[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm having a very conflicting time and I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 133.07.jpg (67KB, 1600x667px) Image search: [Google]
133.07.jpg
67KB, 1600x667px
Hey /adv/ I'm having a very conflicting time and I want your guy's opinion.

>best friend lets call him Jeff likes his ex girlfriend we'll call her Jenny
>set Jeff up to have the best time to ask Jenny back out
>he fucking blew it, feel bad for him
>Jenny asks me to hang out the next day
>she takes a picture and posts it on facebook
>Jeff was stalking her shit
>he came to my house, whatever he's my best friend
>tries to fucking interrogate me on where I was
>he knows damn well where I was but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction
>does several things to annoy me
>grabs my body spray and torches my hair
>I stand up and tell him to fuck off
>this fucking guy pulls out a knife on me
>I've never been in an actual fight but seeing he clearly didn't know how to use a knife I tackled the fucker
>Jeff turned the knife back into my arm a few times and bit me as hard has he could, didn't feel the bite though
>tell him I'd kill him if he didn't leave
>I miss Jeff to this day and I'm not angry just upset that he'd turn on me over a girl
>but Jenny and I still talk, almost everyday
>Jenny says she just wants to be friends but she always treats me like a boyfriend in little ways.
>she hates men, so I think fuck it I'll just wait it out
>I learned today why she hates guys
>she want's to actually hunt him down and beat him up with me
>tell her it's not worth it, but then she told me what he did
>I fucking despise this little fucking asshole named jeff
>this shithead of a friend basically raped her

>what should I do?
>>
>>18290741

Wow I never reached this deep layers of friendzone. Is it possible to abort at this point of deep layers of rock bottom will prohobit you from braking through?

Write down your memoirs so scholars in the future can study your case OP.
>>
>>18290741
Does she have proof of rape? Did you take photos of your injuries to prove he assaulted you? If you answered no to either or both of these questions then there isn't anything you can do.
>>
HIS NAME JEFF
>>
>>18290741
I think you're getting played mate. The girl is getting back at the guy by turning his friend against him. There probably was no rape and it's all bullshit. She's literally taking satisfaction in knowing she took yet another thing from Jeff, his good friend. Shame on you lad.
>>
>>18290747
Can do.

>>18290752
I have pictures of the assault and it wasn't rape specifically but it falls in the same catagory in my books.

>>18290760
I feel like that every day. But all in all he was a dick head who thought if he didn't truly believe in the world it wouldn't exist. He was an asshole all the time to me but fuck he was my asshole.
>>
>>18290752
I didn't mention this cos I'm a fuckup but I have screenshots where he states what he did to her.
>>
>>18290747
Do you shitheads have anything in there besides tard memes? ""Friendzone"" kill yourself bud.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.