[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ help a mans >be me, 24. Just finished a MS program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1095.jpg (64KB, 519x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1095.jpg
64KB, 519x537px
Hey /adv/ help a mans

>be me, 24. Just finished a MS program and am home for the summer
>today, messing around with didgoridoo (Australian tube thing) with brothers (17 and 16) and sister (5)
>blow it at little sister and she says
"Eww! You got spit in my mouth! AND you put your tongue in my mouth!"
>ohshit what
Brothers look at me in disgust
Other sister (26) in nearby room 100% certainly heard it

I've never done anything like that in my life. Am I going to be in trouble for my little sis goofing off and trying to make a joke? 26yo sis is in education and knows the protocols etc for this shit. Nobody's made eye contact with me since and it's been a few hours. Should I address it or just let it be?
>>
Why did you try to make out with your little sis anon? That's kinda gross
>>
>>18291031
I didn't yo. That's the problem, she was making a joke about the didgoridoo but to everyone around it sounded like I tried to make out with her once. I'm on an anonymous image board there's no reason for me to lie here
>>
>>18291042
Can't believe you tried to finger your little sister anon. Jesus.
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (39KB, 232x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
39KB, 232x251px
>>18291049
Stop messing around anons I need to know wtf I should do abt this. Maybe I should just sit and wait for them to approach me?
>>
>>18291054
Ew gross, don't let her sit on your lap. It's bad enough you were groping her last time. Jesus anon.
>>
>>18291067
You fucking nigger stop messing with me in my time of need you don't understand how fast and how hard the law will swoop upon me if her comment gets out you think I'll be able to get a gf when people think I'm a kiddie diddler how about a job? Yeah right my life would be over so god damn fast I'd prolly an hero especially since I didn't fucking do anything
>>
>>18291093
Alright man. Best thing to do is brace yourself. You don't want to be the one initiating but you don't want to be the one defending or backing down either.

Stand tall, look everyone in the eye, read the vibe and defend yourself. You're about to be attacked nigger. Not physically but everyone is testing you. Kiddy fuckers brake cuz they have something to hide. You don't fuck kids, do you Bill? No, you fuck women. Nay, fuck that, you fuck men. Burly men with hair on their ass and big sweaty nuts. You have nothing to worry. You have a shield of manly jizz coating your chest, you don't diddle with no kid fiddle, so you have nothing to worry about.

Nothing. To worry about. Cuz you didn't do shit. You DIDN'T. DO. SHIT... unless you did. Did you?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.