[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is an ideal outlet for anger and depression? I'm never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6183.jpg (28KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6183.jpg
28KB, 852x480px
What is an ideal outlet for anger and depression? I'm never excited anymore and I keep my anger bottled up to the points where sometimes I feel like I could shoot up a school out of pure rage

I exercise rigorously very often and have a good job, but I just need to fucking express myself.

I was thinking of just writing short stories or maybe trying to write a play or something dark but I'm a shitty writer and I don't want to become some edgy neck beard who posts angsty furry sketches on deviantart

What do?
>>
>>18289908
try nature
>>
Martial arts are really great for dealing with emotions, maybe start doing your exercise in a dojo?
Also writing is good if you didn't train to be a musician or artist from a young age. You're only shit now because you've never done it before-just practice.
>>
>>18289908

Why don't you analyze why you're angry.
>>
Use your emotions to further your goals. Take them and use them in a productive fashion.
>>
>>18289936

I was an outcast growing up, I was the unexpected unwanted accident of my family and that fact was and still is repeatedly made known to me, the few friends I have are spread across the world and we rarely stay in touch, and a string of breakups, cucks, rejections, banging married women and taken women have left me with an incredibly and probably permanent jaded view of relationships

My sole goal in life right now is to push forward just to become better and more successful that people who hurt me, even if I hate what I do or if I hate myself in the process

There's a bunch more but I'm basically a bitter beta :3
>>
>>18289983

Are you saddled with alimony or child support?
>>
>>18289908

Walk in nature when you can. Violent video games when you can't.
>>
>>18289908
/fit/
>>
>>18289908
do competitive mixed martial art. You can't let out your anger during sparring, but during an actual match you sure as hell can.
>>
>>18290922
Lifting weights was perfect for my anger
>>
I don't think there is a such thing as an outlet for anger. Acting it out just strengthens it but if you don't resolve the thoughts feeding the anger you just end up repressing it until you feel angry again and have to blow it off again. The best way to deal with anger is to simply let it go. Acknowledge the hurts of the past and feel whatever emotions you need to feel then resolve to FORGIVE THEM and move on. Whenever the thoughts creep back in don't dwell just say "I've forgiven them for this" and let it go. This advice is as secular as I could muster but as a Christian I find it a lot easier to forgive when I refocus my thoughts on how much God has forgiven me for. It makes anything that happens to me in this life seem small in comparison
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.