[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People need to stop saying "It always helps to talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dancing-dre.jpg (99KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
dancing-dre.jpg
99KB, 450x450px
People need to stop saying

"It always helps to talk to someone"

Because it fucking doesn't.. If anything it makes things worse because people don't know how to keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>18290062

That's because you are speaking to the wrong mouths.
>>
>>18290062
You can try talking about it here since you're anonymous
>>
>>18290068
Nah people are all shit.

Even psychiatrists and doctors talk about their clients to their wives and husbands.

It's ignorant to think they don't.
>>
>>18290076
You tell one person about a relative trying to kill themself and having to visit in hopsital...

Yet somehow an arsehole cunt that hates you finds out about it and then makes a joke about your relative trying to kill themself.

How could that be I only told 1 fucking person.
>>
>>18290079

Yeah close people talk to their mates about their lives. That's just how it is.
>>
>>18290084
I'm sorry to hear about your relative. Did you trust the person you talked to?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.