[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does talking to women work? I have basically nothing in common

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: 1488542813771.png (790KB, 967x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1488542813771.png
790KB, 967x1325px
How does talking to women work? I have basically nothing in common with women since everything I'm interested in is stereotypically for males. Also since I want everyone to fuck off to begin with, I can't emphasize with others regarding what is and isn't annoying therefore I just perceive everything as being annoying.
>>
File: 1493605075680.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
1493605075680.gif
1MB, 480x351px
>>18289339

>I have nothing in common with the literal 3.5 billion women living on this planet
>>
1. Lots of girls are into stereo-typically male hobbies.
2. Just pick a new hobby that is more mixed and do that as well. Doesn't have to be something you are super passionate about currently.
3. Try to be kinder to people, it takes practice. But do it even if it doesn't feel natural at first.
>>
File: 1491980149823.gif (4MB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491980149823.gif
4MB, 600x398px
>>18289339
>stereotypically for males
>posts Pokemon
>kind of girly

Stop being fucking annoyed at anything or you'll never have any success. People come from different walks of life, and if you can't help sperging out over everything they do regardless of their intentions, then you're doomed. No buts about it.

Getting good friends you don't get pissed off is also a 100% requirement before you go looking for women.
You can't hunt dragons if you can't even take down a fuckin penguin. What I mean to say is that you have to start small and fix your biggest flaws before dating.

And stop assuming your interests are Male(tm) and it's impossible to not find females you have shit in common with.
>>
>>18289339
>I have basically nothing in common with women
you're both pussies, apparently

oh snap
>>
Fun fact about women is that you dont need anything in common with them. They just need to not have a shitty attitude

This is because the only thing you need to do is playfully bait them into talking about themselves and occasionally talking or behaving like a lunatic. They love that shit and thats all they really care for
>>
>>18289344
Well all women are borderline dumb and don't have real hobbies
>>
>>18289355
And be 6'2" and be ripped and be rich if you're white and be a thug if you're blsck
>>
I have not found a single woman I like the personality of

Is all relwtionship stuff just a big compromise you have to make between lust and trying to ignore their cringeworthy comments
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
>>18289362
This is one of the weirder 4chan memes.

You...you don't honestly believe that, do you?
>>
>>18289377
It's kinda true, most women are only surface level interest in the things they claim to "love"
>>
>>18289379
Give some examples, some data here.

"Surface level interest" is usually some shit invented by pretentious douches that have to guard the gates into whatever "highbrow" hobby they have.

Oh, and are you OP?
>>
File: 1493911339761.gif (250KB, 266x243px) Image search: [Google]
1493911339761.gif
250KB, 266x243px
>>18289367
Here's a tip bud, men in relationships are either retarded normies who don't do anything other than watch Netflix shows and fuck (like almost all women) or they're just thinking with their dick and ignoring personality. Most anti normies are single because we know the true nature of women. We know that only normalfags and dick thinkers like them whereas all Women do is be dumb as a brick and watch Netflix. Both Chad and Tyrone know this so use their looks to score pussy while not dating the women so they don't have to put up with their bullshit.
>>
>>18289362
this
all girls I have met are also autistic as fuck, even the social butterfly" "stacy" they expect you to lead the conversation and are fucking lost when it comes to social cues
>>
>>18289379
I met a lady who deeply interested in the hobby we both share. Never thought I'd ever meet someone on the same level as me as this shit. She's been into it years longer than I have too despite us being the same age. Just because something doesn't commonly happen doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all.
>>
Why is every attractive woman I meet a neurotic wreck who puts up a snarky front and being unable to have a real discussion on anything

Also in general why are so many fuckin people "depressed" ?

Fuckin man I don't wanna deal with your emotional problems
>>
>>18289394
Most was the keyword
At least you met the one in a million good on you.

A lot of girls I meet don't seem passionate in anything.
>>
>>18289394
She was probably just doing it to start with to get beta bux or to attract a Chad. Then because she's an idiot she kept doing it because it was daily routine
>>
>>18289396
See
>>18289390
>>
>>18289403
I have seen this same exact argument said before and it's as dumb and dismissive as ever. At least try to think before copy-and-pasting, anon. Being human is more than being a bot.
>>
>>18289339
>assholes who can't get any "Women" of quality come flooding in to jerk the op's sperglord woes away

/adv/, why do you have to be cringe? Thought you were better than this.
>>
>>18289405
Nice counter argument
I have seen it before therefore it is not true
>>
>>18289409
Link to one post with a bitter idiot poster thdb
>>
>>18289409
But that isn't the issue at all. The issue isn't
>TFW NO GF I CAN'T GET GIRLS I'M VIR GIN I HATE WOMEN
it's
>I really can't see myself ever wanting to have a longterm relationship with a girl. Most of them seem to be a hassle judging from my anecdotes of every single woman I have ever met. what do you experience ?
>>
>>18289403
That's quite the assumption there. We're into obscure weeb music.
>>
>>18289420
Anon, I wasn't even implying that. It's interesting that you automatically said "woman hater"; it's like you've had the same exact argument before with a SJW and am projecting your expectations onto me.

Typically women on the market, just like men on the market, are gonna seem pretty generic. That's just the reality of the matter--people aren't all that interesting. Actual genuine passion, especially passion not related to gaming or other fun but shallow stuff, is a hard thing to come by. Most people are or seem dead inside. That's just sad reality.

The best thing someone can do is look in better places for girls with passion, and we could advise the OP on safely doing this. We want him to get a cheeky qt girlfriend who loves him and likes Pokemon or whatever the shit he likes. But what do you guys do? Say that it's hopeless. Argue that any girl with obvious hobbies is a poser.
OP feels pain. Right? So shouldn't we help him instead of insisting that it's hopeless, that he should reject women instead?
>>
>>18289456
I disgree.
>>
>>18289351
>Stop being fucking annoyed at anything or you'll never have any success.
Well I was referring more to knowing how to act
>>
>>18289460
So you guys don't even want OP to succeed. Why are you even on /adv/?

This is amusing but it's kinda sad too.
>>
>>18289466
I don't like you shoving shit down my throat.
>>
File: 1485416023568.jpg (60KB, 350x382px) Image search: [Google]
1485416023568.jpg
60KB, 350x382px
>>18289456

I don't agree with or relate to any of this. Your sad reality is yours, not everyone's. This "most people are dead inside" just sounds like a bunch of teenage angst bullshit.

>>18289466

>So you guys don't even want OP to succeed.

Why should people with shitty attitudes and entitled world views succeed? Please, explain that to me. You know, its interesting that we live in a generation that emphasizes this idea that everyone deserves to be happy and no one deserves to feel sad because that just isn't the truth.

OP invests negative generalizations and narcissism into his social interactions and what he gets back is a handful of shit; which, inherently, is precisely what he deserves.

I don't think wanting him to succeed has anything to do with the reality of his situation but if you ask your average person if they want judgmental people with bad attitudes to succeed the answer would probably be no.

These people have to start displaying some kind of desire to change before they can get people on their side. Until then they'll continue to reap from their relationships exactly what they sow; nothing.

>Why are you even on /adv/?

To make fun of stupid people, of course. You ever been on the internet before?
>>
>>18289470
You were doing the same to me, pal. So you get shit in return. Only fair, don't you think?

I still stick by the whole we should help OP thing.
>>
The funny thing is that I'm a woman with those male hobbies you guys like so much, and I'd never date any of you misogynistic losers
>>
>>18289483
This was never the argument .
>>
>>18289485

OP is trying to find a girl with specific hobbies and a girl with those specific hobbies is explaining that his attitude makes him completely undesirable. Seems pretty pertinent, doesn't it?

Don't dismiss it just because it doesn't fit into the narrow scope of the point you were trying to date.
>>
>>18289492
What are you talking about?
>>
>>18289463
That's easy, just emulate the normies. I do it every day.
>>
>>18289483
>>18289492
yeah, this was never about hobbies or whatever

in fact by acting like this you kind of prove >>18289396
>>
>>18289390
Listen I hear what your saying and like anything there is some truth to it, but you can't honestly act as a spokesman for the human race. There are far to many people and far to many cultures to make a broad statements such as that.
>>
>>18289495

Do you speak english?

>>18289499

>I have basically nothing in common with women since everything I'm interested in is stereotypically for males

So explain to me how this sentence has nothing to do with hobbies, or whatever.
>>
>>18289506
Can you turn down the snark ? Also who are you even quoting
>>
>>18289510

>Can you turn down the snark

No I'm good.

>Also who are you even quoting

OP. I thought that was who we were discussing. If the thread has gotten derailed and we're talking about someone else I could be mistaken.
>>
>>18289515
Please stop.
>>
File: 1492380377989.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492380377989.png
550KB, 350x400px
>>18289477
Gonna relent to this. I was wrong and behaved like an emofag. What I meant to say is that it's rare to fine someone overtly passionate, and that expecting to find a girl off the street who shares the depth of your interests isn't realistic.

I honestly don't like OP's attitude either and I don't necessarily disagree with you. Maybe it's wistful thinking on my part, believing that someone like OP can change his weird assumptions.

There's people here that do wanna help though. That's the truth. Maybe is really is better just to make fun of some stupid people on here, though.
>>
>woman comes into thread
>immediately confrontational and demanding and turns the entire conversation to her
>gets the topic of the conversation wrong
>tries to turn it around on the person
>only when arguments have run out accepts mistake
>while being petulant of course
>too dumb to realize how she's proving all the "misogynists" right through this process

another proud woman
>>
>>18289525
>accepts mistake
Where?
>>
>>18289523

>What I meant to say is that it's rare to fine someone overtly passionate

No it isn't, you just don't attract them. When you behave like a sack of shit then intelligent, passionate people avoid you like the plague. OP's attitude has robbed him of the opportunity to bond with good women. The world isn't happening to him he's happening to it. He feels like he's in a desert with no decent women around but the fact is they just avoid him because he sucks.

>expecting to find a girl off the street who shares the depth of your interests isn't realistic.

Listen, I completely understand that finding someone who is completely compatible with you and finds all of your interests is difficult but the fact of the matter is that if you are a decent, intelligent individual with a healthy worldview and confidence you can find common ground with just about anyone.

The fact that everyone annoys him says to me that he makes concerted efforts not to connect with anyone. Yeah, any random "girl off the street" probably won't be your dream girl but the fact that he doesn't have any common interests with anyone who isn't his dream girl perfectly illustrates his immature, unrealistic view of the world.

I meet tons of girls every day that I would never date and who aren't the perfect girl for me but that doesn't mean you can't develop relationships with these people. It doesn't mean that people who aren't like me and don't share my interests aren't worth my time.

The "reality" of the world has nothing to do with his weird assumptions and, like you said, he has to change them before things will get any better. The world isn't the problem, he is. As soon as he understands that everything will come into perspective.

>>18289525

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18289589
You have a lot of maturing to do. The only unrealistic one here is you. This isn't about loneliness or looking for a quick fuck, it's about a neutral well person and finding a life long companion.

And then everything else you said are off topic assumptions
>>
>>18289589
...You're really rushing to really extreme conclusions in order to throw more hate onto the OP, anon. Lemme emphasize that I don't necessarily disagree with you.

I mainly am operating off of how OP seems to value interests beyond all else, and that he is far-off from being someone who can relate easily to anyone. It's more realistic to give him training wheels. If by relationships you also mean platonic ones, I'd suggest the same for OP.
Some people just aren't socially apt. They aren't like you. But having things in common is always a good start, right?

To be honest I'm not sure if OP is ready for the complete relationship tome of wisdom(?) you're trying to lay out thick here, or if he ever will be.
>>
>>18289339
What does that mean you have nothing in common with women because everything you like is for males?

What do you like? There's no such things as things only for men or only for women. I grew up listening to heavy metal and playing with tech deck bikes and skateboard ramps. That is not stereotypically feminine, but here I am today, vagina fully intact, no one has come and taken it from me yet for not playing house or whatever the fuck enough when I was a child.
>>
>>18289483

Exactly, it's like that fucking thing, from the social network, people don't dislike you because you're a nerd, they fuckin' hate you 'cause you're an asshole
>>
File: girls-who-code.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
girls-who-code.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>18289483
Like what for example? Are you one of those "girl programmers"?
>>
>>18289599

>You have a lot of maturing to do.

If you have anything to provide to the conversation other than "you're wrong" I'd love to hear it.

>>18289616

I don't understand how "if you're a shit person you won't attract good women" is an extreme conclusion. The conclusion I've stated has nothing to do with hate either. That's just an objective reality. Good attracts good, bad attracts bad.

If you want to attract more good, stop putting out bad. I mean, there isn't any more simpler or mechanic a way of confronting this problem. The difficulty also has nothing to do with it either.

Either he does what he has to do to change his attitude and attract different kinds of people or he doesn't. That rule applies to all of us, not just him.

>Some people just aren't socially apt. They aren't like you. But having things in common is always a good start, right?

And some people aren't good at windsurfing, but that has nothing to do with the fact that in order to get better you have to practice and have an honest conversation with yourself about your limitations. "I'm bad at this thing" is not an excuse for not taking steps to get better.

I don't hold people accountable for their shortcomings, I hold them accountable for their dedication to improving those things. If you take no steps to improve then you are your own problem and, unfortunately, people will be rightfully critical of you.
>>
>>18289673
Hmm. Op's probably not even around anymore.

My rhetoric's probably off. Sorry about that.
Extreme conclusions to me in this case was how you're laying it on so heavily.

I mean, I essentially said that OP should practice yet you're still arguing against that point.

OP should change, we all can agree with that. Changing his attitude just isn't doable on the spot, however, and that's why I said that he should indeed try talking to women he should more easily relate to...to overcome the barriers, his "weird assumptions."

...Also, how did you go from this to saying that OP' deserves pain, etc, to this?
>>
>>18289665
Gmail is totally coding.
>>
>>18289379
>Asks how to talk to women
>Thinks he knows everything about women.

Dude.. they're people. They like regular people things and do regular people hobbies. Theyre not all pink shit and princesses.

Stop watching MTV. It is not an accurate depiction of the real world.
>>
>>18289390
>All women do is be dumb as a brick
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/81-004-x/2008001/article/10561-eng.htm

I dont know whats going on in your country, but not the same story up here.

...and its being attributed to the fact their brains develop faster and they've been taking off ahead of boys in school ever since we gave them a shred of dignity and rights..

And before you think thats some PC conspiracy at work, our government and social systems are taking it very seriously and starting to find ways to level the playing field because at this rate men will be jobless and "oppressed" for lack of a better word in a few decades and they want to stop that.

I dont know where you or any red pill faggots get that women are dumb, its probably from decades of confirmation bias, cherry picking data, and being too stupid and arrogant for actual reasonable intelligent girls to even bother to give you any attention...
>>
>>18290093
>...and its being attributed to the fact their brains develop faster and they've been taking off ahead of boys in school ever since we gave them a shred of dignity and rights..
And this premise could be valid for childhood. Otherwise, women are generally more submissive than men so it's no surprise that they get better grades. Not to mention, women get more useless degrees than men do and more often think more about the "college experience" meme than economic opportunities.
>>
>>18289391
you're supposed to lean in and kiss them when there's a pause in the conversation, you know that, right?
>>
>>18290874

>bullshit degrees
Nice try. That was attributed to the wage gap in the 70s.. In america.

I went to a university renowned for sciences. There was a handful in the womens studies and art programs.

Then the biology programs and chemistry programs and vetrinary programs and what have you were packed full of women.

My ex became an epidemiologist. I almost married a toxicologist.
My gf (uneducated) is an operations manager at a trucking company.

My apprenticeship instructor (im.a scaffolder now.) is a woman and considered one of the best scaffolders in the city. (pop.3 million or something.)

Ive witnessed very few actually submissive girls in my life. Ive met thousands of people in many walks of life.

Your world view is shit.
>>
>>18290898
Nice try false flag roastie
>>
People just expect too much from their mates. They're not supposed to be your Lord and Savior and fulfill all your emotional needs just someone you can live with and raise children with. You should have same-sex friends to do all your hobbies and some common things you enjoy doing with a woman/man on date-night.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.