[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's probably the 4th time in my life that I have tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: img_7857.jpg (658KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img_7857.jpg
658KB, 1600x1200px
It's probably the 4th time in my life that I have tried hanging myself with a belt from a door knob and every time I pussy out just as I start feeling myself getting dizzy or uncomfortable. The first time I ever tried it (about 10 months ago or so), I actually passed out but came to lying on the ground and the belt being undone. I've been allured by this escape ever since, but I can't seem to go through with it. I really do think that death is the best option. I'm so envious of every suicide "victim" because of how easy they got away from all this. I wish I could just disappear.

Is there any way for me to guarantee myself from not slipping out of it?
>>
>>18290437
You are obviously not very good at suicide. Perhaps you should find a different hobby.

Seriously, your record VERY strongly suggests your heart really isn't in it. Stop trying for a while and consider that part of you that "chickens out." It is NOT cowardice, but a part of you that wants to live. Get to know it better. It's trying to tell you something
>>
>>18290437
consider Buddhism:
what if you just came back?
video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCP9f0VicBE
>>
>>18290437
>It's probably the 4th time in my life that I have tried hanging myself with a belt from a door knob

You've failed at erverything in life, even ending it, which should be the easiest thing in the world, given that it's inevitable and will end regardless.

Buy a shittonne of drugs and see what happens. Could die easier, could have a good night and get high and laid.

Either way, better than what you're doing now.
>>
>hanging myself with a belt from the door knob
Are you a midget?
>>
Someone please help me die
I can't live this way
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.