetful.
>>
It's whatever, i'm still meeting a decently qt one in a few days to cuddle. But yesterday i got hit with a bunch of 8's and 9's and i want to fuck them all, especially the one from my graduating class.
>>
>>18294047

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG!!!

Ignoring her is EXACTLY why she wont forget you. Its the precise reason why she will chase you and not the thousands of other men who are trying to have sex with her. Sure, she will keep messaging other dudes, but it wont fill that void of being rejected and ignored. Shes already used to the male attention - its dull to her. It doesnt prove anything because any female, ESPECIALLY on tinder, can get showered with male attention.

If she has any initial attraction to you, she will eventually chase you, but only if you ignore her. The reason she is ignoring you is because its a form of a shit-test. She is judging your alpha qualities (sub consciously, typically girls arent even aware that they are doing this or why) by seeing if you will continue to pursue her after shes been a bitch. If you do, it means you dont have other options -> you arent alpha, because by definition alphas have options. If you dont reward her bitchy behaviour (ignoring you), and instead display you moved on (by ignoring her), then she will logically assume you moved on because you have other options and thus you are probably alpha. Girls cant stand being an option - they desire to be the ONLY option, and will chase you to the end of the earth to prove it - but only if you are alpha. Part of which means making her think shes only an option, REGARDLESS whether or not you have other options lined up.

Or yeah just ignore human biology thats been developed over the last hundred thousand years and proven countless times and go on what our invented society says is right. And then you can come back and wonder why women are being a bitch to you for being a nice guy while the chads of the world are getting women despite (HINT HINT) ignoring them and being dicks.

Btw you reward chase behaviour with positive reinforcement. You only ignore when they give you shit-tests or otherwise be a bitch to you.
>>
>>18294078

Why do you assume it's a shit test? I am just some dude she matched with on tinder. I'm sure she has tons of more important things going on.

Besides, she would reply within the minute when i messaged her on the app. She probably just went to go do something with her friends and forgot.

This 'alpha ignoring shit test' shit seems pretty reddit. It's something i've heard of a million times on the internets in incel forums, but i don't really see it going on irl. If a girl likes me, she'll text me back. Sometimes a tinder girl will forget about me because SHE DOESN'T KNOW ME, and i will text her again and regain her attention.
>>
>>18294105

You arent listening. You are the one asking for help, not me. Your stategy clearly isnt working because you are here. Im only wasting my time explaining this shit because i am a "nice guy" who up to a couple months ago didnt get it either. And now im getting laid again with no problem. ITS HUMAN BIOLOGY. It is our courtship ritual. Every animal has one and this is ours.

But go ahead, ignore my advice and keep following your strategy anyways. Theres literally nothing that can be done for you if you refuse to help yourself. EVERYTHING you are doing right now (ie rationalizing her bitch behaviour, being left wondering) is exactly how you are supposed to make HER feel. Life isnt a disney movie. Our behaviour is influenced by our biology more than any other factor and our biology remains resolute while society changes like the wind.

Again if your logic was sound on this topic, you wouldnt be asking for advice regarding tinder. Protip: what women say they want isnt what they really want. You dont ask a deer for tips on how to hunt them now do you?
>>
>>18294124

Fine, i'll listen. Like i said, i have one already lined up to meet, so it's whatever, i haven't texted this one since yesterday. But i don't think she'll come around if i ignore here.
>>
>>18294142

Yeah, maybe she wont. Thats not the point. If she doesnt, it means she never had anything more than a passing, cursory interest in you. There was never anything there. And because (in theory) you are alpha, this will unfaze you as you have other options lined up.

If she does text back, it means she is interested. And you reward positive behavior with positive behaviour of your own. If she gives short answers or takes too long to respond, ignore her. The tests dont stop, its not a one time thing. Because she is interested in you, she will (again) fold and prove she is worthy to you, the alpha. And so the cycle continues.

Remember that if she doesnt text back, its not because im wrong - its because she never was into you and no strategy under the sun can change that. Its important to remember no matter what that you cant win them all.
>>
>>18294187

I guess you're right, because a girl i haven't talked to in exactly 3 days just texted me now.. But i already know her, i hung out with her 5 or 6 times. Idk how to go about a girl who's number i just got and haven't met yet.
>>
>>18294321

Establish initial attraction. You gotta be yourself. Cant really help you there desu thats something that is really organic and case specific. Once thats done (ie you have her attention) the rest is science.
>>
>>18294359

Her attention is what i'm after. I had it briefly yesterday, and she must've found me attractive enough to give me her number i guess. My friend said to wait a while and try again.
>>
Does ignoring her really work?
There is a girl who initiated the chat with me on OKCupid. We've been chatting for a few days. We were supposed to video call on Friday, but she was too busy. She apologized for it and I said "shit happens".

That was my last message, almost 48 hours ago. Do I really wait for her? Isn't this hurting my chances? Other guys are likely talking to her and this is making me anxious.
>>
File: 1485314995125.jpg (16KB, 252x255px) Image search: [Google]
1485314995125.jpg
16KB, 252x255px
>>18293986
>Males are built to roam, women are not.
>Its all evolution strategy.
>>
>>18294370
Not that guy but to her, her number is just another channel for you to feed her attention through, why wouldn't she give it to you?
>>
>>18294426

Well from my experience, girls have only given me their numbers if they were interested in meeting me.
>>
>>18294404

It can if you know the girl irl, but i highly doubt it if you haven't. They will literally forget about you an hour later with all the guys they're being bombarded with.
>>
>>18294440
My ego doesn't let me message her. What do I do about this?
>>
>>18294471

I don't know. Sucks when you have a bunch of girls to choose from but you have a huge boner for one in particular and she pulls that kind of shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.