[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just about to go to university and move far from home.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm just about to go to university and move far from home. I'm pretty excited about doing it but I'm quite the santimental person so I like to have closure and to put a lot of pressure on goodbyes. I don't want to leave anything unresolved so that nothing holds me back from giving in to the student experience in a new country. The only problem is I feel like I still love my ex girlfriend. We were together for 2 years in highschool and then we hooked up a few times in the course of 1 year after that. We are both girls by the way. I completely fucked up our relationship because I was stupid enough and I loved her so much I didn't know what to do with all these emotions. She loved me a lot as well but at one point she couldn't keep up with my shit anymore so she broke up with me. After that she got another girlfriend and stayed with her for 1 year and something...this fucked her up as well because their relationship wasn't the best either. Since breaking up with her I've tried dating some guys but it just never works for me. She is now on drugs and depressed and I really want to help her and talk to her but she doesn't want anything to do with me. What do?
>>
Nobody has anything to say?
>>
>>18293540
Ooohh that's a pity.
Bump.
>>
We have to know the other side of the story. Seems you are hidding info.
>>
>>18293540
Seems like she's a Trainwreck, if I were you I wouldn't look back OP, just follow your ambitions, you'll find something better along your path
>>
>>18293616
Tell me what you want to know, I've been overthinking it so much that I am completely indeferent to myself at this point and in no way I want to make myself seem innocent.
>>
Well I guess it's pretty much a lost cause.
>>
Depending on a country, there might be plenty of other lesbos, or none at al I reckon
>>
>>18293689
It's not about that, I can find another girl if I want to, I just don't for now. I feel like things are unresolved for her.
>>
I wanna see how this one goes
Bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.