[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone would co-sign my US immigration visa for money? need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1438797152833.png (211KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438797152833.png
211KB, 600x600px
Anyone would co-sign my US immigration visa for money?

need to be making 25k a year for past 3y and thats it I think

it would mean the world to me to be with my bf in the US
>>
what are the requirements and how much would you pay?
>>
>>18293628
Income needs to be 25k for past 3y, you'd use your tax income as proof, need to be american

i dont have much so if you'd do it itd be to help me build a family in america, money is bonus but i only have like 3k left after expenses, lawfirm and the country itself are very expensive, my bf isn't a risk and has a very good job he just didn't have it for past 3y which is a bummer
>>
>>18293635
i'm american, but i live abroad. i don't think this would work. sorry anon. good luck!
>>
>>18293635
>you'd use your tax income as proof

Sounds illegal af and would probably cause a shit ton of trouble for anyone dumb enough to "help" you, if/when it comes to light you've lied on your visa application. Don't be stupid, OP. Lying to enter a country is the number one most certain way to get kicked out sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18293644
>lying
Look it up if you want at USCIS site, I have not lied not a single time in my application, im too scared and anxious for that, also i wouldnt even see the tax return theyd be sent to a reputable lawyer you can verify
>>
>>18293625
I wish I could help OP, but I'm curious which visa you got and how, if you don't mind. In same situation except I'm the one in the US and she wants to come here
>>
>>18293678
K1, good luck and hopefully you make enough for past 3 years
>>
>>18293625
It's not that simple. They would have to swear they know you for X years and can attest to your high moral character, etc, etc. Which means they would be breaking federal law, and if you ever got caught they would be in deep shit.

Why doesn't your bf come to you, marry you, and then arrange for you to enter the US as his wife?
>>
If I think you're attractive I'll do it. It'll just cost you, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>18294096
This. Marry him. Never have to worry about ICE knocking on your door.
Have you considered that the person who helps you might blackmail you?
>>
File: desert-thirst.gif (82KB, 503x335px) Image search: [Google]
desert-thirst.gif
82KB, 503x335px
>>18293625
I'll co-sign for free.

The only thing I would require is one night around the world with you. Oral, vaginal, anal,, you name it. Your bf can watch over Skype.

It's a small price to pay for the land of the free, right?
>>
>>18294107
>>18294168

Do you see OP? Do you see what i mean by blackmail? People wanting to take advantage of your situation. Dont be a fool.
>>
File: trump.jpg (51KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
51KB, 659x659px
>>18294173
https://youtu.be/YrXlA9FrsKM
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.