[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't feel a reason to work a real job >Astonished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1454098211319.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454098211319.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>Can't feel a reason to work a real job
>Astonished by the waste of existence having one is
>Wonder why I should live at all
>Realize I'll never really be happy in this world
>I'll never have an escape from it at all
>Should be able to own everything I work for, but the society I live in has stripped that away from me
>Should feel gratification from just getting through the day
>Can't see a reason to bring children into this world now that I'm a laborer in it
>Will spend the majority of my existence tearing through it

It's impossible to change my attitude as all I do is rooted in emotion.

I was contemplating suicide everyday at the last job I worked.

I can't see a valid reason to reproduce into this world now that it's industrialized. I understand my thought process isn't conducive to a healthy life, but it's all I can see.

This world is very lonely due to the way it's structured at large.
>>
>>18289436
You forget to ask question.

I think you might have better success in
>>>/lit/
where they can maybe point out some books to gain insight on your fucked up life values.

Also
>reproduce
You need partner for that first. Does even somebody like that exists?
>>
>>18289514
There's no point in having a partner if I've no intention of having children with that partner.

How many people don't want kids?
>>
>>18289588
There are a lot of points for having babies, but i am afraid with your current attitude all of them will be rejected.

What is wrong op? Tell us something about you. What country, job and age?

I admit, for majority of people work simply sucks. But it is still not even (maybe even quarter?) half of your time on this planet.

What happened to you op?
>>
>>18289588
Nowadays? A lot of fucking people don't want kids.
>>
>>18289605
I'm currently 20 years old.
I've been laboring for the past 2, and soon to be 40-50 years.

I currently live in the USA.

I will be working until I'm 60+
All of the time after work is non-existent as I'm tired. The weekends are torn into by things I don't want to do. It will always be this way. Time will always be ripped from me. 8 hours a day might as well be 24.

I can't see a reason to bring life into this world when it's such a way. I only see things getting older to me as time goes on.
>>
>>18289436
Maybe it's all about finding the right job? I worked retail the last 6 years, sure I made friends but I wanted to kms during work. Just found a new job in a warehouse. We have tons of fun, constantly joking, work hard and lots of teamwork. I actually enjoy going to work, plus I can earn up to $30/hr after a couple years.
>>
>>18289628
>tired
When i was part time cashier, i was physically tired from 12 hours shifts. Still it hasnt prevented me from playing some video game and browsing internet. And even then i enjoyed the job in a way.

Now i am software engineer and from work i am mentally tired. So what i do now is to walk home from job by foot. Before i got home (1.5 hour), i am somewhat ready to live my life. The sport really helps.

Maybe try this
>>18289633

And cheers up op. Dont lose hope at so young age.
>>
>>18289633
I hope I can get there in my lifetime.
I don't know if my brain will let me.
>>
>>18289436
>Can't feel a reason to work a real job
Yet.

>Astonished by the waste of existence having one is
How many decent ones did you actually have? Zero? Well, slow the fuck down then.

>Wonder why I should live at all
Who knows. Although given that you only have one chance at life, might as well see where it all goes and not ragequit the game while still in tutorial.

>Realize I'll never really be happy in this world
>I'll never have an escape from it at all
>Will spend the majority of my existence tearing through it
So you can read the future? That's a pretty amazing skill to have, anon. Will Juve win CL?

>Should be able to own everything I work for, but the society I live in has stripped that away from me
Uhh, what?

>Should feel gratification from just getting through the day
Not necessary, no.

>Can't see a reason to bring children into this world now that I'm a laborer in it
>I can't see a valid reason to reproduce into this world now that it's industrialized.
Then don't.

>It's impossible to change my attitude as all I do is rooted in emotion.
Why should it make change impossible? Emotions are as fleeting as it gets.

>I will be working until I'm 60+
>implying there will be jobs for you
>implying automatisation won't happen in next two decades at worst
>implying you can't leave for a country with a decent social security
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.