[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At a bar. Can I just walk up a girl at a bar to talk to her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492794856103.jpg (16KB, 540x583px) Image search: [Google]
1492794856103.jpg
16KB, 540x583px
At a bar.
Can I just walk up a girl at a bar to talk to her.
I don't want a fucc or succ just want someone to talk to.
>>
Do you want to talk to her because you're lonely or want a relationship?
>>
>>18289700

If it's just talking, why does it have to be a girl?
>>
>>18289719
are you physically at a bar at this moment? and you specified a girl in the situation in the OP.

but if you're looking for a relationship, to be honest it's weirder that you're on here asking people instead of getting up and just talking to her, just don't be a fucking weirdo while doing it, like don't ask her if she'd commit a double suicide with you or marry you right after you've learned each other's names and you should be shootin' straight
>>
>>18289732

I think you misclicked. I'm not OP, I was replying to him.
>>
>>18289736

Hm, maybe he just said fuck it and decided to talk to her then?
>>
>>18289715
Just want someone to talk to right now, gotta go home with a friend and he's been bumfucking off somewhere

>>18289719
I'd be cool with a guy too but I think a guy would be more apprehensive to another guy just talking to him.
>>
>>18289752
>I'd be cool with a guy too but I think a guy would be more apprehensive to another guy just talking to him.

So you are just lonely in a bar. Next time go there with a cool friend that won't ditch you. Just saying.
>>
>>18289752

Lonely people in bars are weird, she'll think you're a serial killer. Get better friends.
>>
>>18289752
>Talk to lone guy for a bit
>Wingman for him
>Profit
>>
File: 1492990722959.jpg (187KB, 570x630px) Image search: [Google]
1492990722959.jpg
187KB, 570x630px
>>18289757
>>18289770
Ripperonies

>>18289790
How the fuck do I do that.
>>
>>18289700
>Can I just walk up a girl at a bar to talk to her.
Why wouldn't you be able to? Worst case scenario she tells you to leave her alone.
>>
Quick someone give me an icebreaker
>>
/adv/erts help
>>
>>18289757
Going stag is the best if you're confident. Look for the third wheel or stragglers. They are probably just as lonely as you.
>>
>>18289700
just go up to the girl and ask her how was her day or what's your favorite color, or some question that is very lightweight to get a conversation going
>>
>what's your favorite color,
Don't do this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.