[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a far stretch and I'm not sure if it's even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2227.jpg (70KB, 640x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2227.jpg
70KB, 640x542px
This is a far stretch and I'm not sure if it's even the right place to ask...
How would one go about locating a person they haven't had contact with in 20 years? I've tried google searches and public records. Can't find much or anything current. Social media is probably not an option, seeing as it is unlikely this person would have one.
Anyone with any experience?
>>
if have social media, then that is certainly an option. mutual friends/acquaintances?

social media groups or websites for the school/organisation/etc you may have belonged to? nicknames?

failing the above, the obituaries.
>>
>>18293978
Like I said, he most likely doesn't have any social media accounts. He has been in and out of prison and is a drug addict. I looked up his highscool but didn't find anything current indicating where he may be.
>>
>>18293961
Why?
>>
>>18293983
>likely
which is perhaps why you haven't found anything. give it a shot. try nicknames, the works.
>>
>>18293987
He is my biological father. Walked out and signed off his rights to my brother and I when we were 5 and 4 respectively. I haven't heard from him since the day he signed the papers in court. I suppose I just want to see him now that I'm an adult, and all that stupid hallmark movie shit.
>>
>>18293988
I appreciate the help. I've tried Facebook. Got nothing. Some private pages but they don't fit his age profile.
>>
>>18293994
tracking down relatives, his friends acquaintances and random strangers in places he may have hung around would be a starting point I guess.

also, crime news, (google news archive) or other legal records. and obituaries, sad to say.

good luck anon/
>>
>>18294002
Relatives don't know where he is other than last they heard he was shacked up in Las Vegas with a 24 year old he got pregnant. Last criminal records put him back in my home town 1 1/2 years ago for domestics abuse charges.
I look at obituaries every Monday. I hope that's not the way I find him.
>>
>>18294008
18 months ago is not too long if he's managed to survive 20 years like that... sounds like a trip home is in order assuming you can't afford a private investigator and all. good luck.
>>
>>18293961
Ask relatives and friends of the family again - there's a good chance someone has kept in touch and isn't telling you out of some well-meaning loyalty to him or belief they're protecting you.

Since he seems never far from the justice system and was last in Las Vegas, contact the cops there to see if he has a recent record. He might have a parole officer.

Look for his name and all variants of it on whitepages.com, 123people.com and the like.
>>
>>18294014
>>18294033
Thank you
>>
>>18293983
But his friends or aquaintances probably do. If you know of anyone who might have known them, reach out and see if you could dig up some contact information, previous addresses, other friends to contact. You just have to get a lead somewhere to begin picking up a trail.

If you're really desperate, you could hire a private detective. Many have contacts in law enforcement. That would probably be a real easy job for one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.