[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start a romantic relationship with a girl that has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: nan.jpg (29KB, 416x624px) Image search: [Google]
nan.jpg
29KB, 416x624px
How do I start a romantic relationship with a girl that has been a close friend of mine for a long time?

I want to be straightforward and opportunistic without being so forceful that I destroy our friendship.
I'm just not sure how.

If you have any other ideas let me know, anons.
>>
>>18292984
>I want to be straightforward and opportunistic without being so forceful that I destroy our friendship.
You can't guarantee this in any way. Even just asking her out could mean the end of your relationship.
>>
>>18292987
Do you have any suggestions on how to test the waters?

Our friendship is actually really important to me and it's something I want to be careful with.
>>
Has she ever flirted with you or indicated that she's interested in you as more than a friend?
>>
>>18292993
Get pissed with her and see what happens
>>
>>18292999
She used to seem kind of flirty, but that was a while ago.
People actually picked up on it and asked me about it, but I wasn't interested in her at the time.

Now the tables have turned and she's showing signs of disinterest while I'm trying to make moves.
>>
>>18293002
What exactly would I get out of this
>>
>>18293008
Sexy time, ideally.
>>
>>18293012
She'd be far more likely to grow more distant
>>
>>18293004
If you haven't seen signs recently, chances are she's not interested
>>
>>18293017
But I'm willing to go the extra ten miles to try to get her interested again.

I don't want to miss out on the chance of being with this girl. It's worth the gamble.
>>
>>18293024
Then ask her out. How you do it depends on her personality; if she's anything like me, a simple "hey, do you think things could ever work out between us as a couple?" would do it.
>>
>>18293029
How would you take that from a friend you weren't interested in though?
How would it affect your friendship?
>>
>>18293035
>How would you take that from a friend you weren't interested in though?
2bh, I'd probably already have an idea that he was interested in me, but just hadn't made a move.

>How would it affect your friendship?
Obviously it depends on how I feel in return. I know you're interested in worst case though, so that would depend on how he reacted and whether I felt like my actions would lead him on

What does what *I* would do matter though? You just said that it's worth the gamble.
>>
>>18293042
>What does what *I* would do matter though? You just said that it's worth the gamble.
That's true but I'm willing to increase my odds at every turn.

But yeah I guess you're right... the more I try to dissect it the more I learn that I won't know until I try.
>>
>>18293048
>That's true but I'm willing to increase my odds at every turn.
You can't make someone like you.
>>
>>18293050
No, but these things are far from black and white.
She won't already be head over heals for me or think "not in a million years."
Chances are, she's somewhere in between.

All I need is to express what I'm thinking in a way that would suggest giving me a shot more than it would suggest shutting me down.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.