[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>former neet >mum threatens to kill me if I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: perkele.png (16KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
perkele.png
16KB, 800x800px
>former neet
>mum threatens to kill me if I don't get my shit together
>attempt to go to a driving school, start walking groceries to the house, clean more often, etc
>gets agitated that I'm not doing things the way she likes and then threatens to kill me again
>doings things her way is to mindlessly rely on family, which just leads to more trouble
>now 20 and can't drive or get vidya due to this
How do you deal with a violent, controlling family ?
>>
So simple. Move out. Sont tell them. Just do it. Leave a note saying

>i moved to such and such address
>didnt tell you to avoid you blocking me from doing what i want.
>its too late now, im living here. Deal with it.
>if you want to talk call me or come to my new place...please dont ague with me, my decision is final.
>>
You fucking leave or remain a NEET forever. It's going to be a long hard road, but I don't think it's anywhere near as hard as what you're already doing, in the long term.

If your mom is really threatening to kill you that also sounds extremely dysfunctional. I also had extremely controlling and dysfunctional parents growing up and one of the ways I learned to care for myself was to learn to parent myself. That involved therapy and reading up on ACoA (Adult Children of Alchoholics). Even if your mom is or is not an alcoholic, dysfunction will produce the exact same symptoms as if she was.

That's basically the how-to of how to put your life back together, anon.
>>
>>18292496
I'm trying to save up now but its difficult
>>
>>18292507
excuses excuses
>>
>>18292491
Obey them until you have stable job and can afford to move out.

You are an adult. Nobody can force you to stay inside.

Start with getting job. Easy.
>>
>>18292519
The only fast way out is enlistment, I have to start somewhere.
>>
>>18292537
>easy
>>
>>18292496
don't even tell them where your going, say your moving out and that you will contact them when you feel comfortable
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.