[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been NEET since I was 13 >kept against my will here by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-03-06_202730.png (633KB, 800x600px)
2016-03-06_202730.png
633KB, 800x600px
>been NEET since I was 13
>kept against my will here by controlling parents because they're Muslim and I'm grill
>grills can't independent, must find husband
>would be at least, even if I'd feel stripped of all dignity, okay , if I weren't a raging dyke
>have to work for them, senpai business, no way out basically except taking drastic measures
>anhedonia, feel grateful for the days I can even feel like I want to kill self
>just want to live my life
>this desperate I'm going to ask random fucking degenerates for """advice""" or just maybe shit on this thread because that is so funny

I have some money, although very little. I don't even care what happens to me at this point, I just want some fucking change. Going to get people telling me to go kill myself but on the off chance that somebody could offer actual piece of advice
>>
>senpai business

Alright I'm killing myself **family business
>>
>>18293065
>kept here against my will
No one can physically tell you where you can or cannot he or else they would be breaking the law lol do your parents aware you feel this way?
>>
>>18293065
How are you a NEET if you have a job? I would just keep working for them until you make enough money to move out. To be honest though ever since I moved out of my parents house life has gotten way worse I would move back if they let me.
>>
>>18293065
What country do you live in? This is important, as if you're in some shithole country, there probably aren't many options for you.
>>
Many unanswered questions.. How old are you? Do you live in a country that doesnt have sharia law? All i can really say, by the info... Its a cruel world, so be pretty sure you can survive before you leave.. And taking chances is scary, butnits a risk/reward thing... I wouldnt leave if you dont have any options when you leave. Unless its extremely bad, like my situation, which i doubt because your able to save money. I would think, continue saving money, and keeping working on an exit strategy is your best bet... But like i said, not enough info, only you can decide.
>>
>>18293081
Why do you say that? Explain your situation bish
>>
File: 61303306_p0.png (1MB, 1526x1472px) Image search: [Google]
61303306_p0.png
1MB, 1526x1472px
>>18293076

Well there no laws here that says your parents can't force you to stay with them unless you've reached 18 y/o, probably unlike from where you're from. It's very common. Girls who run away from home end up on the fucking news. And yes, they are, but I've never actually told them. myself. They know I hate them and don't want to be here, but I think they're waiting for me to "come around".

>>18293081
Sorry for the lack of info. Thing is I'm not even making any, but it's a long story, but yeah I'm not making any. What I have is what I've managed to save over the years from grocery money or whatever.

>>18293082
Not too shithole, it's Malaysia. I could use googlemancy and find the best and safest place for me to go, maybe, where I wouldn't mind up with my organs in the black market sooner or later or in prostitution.

>>18293089
I'm 18. You're right about saving money until I can move out, but that will take a long time. Still a choice, but there's suicide too and I honestly don't mind it.
>>
>>18293150
>>18293089
>sharia law
>it's a cruel world, be sure you can survive before you leave

None here. And, I don't know. I'm just really tired, anon. I'm so fucking sorry to hear somebody else is in a much worse place than me. *unironic rp hug*
>>
>>18293150
How much money do you have? If it's enough to get to a safer country, you should do that.
>>
>>18293150
What about staying with a relative that's more liberal/less muslim than they are? You might get more freedom to do as you please. Is Malaysia the type of country to scorn women who are unaccompanied in public? Does Malaysia have laws that prosecute homosexuals?

I've seen what happens when arranged marriages go wrong in my work, its really shit and you don't want to risk it.
>>
File: 1493049266942.jpg (321KB, 700x850px)
1493049266942.jpg
321KB, 700x850px
>>18293163
I've thought of that! But no I don't have enough for even at least a week at the cheapest hotel. That's how little I have. But at least it's something.

>>18293164
I don't have any relatives like that (and it'd kill me to depend on anybody, unless absolutely necessary), no you can walk around freely and yes, you get a fine, caning and 20 years imprisonment for it.
>>
>>18293202
God i feel so bad for you
Ive always had a soft spot for muslim girls
>>
>>18293202
Any friends who might be able to help you out, until you get on your feet?
>>
File: 1490840929444.jpg (58KB, 391x558px) Image search: [Google]
1490840929444.jpg
58KB, 391x558px
>>18293202
Now that's a real shithole you're in. I wonder if you can seek asylum in a Western country because of this. You'll never be openly gay unless you're in a more liberal country
>>
File: 1493271840032.jpg (928KB, 2078x2630px) Image search: [Google]
1493271840032.jpg
928KB, 2078x2630px
>>18293213
Anon only my parents are muslims, I'm infidel as fuck.
>>18293218
I don't. Internet friends are in tough spots themselves.
>>18293225
I've thought of seeking asylum, thanks for reminding me of that. My passport is missing at the moment though. It'll take awhile, but I could try still.

To be honest anons I could just tell everyone I'm gay (which they already know but are in denial) and not a muslim anymore. The latter is what'll really shake them and might make them consider disowning me. It's bad, I'm aware, but like I said I'm truly desperate. I could wait a little and save and try to apply for asylum but I don't feel like I can even hang on today through tomorrow.
I'm so tired.
>>
>>18293275
**it'll take awhile to re-do the passport and everything
>>
>>18293275
If you're able to, set up a gofundme or some shit and shill it. There's probably a lot of people who'd donate considering your situation, and you might be able to get enough money to get to a country that you could seek asylum in.
>>
>>18293275
I'm not on board with the whole lesbianism thing, but it might not be prudent to just out yourself like that willy-nilly. You're a better judge than I, but I can't imagine that'd be the smartest move in Malaysia. Could you save for a flight to Australia? I'm just spit-balling, but turning up on a tourism visa and saying you're a lesbian apostate from Islam and fear being murdered in Malaysia might get you refugee status.

Anywhere else nearby would probably be very dangerous.
>>
>>18293293
Australia seems to turn away a lot of asylum-seekers, so I doubt that'd be the best place to go. Any Scandi or Western European countries are probably her best bet for the asylum-route.
>>
>>18293299
>Australia seems to turn away a lot of asylum-seekers
Yeah, but most of them don't have the sapphic apostacy angle she does. Obviously Sweden would be ideal, but a flight to Europe might be out of her price range.
>>
>>18293275
I'd be very careful about saying you're a disbeliever, I'm Australian and some of my "muslim" mates still don't tell tell their parents/friends they're apostates because they don't want to be ostracised, since they're living in some of the Muslim majority areas of Western Sydney.

>>18293299
We only turn people away if they enter the country illegally without a visa. If she goes the Tourist Visa > Apply for asylum route, she will be assessed and given a Protection Visa if found to be a refugee. She will be deported if she does not. If she is found not to be a refugee, but there's reason to believe she'll face prosecution/torture etc if she's deported, a protection visa may still be granted.

If she comes illegally by boat, she'll be locked up in one of our hellhole refugee camps in one of our shithole island protectorates.
>>
>>18293065
>>18293150
>>18293275
Seek asylum online through the Canadian/Australian .gov websites; go to their Embassies in person (or work out where to go yourself, one of the google autofill options I got was "seek Asylum Malaysia" when checking if this advice is valid) and apply or try and get a work/study visa for them in the mean time. DO NOT OVERSTAY YOUR VISA OR ENTER ILLEGALLY

Overstaying a Visa or entering Australia illegally gets you blacklisted from ever seeking asylum there; without exception.

Do not tell your family anything except that you're looking for a work/study visa overseas because life there just generally seems to be better. The worst thing you could possibly do is inform your Muslim family you're gay, that shit doesn't go down well in Christian families over here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.