[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask a girl out if we only talk on Facebook Messenger,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
How do I ask a girl out if we only talk on Facebook Messenger, see each other but never have a chance to talk IRL, and I only have $30?
>>
>>18289260
Please help me /adv/ I'm severely socially autistic
>>
>>18289260
If she has shown interest:

Ask if she wants to get coffee with you sometime.
Should be less than 20 bucks and just get a part time job after that.

And be a little flirty, don't be afraid to compliment her or you'll become her guy friend
>>
>>18289353
Is it okay to ask via FB Messenger in my position?
>>
>>18289260
Whats your favorite food ---> she answers ----> say you like that too and you know a place, would she like to go

Bam done you have asked her out. She will either give you excuses which is a sign she thinks you aeent worthher time or an okay so you arrange a date time and place where youll pick her up
>>
>>18289361
Dude I have no clue what to do on a date, I require assistance
>>
>>18289356
Should be okay in your situation
>>18289363
Just talk. Hopefully you dont know every detail. But just be nice, compliment her hair. Ask her what her hobbies are. If you already know that, talk about her hobies. Tell her a funny story about you and the said hobby

Basically:
Ask an open question > ask for more info > tell her something about you

Im too tired to think of anything else but just do it and it will come naturally
Goodnight
>>
>>18289446
Thank you Anon
>>
>>18289260

You don't ask her out, clearly.
>>
>>18289520
Fuck you, it's high time I take an active role in my happiness.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.