[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend went out clubbing last night with a female friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1491761472032.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491761472032.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
My girlfriend went out clubbing last night with a female friend and some guy friends. Her female friend left and she followed the guys home and had a couple of drinks, then slept there. She says she didn't do anything with any of them.
Should I be worried?
>>
D U M P
U
M
P
>>
>>18290425
Dump her. Disrespectful as fuck.
>>
>>18290425
dump her you idiot. my girl is doing the same thing and coming home rn
>>
>>18290436
>>18290439
>>18290441
Alright. Over the phone? Cuz we have a thing planned for tonight and there's no good spot to do it at before then
>>
>>18290447
I would just text what you feel (be polite tho) and tell her to not bother showing up tonight because you're done.
>>
>>18290425
You will be told 1 of 2 things by 100% of the anons replying to this thread: that you are a cucked faggot and should dump her, or that you are an insecure faggot and shouldn't worry about it.

You have no pertinent information to be gained asking this question here, only the propaganda and shouting of angry redpillers who think every woman is a mega slut at all times who can do no right, and normies who are zealously trusting of their partners no matter the circumstances and evidence to the contrary.

And honesty, this is so obvious to expect, and this question and exact situation are posted so frequently on /adv/ with the exact same results, that I'm 70% sure you're just shitposting to start the argument.
>>
check her underwear.

thats what mothers used to do to check what their daugthers got up to the night before.
>>
>>18290425
Did you ask if she "did anything" with any of them or did she tell you on her own accord ?
The latter would minimum raise an eyebrow with me .....
>>
>>18290480
This.

Also, OP, to be honest I wouldn't be THAT worried if this was an isolated incident and if she invited you but you later declined, etc etc.

Basically I would be worried if she didn't invite you to this shit, and then did all of this. Listen to your gut, friendo. It has evolved to read people's body language and words to read between the lines.

I need way more context to give my own concrete opinion though. Let's hear it, OP.
>>
>>18290458
This is a little unfair. I mean, yeah, threads like this (which are extremely common, you're right) are usually about 80% dominated by those two camps, but there are reasonable people on here too.

Personally I think he should leave her. Not because she necessarily did anything - I mean, maybe, I have no idea - but because that's a pretty inappropriate way to behave even if no actual cheating took place. All relationships have slightly different boundaries, of course, but in general, it's not enough to simply avoid cheating - you also should avoid situations that'll make your partner worry you might cheat. That anxiety simply isn't something you should ever cause your partner to feel, even in the back of their mind.

And going home after clubbing with a bunch of guys, having a few drinks, and then staying the night is something that would make almost anybody feel anxious and jealous, regardless of how much they might trust their partner.

I don't think that's an unreasonable position and I don't think it makes me a "redpiller."
>>
>>18290559
What do you think she should have done?
>>
>>18290564
Uber exists.
>>
>>18290564
Not the same poster, but:
>Invite her boyfriend out
>Come back home with the female friend
>Text her boyfriend to ask him if he was okay with her going home with male friends
>Avoid drinking if she was alone with the guys
>Not stay for the night
>>
>>18290564
Same poster. Literally any of these.
>>18290571

Or called a cab. Or asked her boyfriend for a ride home. Offered to Facetime her boyfriend once they got to the house they were staying at (obviously, yes, she still could do that and cheat, but it's generally reassuring to actually see your partner curled up alone on the couch, plainly not doing anything wrong).

Or my favorite solution: explained the situation to her boyfriend (preferably ahead of time, but failing that, before going home with them) asking, essentially, "This is the sitch, which of these are you comfortable with? I won't get mad no matter what you say."

It's not because he's the man and he's in charge, it's because when you're in a relationship it's thoughtful and respectful to communicate with your partner and make certain concessions to their peace of mind. And, paradoxically, the more concessions you're willing to make, the fewer your partner will tend to actually take you up on, because that shit builds trust.
>>
Look man id say tell her off what shes done isnt cool at all and you feel like dumping her ass. But give her a chance to apologise and stop hanging out with that group of friends girl friend included. Get angry and let her know your angry. If your relationship is worth anything you can both work something out.
>>
So, I know I'm just pissing in the wind here, but why exactly was she able to make it to his house, but not yours?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.