[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is some /x/ type shit. I know I'm making a big deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1488780632258.png (115KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
1488780632258.png
115KB, 417x417px
This is some /x/ type shit. I know I'm making a big deal out of this.

So I've known this grill for about six years at my church that I've been attending for several. She was there every time I went there and I enjoyed her company. She's very energetic, her voice is slightly shrill but cute, she has the same type of rapid repetition of her words like I do and she's a fucking weed like me also. We were pretty good friends, and I had a crush on her for a while. Fast forward to today, I THOUGHT I had lost that crush, though recently (I guess for about a year) she stopped showing up on Sunday. I no longer saw her. We went to different schools. We exchanged numbers over a year ago, though she never is the one to text first. I tried speaking to her a multitude of times but she will only speak back if I ask a question or put in a response that requires a reply.

So what happened now? Well, my train of thought is that she no longer has the desire to really talk to me. Combine that with the fact that I don't have a car whatsoever, and that she works pretty often, there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do.

TL: DR: Grill been recurring in my dreams consecutively for the past week or two, and she 's always sitting in the back of my head. I can't stop thinking about her. I want it to stop, /adv/. What's happening?

>None of the dreams were wet
>>
I'm not saying she doesn't like you, because I think she does.

I'm saying, though, that she doesn't want a romantic relationship with you. Women usually are more energetic and talk more when they do.
What I think you should do is forget her.. You can keep on admiring her, but try not to spend your time investing thoughts and emotions toward her. Find another muse, or something. I know it sounds harsh, but man, really, if you want someone who doesn't want you, what does that say about you?...

It doesn't have to be all YES or all NO. Like I said, you can still admire her, she still likes you as a friend or something, probably. Who knows what next year might bring? Who knows you might meet in the future? Still, if you spend so much time invested on her, even when she is not investing on you, you will lose part of your life, oportunity with other girls, you will feel bad because you don't have what you invested on... Can you see the picture here?

So please, move on. You don't have to close the door as "SHE WILL NEVER WANT ME, I HATE HER NOW!", but you really should move on.
>>
>>18291457
Anon, I know she doesn't want a romantic relationship with me. It's self-evident by the fact that she doesn't willingly talk to me anymore.
>>
>>18291437
>stopped showing up on Sunday
Probably lapsed in faith and now she's avoiding anything involving it. Also, don't listen to the roastie. If someone's not I interested, close the door. Don't give someone who has no regard for you attention when they have no interest in you. Sucks, but you have to move on.
>>
>>18291510
I've heard she goes on Saturday, which where I usually don't.
>>
>>18291437
if you're getting signs that a girl is not into you it means she's not into you. Just move on.
>>
>>18291515
>switched to going to church on a day you don't go
>only responds when you ask a direct question
>never texts you first

She's not into you dude. She can probably tell you like her and is avoiding you.
>>
File: 1472830900396-ck.jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1472830900396-ck.jpg
32KB, 412x430px
>>18291534
>No one texts me first anyway
>she may or may not know I show up on Saturday's, to begin with

Also, I know she's not into me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.