[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My kid sister is mad because her pants fell down in the parking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: sasharamen.jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sasharamen.jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
My kid sister is mad because her pants fell down in the parking lot at Wendy's. How do I cheer her up?
>>
Did you laught at her, did you prank her
>>
>>18293617
Yes, no.
>>
...there's no going back.

She must commit seppuku.
>>
>>18293719
kek
>>
Offer to fuck her and explain to us in great detail what happened
>>
>>18293824
this tbqh

No but seriously just tell her it's fine, nobody will remember in a few days.
Of course that isn't true. It'll be a family story for forever. But sometimes lies are necessary.
>>
You have to drop your pants in front of her. It's only fair.
>>
>>18293719
this is by far the best option she has, trust me i'm a doctor
>>
>>18293615
Buy her a belt.
>>
How old is she?
>>
So her panties showed, or was she displaying full on vag?

Did anyone else see? Are you her sister or brother?
>>
>>18294206
>>
Should of spanked her.
>>
Ugh these sister threads are always so creepy
>>
>>18294270
wtf pedoe!!
>>
Take her back to the parking lot, and run bare ass across it
>>
>>18295109
Terrifying.
>>
Help her gain weight so they'll stay up better.
>>
>>18295170
No wonder she's ashamed, you're just as prude as she is
>>
>>18294345
TOO YOUNG SICKO
>>
Just act like you don't care anymore, she must feel like it didn't even happen. You're the one making a big deal out of it
>>
>>18293615

Only one thing you can do OP.
Take her for a drive through the nearest ghetto so that she can see all the idiot black guys with their pants hanging down around their knees. Then she won't feel so alone and maybe she'll even get a laugh out of it.
>>
Tell her that her panties are cute
>>
Pull her pants back up
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.