[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate teaching at public schools. Actually, I hate any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 9T7NuhJ.jpg (203KB, 1179x772px) Image search: [Google]
9T7NuhJ.jpg
203KB, 1179x772px
I fucking hate teaching at public schools. Actually, I hate any job that is strict about being in an office. I want, NEED, a job that I can work from remotely, or travel for.

However, I'm done being a poorfag. Obviously I'll take teacher pay, so I'm good with being a middle classfag.

I have a marketing degree, extensive social media experience, and years working with both talented and gifted kids, and kids with behavioral and learning disabilities. I'm excellent at both of those things, and absolutely love teaching. But I also hate responsibilities and paperwork, and just fantasize about camping while doing anything other than teaching or working on a project that requires critical thinking.

Please help. I just want to work remotely, and be able to travel around in a van whenever I want, while making enough to handle what life throws at me without selling blood and shit.
>>
File: 1491755227213.jpg (60KB, 450x817px) Image search: [Google]
1491755227213.jpg
60KB, 450x817px
shameless self bump
>>
>>18292293
That piglet looks so happy
>>
I was thinking a search engine job where they review sites for quality, which is remote but maybe requires too much work.

There are "fire watch" type jobs where you just live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. You could also teach abroad, some countries have minimal paperwork.

The easiest thing would be to take your few months holiday and camp. Or take a few years travelling cheaply. Or become a monk. Depends how long your interest in camping lasts. If it's short you can obviously just do it short term, if it's very long you don't need so much money.
>>
>>18291837

>im entitled

lol
>>
>>18291837
>marketing degree, extensive social media experience
And you found no marketing related job you can do mostly remotely? Also what about being tutor for rich kids, should be much more chill than doing it at a public school.

>>18292474
>wanting to better your life in entitlement
>>
I graduated with a marketing degree and got a job that fits exactly what you want. I quit because I hated where I lived.

Apply for a tobacco company. They give you awesome benefits, really really good bonuses, a company car (gmc terrain, free gas and maintenance). If you're willing to relocate (required for promotions), this might be for you. You work with your manager once or twice a month. You're free to make your own routes. It's really fast-paced but it's enjoyable because you are free to make your own decisions.
>>
>>18292551

Specifically, apply for RJ Reynolds (Camel, Newport, Pall Mall, Grizzly, Vuse). This was the company worked for.
>>
>>18291837

Dude, you basically need to get into some kind of trade. It's not that there's no rules - you still need to be fucking on time and professional - but you'll be moving around going on-site.

There is no way that you're going to be a professional jet-setting Tony Stark who does whatever the fuck he/she wants unless you were born into BIG money and you nepotize your way into the high life OR you work hard as fuck and spend 18 hours a day honing your edge and being fucking on it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.