[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the psychology behind being a beta orbiter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3840.jpg (34KB, 552x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3840.jpg
34KB, 552x468px
Can someone explain the psychology behind being a beta orbiter? There's a guy I ghosted and recently texted again. He still loves me, even though I was emotionally abusive and the only physical thing we've ever done was hug. He had a hot girlfriend pining for his attention and affection while we didn't talk and he broke up with her.

I don't get it.
He got nothing from me, but he was obsessed. What's wrong with him?
>>
>>18290500
Ikr, its kinda easy to see your trash, dunno why its taking him longer to see that then every other guy.
>>
>>18290506
He sees my flaws. He knows a lot about me.
>>
>>18290549
What do he know?
>>
>>18290551
I'm suicidal, emotionally abusive like I said, socially retarded, self centered, spoiled, depressed, a liar.
>>
>>18290555
You're both retarded.
You should be together, actually.
>>
>>18290562
I already rejected him and don't want a relationship with anyone. I'm asking about the psychology behind this.
>>
>>18290555
You're suicidal?

>>18290568
People who are alike attract one another. You're literally both retarded.
>>
>>18290568
Basically this
>>18290570

You should actually kill yourself to spare that boy a lot of misery.
>>
>>18290500
You must be young and immature. Why dont you tell him to fuck off and quit being a wimp.
>>
>>18290597
Why are people so rude on here?
>>
>>18290500
How do you know he loves you? What is he doing now to give you that idea?

If he's dating girls who aren't you he's clearly not orbiting. Being attracted to someone but respecting their lack of interest is not how betas behave.
>>
>>18291725
I ghosted him and told him to leave me alone for months. I told him to date. He told me he loves me.
>>
>>18290500
Are you fucking anyone currently?
>>
>>18291693
Sometimes everyone is.
Especially if someone is potentially dragging someone else down in some way.
>>
>>18291753
So he's being honest about his feelings. I really don't see how this makes him beta. If you don't like him you should've stopped talking forever.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.