[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't make my tyranny girlfriend cum. Any tips or things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Would-you-give-this-a-try.jpg (95KB, 700x680px) Image search: [Google]
Would-you-give-this-a-try.jpg
95KB, 700x680px
I can't make my tyranny girlfriend cum. Any tips or things to try for anal play?
>>
>>18289482
>tyranny girlfriend cum
>Tyranny

She probably wants to be more dominant.
>>
>>18289486
Explain
>>
>>18289482
Tyranny cums at your suffering
>>
>>18289482
>Tyranny
duh you have to act as submissive as possible, that's the only thing that arouses that kind of people
>>
>>18289493
you misspelled tranny.
>>
Try taking away her people's guns and making a brutal militia march through the streets, destroying all the old monuments of the old leaders. Public beatings and executions are also a little kink you can use to spice things up.
>>
>>18289530
I'm on my phone and stoned cut me some slack.
>>
>>18289615
It's funny cuz she's native.
>>
>>18289615
Kek

Op your bf has a dick. You have a dick. Do the math.
>>
>>18289482
It honestly depends on your dick size.
If it's big enough it will rub up against the other end of his privates during anal and have the same sensation as a handjob, and he will cum.
If it's small he will just feel like he has a turd stuck in his ass and you will have to jack him off by hand.
I'd say in a normal guy's ass it would take 6.5 inches to reach.
>>
>>18289742
I'll keep this in mind although she doesn't let me touch her clitoris anyway.
>>
>>18289753
>clitoris
I was assuming he is mtf, but is she ftm? obviously the earlier advice is void if she's biologically female.
>>
Ask /lgbt/.
>>
>>18289759
Hardcore mtf. No surgery yet though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.