[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice with my gf. I'm a pretty normal guy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1484636291721.jpg (145KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484636291721.jpg
145KB, 1024x1024px
I need some advice with my gf. I'm a pretty normal guy, not too outgoing but definitely not socially awkward. We're happy together and everything's going fine, but I know that she really likes it when I'm dominant, and not just in bed, but like in social situations too.

For example she wants a guy who's the life of the party and is just super confident, and although I'm definitely not awkward I'm not a chad.

Any advice on becoming more confident and outgoing, perhaps even becoming comfortable being rough and dominant in bed too?
>>
>>18291491
You either have dominant nature or dont. It is sort of like sexuality. You are either born dom, sub, switch (lol) or vanilla.

Of course you can pretend that you are dom for your gf in bed or life. But you will never trully enjoy it yourself.

Make some compromise or break up. Pretending something that you arent is recipe for disaster.
>>
>>18291545
I disagree entirely

You can decide the type of person you want to be, however most people are not willing or able to put in the effort to change themselves as it is very difficult.

OP chances are you ended up in your current state because you followed the path of least resistance. To become more dominant, you must step outside of your comfort zone and take risks and learn more about people and the world.
>>
>>18291582
I guess you are one of these
>switch
type of people right? Just an act from start to end :-)
>>
File: viewer discretion is advised.png (338KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
viewer discretion is advised.png
338KB, 1366x768px
>>18291598
If we're both having fun, who cares if it's just an act???
>>
>>18291625
Because some people (like me) are real subs or doms. And that is the difference. We dont have to pretend. We like it on (subconscience ?) level to giving / having power over somebody.

Op sounds like vanilla guy (nothing wrong being vanilla) and his gf like some immature teen.

Cheers.
>>
>>18291637
>some people (like me) are real subs or doms

Hypothetically:
If I'm fucking you dominantly, how much more real does it need to be?

Are we not having real sexual intercourse?
If I am getting pleasure from domination, and you from submission, then how could you possibly get off under any other circumstance?

Cheers I'm quite curious and open minded
>>
>>18291650
:-D

One thing is bedroom play. Maybe the switches actually enjoy it as much as sub/dom. Hard to tell when you cant switch bodies/minds to tell the difference. So yeah maybe in this it cant get better.

But then there is relationship. And if you arent true dom/sub, you cant keep the play 24/7. And almost always one is more dominant in relationship and other does whatever to please him/her. And no, you cant just tell your partner to be more assertive/submissive. It is part of your personality and that changes rarely.

So switches are maybe as good in bed as others, but it sounds always strange to me. For you it is just a play. For me it is like hidden wish you are sort of scared of because giving somebody (semi?)full controll over your life is very dangerous.

And finding somebody really interested in this is almost impossible. Sure they will pretend to get quick fuck, but then they will lose interest fast or starts abusing you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.