[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About a month ago a met a beautiful lady when I was going out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 35267547342842.png (162KB, 257x342px) Image search: [Google]
35267547342842.png
162KB, 257x342px
About a month ago a met a beautiful lady when I was going out with my singer; we had fun that night and exchanged contacts. The following sunday we went out on a date together, and it was great fun. We decided to meet up again later. However, when trying to make plans, she suddenly stopped replying, dropped off the face of the earth. She didn't read my messages. I was convinced I got ghosted, so after a couple of days I sent her some texts like:

"Why the ghosting? I hope I didn't say anything wrong; I had a lot of fun sunday, and I thought you did too. I'll just quit texting now before I make an ass out of myself, so anyway, sorry if I did something wrong"

So after like six days of sending that text, she suddenly replied something like "Hey, I don't want you to think you did something wrong, I really enjoyed sunday. It's just me, I've been feeling down the past few weeks and I just shut myself off from people, it's just something that I do. I'll be in the city tonight, I'm sure you'd like to come and have a drink?"

Unfortunately, when she sent that text, I had just eaten 30 grams of mushrooms so I just replied "Can't tonight, I'm already hanging out with friends". The day after we made plans for later the week. Bottom line: She didn't confirm any plans and is currently ghosting me again, not replying to anything I say.

What do I do? Is there something I can do to mak her reply more often? I genuinely want to get to know her but this is making it really hard to do so.
>>
TL;DR: Girl closes herself off when she's feeling sad, and I want to change that or something, but can't because she won't communicate
>>
If she does it now what do you think shell do later? If it hurts now how much will it hurt when she does it after you really fall for her? A time off i an evening you spend on your own, not weeks you disappear.

Also tf is 'im sure youd like to come and have a drink'? She 'sure'? Sure youre desperate and wont say no??? Fuck that mate, youre worth more than that, ghost that bitch back and move on. See how she likes it.
>>
>>18290502
Actually, my bad, it's a translation thing. She said something more along the lines of: "I'm planning to go to the city tonight... If you would like it then I'd surely like it if you would have a drink with me". That's the best I can do.
>>
>>18290502
But, I get your point. I still want to try though, because I might as well give it a shot, right? Maybe she needs to trust someone first or whatever.
>>
>>18290476
>eaten 30 grams of mushrooms
>30 grams
Sorry, I'd like to help you, but I can't get past this right now.

That's a typo, right?
>>
>>18290520
Oooh, the type of guy that saves the whore. Go for it mate, let us know how it goes.
>>
>>18290521
In a way yes. It was actually 37 grams of mushrooms. The first pack of 22 grams didn't work as they had been left out of the cooler for too long and reducing the active psylocibin. So I took another fresh 15 grams pack after two hours of nothing.
>>
>>18290529
How should I go about doing it though? If it goes wrong, I'll take the hurt as a lesson. I genuinely want to try and I get why everyone here is so condescending about it.
>>
>>18290530
Oh, fresh shrooms. Okay, that makes sense. Thank god.
>>
>>18290533
Nah mate, you already made your choice. Good luck~
>>
>>18290539
Well as it stands now I can't really do anything about it anyway...
>>
>>18290556
And you should get used to it. She apparently decides when to talk to you and when not to. She tested it and you're understanding. She can take a break from you whenever she wants. It's not even like in a relationship with a beta where the woman convinces the guy for an open relationship, no, she doesn't even consult you, she takes off whenever she wants and you'll be there waiting. Get used to it mate, you can't do anything now and you won't be able to later either. Not because she's smarter than you but because she's far more willing to be a piece of shit human being and disregard decency than you are.

As anon above said, good luck! You can do it though, save the hoe!
>>
>>18290530
that might make communicating with her easier.
>>
>>18290569
So what should I call her out on her bullshit? She appears to have a really sweet soul. That would be hard as fuck.
>>
>>18290685
It wasn't hard for her to do that to you, she's not a sweet soul m8, she just talks to you when she can muster the strength to put on the facade. What you do is cut her off and cut your loses with that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.